What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Khkhkha. Rast migi ha:enjoy:

-2-30-.gif

where are the posts of our last conversation?

@Serpentine did you remove our posts?

I wasnt here for hours and now i just came to answer sinan, so i dont know what happened here when i wasnt.

but why you removed my answer to yourself? it was a persian post.

In Iran:

You have a thick beard, wearing an amameh and sporting an akhond outlook and tell this to public: vazeefeh police ejraye Islam nist. Vazifeh police ejraye bakhshnameh dolati va qanoon hast.

Hamin mardom behet migan aafarin. Ahsant. Chera zodtar in harfo nagofti.

But consider this, you are clean shaven, wearing a red tie and a dashing coat-shalvar, and tell this to public: vazeefeh police ejraye Islam nist. Vazifeh police ejraye bakhshnameh dolati va qanoon hast.

Mardom asabani mishan. Hata momkeneh berizan to khiaboon. Hata khon ham momkeneh rikhteh sheh kafe khiaboon.

Then of course as you do not believe in national boundaries you go to say Texas, US to take part in an election for congress standing as a candidate. Doing the same as above:

You have a thick beard, wearing an amameh and sporting an akhond outlook and tell this to public: vazeefeh police ejraye Islam nist. Vazifeh police ejraye bakhshnameh dolati va qanoon hast.

People will either ridicule you or will become outright hostile and angry. Some KKK guy might actually do some crazy sh!t about it.

But consider this, you are clean shaven, wearing a red tie and a dashing coat-shalvar, and tell this to public: vazeefeh police ejraye Islam nist. Vazifeh police ejraye bakhshnameh dolati va qanoon hast.

You will become a national political figure, interviewed by Fox and CNN. And there is a good chance you might win the election.
Thus spoken daneshmand, so you are talking about the inherent stupidity of the public, and how they couldn't see the speech and not the speaker.
Hence once again let me express the deepest of my wonders of how some people are thanking such rebukes while cursing much milder ones.
All in all thanks for the reply.

منطق جالبیه. بی عرضگی و گندکاری و فساد سایر ارگان ها رو نمیشه تقصیرش رو گردن نیروهای نظامی این کشور انداخت که وظیفه دفاع از کشور و منافعش رو دارن. نمیشه از قدرت نیروهای نظامی زد تا مردم نون داشته باشن، اگر هم مردم نون ندارن به خاطر فساد سایر ارگان های مربوطه هست، چه ربطه به قوای نظامی داره؟همین الانشم اوضاع پرسنل نظامی اسف بار هست از نظر حقوقی. واقعا این نگاه نگاهی سطحی به قضیه هست.

هند 7 برابر جمعیت ما شهروند زیر خط فقر داره! میاد از بودجه نظامیش بزنه که نون بده به مردمش؟ چین هم اندازه هند جمعیت داره ولی چون عرضش بیشتر بوده خیلی از هند جلو زده. اینجا بحث عرضه مطرح هست، برید یقه ی اون آشغالایی رو بگیرید که با بخور بخورشون باعث وضع مملکت شدن، چه ربطی داره آخه به نیرویی که مسئولیت دفاع از کشور رو داره؟ چرا مردم ایران اینقدر علاقه به نگاه صفر و یکی دارن؟

لابد پس فردا هم بریم تانک های عتیقمون رو بفروشیم که 4 تا جوون برن سر خونه زندگیشون، اینجوری قطعا مملکت آباد میشه.
برادر عزیز چرا به ماجرا الکی جو میدی؟
تا اونجایی که بنده متوجه فرمایشات او دوست عزیزمون شدم (عرض می کنم که برداشت بنده حقیر از فرمایشات دوستمون هست) ایشون قصد توهین نداشتند و بیشتر انتقادشون به رویه معیوب در قهرمان پروری بی خود از چند آدم حتی پایین تر از معمول بود.
فکر می کنم منظور ایشون این بود که اگه وقت و سرمایه و هزینه ای که در این چهل سال به پای این آدم های معمولی هدر شد اگه در یک سیستم سالم نخبه پرور صرف انسان های با استعداد و درس خونده می شد در کمتر از 4 5 سال دستاوردی رو که اینها در 40 سال نتونستن کسب کنن رو بدست می آوردن.
در ضمن فکر می کنم که از نظر اون دوستمون حتی نحوه ی قهرمان سازی هم کاملا مسخره بوده کما اینکه انیشتین یا سایر برندگان مثلا جوایز نوبل هم دهه ها کارهای سنگین مطالعاتی و تحقیقاتی با بسیاری مواد شیمیایی و غیر شیمیایی، می کنن ولی شما به خاطر استعداد و ضریب هوشی که دارن نمی بینی که مثلا زانوشون آب بیاره.

@Serpentine deleting posts in a daily basis is no solution. Why don't you thread ban this Turkish troll, @Sinan?
@WebMaster @Horus
As you were saying before, instead of directly answering trolls, I would like to let you know about trouble makers. This Turkish member, @Sinan, has trolled this section and this specific thread for months, and our mod does not do anything except for deleting pages of his troll fights in a daily basis. He has a secondary account @flatron which is false flagging by Chinese flag as well. We all demand a serious action against this troll. It's your responsibility to let us know about your decision and make the atmosphere of this forum comfortable for members.
The current situation is no longer tolerable.
1. @rmi5
2. @SOHEIL
3. @Serpentine
4. @Abii
5. @Surenas
6. @haman10
7. @ResurgentIran
8. @New
9. @Militant Atheist
10. @MOHSENAM
11. @iranigirl2
12. @Hussein
13. @MTN1917
14. @mohsen
15. @S00R3NA
16. @Cp.Black
17. @raptor22
18. @moein
19. @AShkan
20. @yavar
21. @anHuman
22. @Parthianshot
23. @Behrooz Boonabi
24. @ای ایران
25. @JEskandari
26. @Ostad
27. @ghara ghan
28. @Fotol
29. @Homajon
30. @F117
31. @787B
32. @bozorgmehr
33. @Gold Eagle
34. @TimeOwner
35. @Hosseini
36. @twilight
37. @kouroshkourosh
38. @Kiarash
39. @spiderkiller
40. @kollang
41. @jammersat
42. @Electronic_officer
43. @Gilamard
44. @Falon
45. @rahi2357
46. @Sam1980
47. @Takaavar
48. @DATIS
49. @SinaG
50. @IR5
51. @Shah9
52. @esfahanijew
53. @Rostam
54. @Uhuhu
55. @Shapur Zol Aktaf
56. @R0SC0SM0S
57. @Mehrdad1111
58. @IR1907
59. @Shahin Vatani
60. @Shahnameh
61. @Nowruz
62. @BeyondHeretic
63. @ya hosein

It's your responsibility to let us know about your decision and make the atmosphere of this forum comfortable for members.
The current situation is no longer tolerable.
If its about that then you are the first one to be dealt with since you are spreading lies about members.

@Daneshmand @Arminkh @kollang @SOHEIL @mohsen

If its about that then you are the first one to be dealt with since you are spreading lies about members.
the fact that it takes trolls like you to respond to his comment ~1-2 minutes , shows that he is completely right .

"spreading lies" ? :lol:

go away dude . get back to your god forsaken section

the fact that it takes trolls like you to respond to his comment ~1-2 minutes , shows that he is completely right .

And you are the second one to be dealt with for calling people troll all the time for no reason.

Don't answer these trolls.
Since apparently admins, @WebMaster @Horus , care more for their traffic money, I suggest active Iranians members to abandon this forum for a while until admins show their respect for us by taking a serious action.
@haman10 Please don't even look at their posts. We can abandon this forum and see how admins are going to react.

@haman10 lotfan digeh hattaa yek kalameh ham tou in forum post nakon. @kollang @SOHEIL you too, please do the same.

Back
Top Bottom