What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:angry: This is indeed the first time I am using this icon and I mean it.
No @Serpentine, it's not a double game of me, but it is your failed game.
Yes I feel being failed and in the same time unfortunately am being proved. The hard way.
I'm proved that in a failed nation of cultural poverty, one shouldn't expect a random guy to be a case of except.
Yes it was me asking a Mod (YOU) to ban a user because of his overwhelming number of stupid posts. Yes it was me following the exact rules of a society (forum) not to engage another member in person and following the textbook laws of this society after expressing him my concerns in numerous occasions.
Just for your sole interest it wasn't my first time trying to respect the very laws of this forum, It was me opening lots of files in Mods section trying to convince other mods to force @rmi5 to change his previous avatar, cause I believed it was a sectarian avatar, covering some parts of Iranian mainland with Azerbaijani flag. And it was me trying my rights through the legal and law based approaches, hesitating to engage other members in person over disputed subjects.
But as I hoped you could realize the difference, perusing an specific case through it's legal procedures is far different from insulting of a bunch of third world country baboons to another member in an open forum, and accusing him of being liar and insulting him with some backward, resulted of a failed mentality, of I am from Iran and you are an Afghan living in group homes inside Iran.
(the fun part is the fact that take out oil and gas from this retarded nation, and you'll see the very same retards cleaning the toilets in Afghanistan)
But I do believe that is a hard concept for you to understand as you are another member of this failed backward society.
I'm really sorry to say it man, but you did fail me, and I would always let others to have the chance of failing me once.
Yes it's difficult for you to differentiate between a legal procedure and a double game, yes it's hard for you guys understand the aspects of some moral behaviors and to digest the horizons of lawful actions.
Why?
I have always insisted, on it, you guys from a backwarded third world nation, are lacking the very principals of a thinking ability.

Do you know what's the 'smart-*** paradox in your post? You are 'outraged' of some members saying things to that member, which I also oppose with, but you answered by insulting other members, ironically, while you are giving a tirade about 'legal procedures' which is ridiculous. Is it a legal procedure to insult a group who are supposedly saying bad things to another member, hence trying to fix it? No, you exactly chose the very same backward method you are criticizing. I believe that people who generalize a very large group are backwards too, not only you did that, but you also insulted a group of members.

Also, @jammersat does actually need a 'polite punch' in the face for stupid things he says, like advocating genocide of ethnic and religious groups, for which, you contacted me in PM, and raised the issue, correctly of course.

Another sign of being backward is calling millions in a group as backwards, all together, without exceptions. Unfortuantely, this kind of backwardness is spreading in Iran, and you are a part of it too. I don't know if it's a inferiority complex or identity crisis, but it comes sometimes with sudden changes in attitude, which is a sign of being unstable in opinion and thoughts. It has nothing to do with education, whether you have a PhD or elementary schools degree, you may still have it.

Lastly, some other members did criticize calling him an Afghan immigrant, like @kollang and @rmi5. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an Afghan, be it a legal or illegal immigrant.

Hope you don't take offense from my post, I wanted to be straight forward just like you.

Regards.

Do you know what's the 'smart-*** paradox in your post? You are 'outraged' of some members saying things to that member, which I also oppose with, but you answered by insulting other members, ironically, while you are giving a tirade about 'legal procedures' which is ridiculous. Is it a legal procedure to insult a group who are supposedly saying bad things to another member, hence trying to fix it? No, you exactly chose the very same backward method you are criticizing. I believe that people who generalize a very large group are backwards too, not only you did that, but you also insulted a group of members.

Also, @jammersat does actually need a 'polite punch' in the face for stupid things he says, like advocating genocide of ethnic and religious groups, for which, you contacted me in PM, and raised the issue, correctly of course.

Another sign of being backward is calling millions in a group as backwards, all together, without exceptions. Unfortuantely, this kind of backwardness is spreading in Iran, and you are a part of it too. I don't know if it's a inferiority complex or identity crisis, but it comes sometimes with sudden changes in attitude, which is a sign of being unstable in opinion and thoughts. It has nothing to do with education, whether you have a PhD or elementary schools degree, you may still have it.

Lastly, some other members did criticize calling him an Afghan immigrant, like @kollang and @rmi5. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an Afghan, be it a legal or illegal immigrant.

Hope you don't take offense from my post, I wanted to be straight forward just like you.

Regards.

To the best of my knowledge, @jammersat is indeed an Afghan immigrant. @2800 isn't he? BTW, what's the big deal regarding being an Afghan immigrant? They have lived among Iranians for decades, and they are brethren of Iranians. 2800 was pissed off about jammersat and said some stuff that he shouldn't. But, I don't think if jammersat does even care about what 2800 said.

To the best of my knowledge, @jammersat is indeed an Afghan immigrant. @2800 isn't he? BTW, what's the big deal regarding being an Afghan immigrant? They have lived among Iranians for decades, and they are brethren of Iranians. 2800 was pissed off about jammersat and said some stuff that he shouldn't. But, I don't think if jammersat does even care about what 2800 said.

Doesn't matter where he is from. Even is he is an Afghan, there may be Iranians with much more stupid posts/opinions compared with him. Stupidity exists among all nationalities and ethnic groups.

I hope he doesn't mean them and only write them for trolling, but if not, then he has one of the most stupid mindsets here.

He openly advocated genocide of Jews in Iran.

You are just a typical hypocrite and trying to insult me and Serpentine to cover for yourself.
BTW, For 1 year, I constantly supported you, while you were smiling at me at my face and were asking others to mass report my posts and talking on my back with other mods to ban me. Do you think that I did not know it? Do you think that when you report some BS to mods and admins against a respected Elite/Senior member, they just mindlessly accept what you say and directly ban that user?!!! No, they will ask me why they are reporting you. Even after you got problems with @haman10 and @kollang , I still tried to be the mediator while I knew you were talking BS.
Don't be so much Oghde i. You have lived for all of your life(99.99% of it) in Iran, and you have not even belonged to its elite cast(not intellectual elite Neither financial elite). Now, you are insulting your own ethnicity and country, and pretending like you are something special, like what any loser with middle-age crisis who wants to pretend to be an intellectual would do. Even I, as a person who has not even born inside Iran(I have lived there for a decade until finishing undergraduate degree though), and does not belong to the ethnicity of the majority, and does not belong to the religion of majority, and has been always part of elite cast(both Financial and intellectual/Educational) of that country, have not used the term "3-world peasant" in the extent that you use it. You are a shiite Persian Iranian and be proud of whoever you are.
I hope @scythian500 does not mind it, since I promised that I won't broke the rule regarding replying to you, but I think a wake up call for you, was necessary.
A post full of insults, and it wasn't like that I would be surprised. As it is your style your very signature.
Not to doubt an ounce about your post being worthless to reply, but just to make you out of your hard misery.
No my child, I am not like the one smiling at your face and talking sh..t at your back.
Yes there has been many occasions I have reported you, not cause I'm a back stabber, but cause you have never been shy of a personal insulter.
I have reported you during those times you were writing no single line but to include a personal insult in which.
And I have thanked your posts during the periods you had your personal insulting manner turned off.
So do not search for the root of problems on this side of the net, it's you being famous for being a severe erratic case.
No my dear unlike you and many others I'm not famous for being a two faced personality.
I have been aside you in your times of highness and in front of you during you long periods of lowness.
And for the last sentence I'd rather to write you in a foreseeable future to come, You might consider yourself a part of any society you like (being it elite or not:lol:), I might be from any society being it elite or not, but one thing I'd rather you to know.
I feel pity and sorry for you, my friend.

Regards.

Dear serpentine, the content of this post isn't exactly matching the nobles of the prior one.
In the former you accused me of being a double standard, whom which asks the banning of a member because of his long line of sheer none sense, and calling him a bro, while feeling his personality to be insulted via an online discussion in an open forum.
No my friend, I explained you, why that is not a double of one's standards.
Falling in the line of a forum rules and standing for the principles of mere morality.

And about your new file of whats the difference of rejecting a personal insult by an insult to a society.
That's indeed a very narrow line of the difference of a legal character, and a legal entity.
Simple moralle:
I can never insult a legal character, cause I'm not a part of any other character except for mine.
But I can, and also it's my pure duty, to criticize a society I'm living in as a legal entity in which I am a part of, in the harshest of it's manners.
I hope there comes a day, you guys could understand the difference.

Yours and Regards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom