What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Sure.

@jammersat hey bro. I saw your discussions with those low level pathetic bunch of creatures in that other thread.
May I ask why did you changed your flag dude?
No matter what the reason might be, I would promise as a person born in Iran, I'd make an inside view thread discussing the aspects of poverty, unemployment, incompetency, overwhelming levels of drug addiction, first ranking of brain drain, high indices of corruption and bankruptcy, it's ranking as one of the most sad and least happy nation, a failing mono culture 94% crude oil dependent economy, and the descending level of industrial technology and the propaganda based attitude of governance to cover up incompetency, going on in this piece of sh..t hole called country, as soon as possible.
Just tonight I nether have the mood nor the will to do the job, but take that as a promise, dude.
We should help these bunch of goons taste a bit of reality, ASAP.

Was indeed very interesting, Kudos to the humanity of some caring individuals.

Thanks for your heartwarming comment brother , i don't really intend to give a bad and evil image of iran , i only intend to reflect the realities of iran , and i don't expect other members to do the same , i've come to some sort of realization what kind of people they are , Instagram rich kids i guess ,
anyhow i've met so many low lives like these that i find it more comfortable to give up to their demands , if they want me to change flags , heck i change my flags , i don't really care about a flag , i'm iranian citizen .

@jammersat hey bro. I saw your discussions with those low level pathetic bunch of creatures in that other thread.
May I ask why did you changed your flag dude?
No matter what the reason might be, I would promise as a person born in Iran, I'd make an inside view thread discussing the aspects of poverty, unemployment, incompetency, overwhelming levels of drug addiction, first ranking of brain drain, high indices of corruption and bankruptcy, it's ranking as one of the most sad and least happy nation, a failing mono culture 94% crude oil dependent economy, and the descending level of industrial technology and the propaganda based attitude of governance to cover up incompetency, going on in this piece of sh..t hole called country, as soon as possible.
Just tonight I nether have the mood nor the will to do the job, but take that as a promise, dude.
We should help these bunch of goons taste a bit of reality, ASAP.

Didn't you PM me few days ago to ban him for his stupid posts?o_O

Now he is a 'bro'?

And no, I'm not that person who can't hold secrets, but when you play a double game, some things should be said.

یه برنامه ای هست برای چت گروهی تو اندروید نیاز به وی
پی ان نداره

شماره تلفن و اطلاعات شخصی نمیخاد و بلاک هم نمیکنه

Palringo Group Messenger

پیشنهاد میکنم برای چت گروهی اینو نصب کنین

@2800
salam khubi ?:-)
Aval mamnoon az aksaay e jalebi ke touye " this paradise .. " gozashti faghat man ba jomley e avalet yekam moshkel daram :D daghighan development ro chi tafsir kardi aziz ke mashhad ro dovomin shahre tose'e yafteye iran midouni ?? development mitoune hich rabti be te'dade pol haye betoni ya borjaye 20 tabaghe o 4 ta pasaajh nadashte bashe. giram daashte bashe !. esfahan dar polsaazi jelotare tabriz dar borj saazi jelotare va kish dar pasajh saazi . ba'dam baray e Oon babaay e khaareji ke miad thread ro mibine didane yemosht saakhtemAn e bad ghavaare ba memaariye naa motevaazen ke hich rabti be farhang e Iran nadaare vaaghean chize jadidi nist agar nagim zanande . hamoun khaarejiyi ke hamejaye donya hatta tou Bolivia o North Korea ham in saakhtemounha ro dide va agar in me'yare tose'e hast vaaaaaveylaa ke Dubai 100000000000000 barabar az maa jelo tare (va na 100 barabar ). man migam ba tarkib e in aksaa va oun jomleye most developed neshoun midim cheghad oghdeyi o nadid badid hastim ... ( ke albate hastim vali niaazi nist daad bezanim ke hastim )
kheyli sareto dard nayaram aksaa jaaleb boud ama be onvaane 2vomin makaane tose'e ye meghdaar tou zoghe binandeye khaareji mizane be nazaram . age emkaan daare in jomle ro delete kon o benevis mashhad . ya edit kon benevis " be nazare man .." albate age salah miduni ;)
Mashhad az nazare man toseye yafte tarin shahre iran bad az tehran hast. Albate inke shoma migi toseye yaftegi be tedade sakhtemun va in chiza nist ta hadi doroste va onvan ro taghir midam. ;)

I guess some people have special privileges, regarding these double games. :)
Didn't you PM me few days ago to ban him for his stupid posts?o_O

Now he is a 'bro'?

And no, I'm not that person who can't hold secrets, but when you play a double game, some things should be said.
:angry: This is indeed the first time I am using this icon and I mean it.
No @Serpentine, it's not a double game of me, but it is your failed game.
Yes I feel being failed and in the same time unfortunately am being proved. The hard way.
I'm proved that in a failed nation of cultural poverty, one shouldn't expect a random guy to be a case of except.
Yes it was me asking a Mod (YOU) to ban a user because of his overwhelming number of stupid posts. Yes it was me following the exact rules of a society (forum) not to engage another member in person and following the textbook laws of this society after expressing him my concerns in numerous occasions.
Just for your sole interest it wasn't my first time trying to respect the very laws of this forum, It was me opening lots of files in Mods section trying to convince other mods to force @rmi5 to change his previous avatar, cause I believed it was a sectarian avatar, covering some parts of Iranian mainland with Azerbaijani flag. And it was me trying my rights through the legal and law based approaches, hesitating to engage other members in person over disputed subjects.
But as I hoped you could realize the difference, perusing an specific case through it's legal procedures is far different from insulting of a bunch of third world country baboons to another member in an open forum, and accusing him of being liar and insulting him with some backward, resulted of a failed mentality, of I am from Iran and you are an Afghan living in group homes inside Iran.
(the fun part is the fact that take out oil and gas from this retarded nation, and you'll see the very same retards cleaning the toilets in Afghanistan)
But I do believe that is a hard concept for you to understand as you are another member of this failed backward society.
I'm really sorry to say it man, but you did fail me, and I would always let others to have the chance of failing me once.
Yes it's difficult for you to differentiate between a legal procedure and a double game, yes it's hard for you guys understand the aspects of some moral behaviors and to digest the horizons of lawful actions.
Why?
I have always insisted, on it, you guys from a backwarded third world nation, are lacking the very principals of a thinking ability.

:angry: This is indeed the first time I am using this icon and I mean it.
No @Serpentine, it's not a double game of me, but it is your failed game.
Yes I feel being failed and in the same time unfortunately am being proved. The hard way.
I'm proved that in a failed nation of cultural poverty, one shouldn't expect a random guy to be a case of except.
Yes it was me asking a Mod (YOU) to ban a user because of his overwhelming number of stupid posts. Yes it was me following the exact rules of a society (forum) not to engage another member in person and following the textbook laws of this society after expressing him my concerns in numerous occasions.
Just for your sole interest it wasn't my first time trying to respect the very laws of this forum, It was me opening lots of files in Mods section trying to convince other mods to force @rmi5 to change his previous avatar, cause I believed it was a sectarian avatar, covering some parts of Iranian mainland with Azerbaijani flag. And it was me trying my rights through the legal and law based approaches, hesitating to engage other members in person over disputed subjects.
But as I hoped you could realize the difference, perusing an specific case through it's legal procedures is far different from insulting of a bunch of third world country baboons to another member in an open forum, and accusing him of being liar and insulting him with some backward, resulted of a failed mentality, of I am from Iran and you are an Afghan living in group homes inside Iran.
(the fun part is the fact that take out oil and gas from this retarded nation, and you'll see the very same retards cleaning the toilets in Afghanistan)
But I do believe that is a hard concept for you to understand as you are another member of this failed backward society.
I'm really sorry to say it man, but you did fail me, and I would always let others to have the chance of failing me once.
Yes it's difficult for you to differentiate between a legal procedure and a double game, yes it's hard for you guys understand the aspects of some moral behaviors and to digest the horizons of lawful actions.
Why?
I have always insisted, on it, you guys from a backwarded third world nation, are lacking the very principals of a thinking ability.

You are just a typical hypocrite and trying to insult me and Serpentine to cover for yourself.
BTW, For 1 year, I constantly supported you, while you were smiling at me at my face and were asking others to mass report my posts and talking on my back with other mods to ban me. Do you think that I did not know it? Do you think that when you report some BS to mods and admins against a respected Elite/Senior member, they just mindlessly accept what you say and directly ban that user?!!! No, they will ask me why they are reporting you. Even after you got problems with @haman10 and @kollang , I still tried to be the mediator while I knew you were talking BS.
Don't be so much Oghde i. You have lived for all of your life(99.99% of it) in Iran, and you have not even belonged to its elite cast(not intellectual elite Neither financial elite). Now, you are insulting your own ethnicity and country, and pretending like you are something special, like what any loser with middle-age crisis who wants to pretend to be an intellectual would do. Even I, as a person who has not even born inside Iran(I have lived there for a decade until finishing undergraduate degree though), and does not belong to the ethnicity of the majority, and does not belong to the religion of majority, and has been always part of elite cast(both Financial and intellectual/Educational) of that country, have not used the term "3-world peasant" in the extent that you use it. You are a shiite Persian Iranian and be proud of whoever you are.
I hope @scythian500 does not mind it, since I promised that I won't broke the rule regarding replying to you, but I think a wake up call for you, was necessary.

Back
Top Bottom