What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

It also came to my attention today that sinan reads presstv. He posted a thread in this section about Iran taking part in some defence show, and Sinan posted an article from presstv. He is so obsessed about Iran that he even reads presstv, which he otherwise abuses to no end. :rofl:
Furthermore he has constantly said that he will stop visit this forum (as if that makes a huge statement :lol:), but yet still comes here. Its like a bad latent herpes. You want to it to go away, and sometime it does, only to resurface again. lol

@rmi5 @kollang @haman10 @Serpentine
The downsides of being a mental dude .

Side effects of SSRIs and sertaline drugs are vast as it seems

@haman10 @ResurgentIran @SOHEIL @kollang @Shahryar Hedayati @others

Tou GHQ raaje' be in herpes, Sinan, ba Webmaster sohbat kardam. Admin khaast ke post haye in hepes ra mention konam ke in yaarou troll kardeh vali khob Serpentine post ha ra paak kardeh boud. Chizi ke man az shoma mikhaam in hast ke post haye in yaarou ra, tou har section i ke hast, ageh yek zarreh ham ghaabeliyat e report shodan ra daasht, belaafaaseleh report konid va admin ra ham touye reportetoun mention konid. Ghaziyeh in martikeh, mesleh yek virus e mosri hast ke ageh alaan jelosh gerefteh nasheh, ba'dan hame ye in section ra be gand mikesheh.

t also came to my attention today that sinan reads presstv. He posted a thread in this section about Iran taking part in some defence show, and Sinan posted an article from presstv. He is so obsessed about Iran that he even reads presstv, which he otherwise abuses to no end. :rofl:

You think you are so smart by making such assumptions..... :lol:

Adsız.jpg

So, it can't be like while i'm looking after the tweets about IDEF-2015 to see unveiled systems, i came across a news about Iran and wanted to share with my Iranian friends ? :what:

A small note: Iranian friends doesn't include you and your basiji friends.

Admin khaast ke post haye in hepes ra mention konam ke in yaarou troll kardeh vali khob Serpentine post ha ra paak kardeh boud. Chizi ke man az shoma mikhaam in hast ke post haye in yaarou ra, tou har section i ke hast, ageh yek zarreh ham ghaabeliyat e report shodan ra daasht, belaafaaseleh report konid va admin ra ham touye reportetoun mention konid.
Yes, i said same thing numerous times. Report me if you think i'm trolling. I'm being transparent here. :meeting:

Why are you getting hyped for ?

You happened to be half-Iranian yesterday...maybe today you will happen to be half Kurd half Iranian...who knows... :meeting:

But you really need to change the Azerbaijan flag.....it is an insult to our brothers' glorious flag.
gharar shod javabe in chand gheire Irani ro nadim ta bi khial shan va beran too chill thread khodeshoon... ina doost daran kal kal konan va bar zede iraniha inja harf bezanan.... hala ke ye gharari gozashtim lotfan ra,ayat konid doostan va kasi javabe inaro nade

gharar shod javabe in chand gheire Irani ro nadim ta bi khial shan va beran too chill thread khodeshoon... ina doost daran kal kal konan va bar zede iraniha inja harf bezanan.... hala ke ye gharari gozashtim lotfan ra,ayat konid doostan va kasi javabe inaro nade

True true. Dige az in be bad, be tore kamel ignoresh mikonam. :)

What ever you say....same to you too.

Agha ma har dafe goftim, dustan roayat nakardan.in bache ham zerange, to ye thread miyad trol mikone ba chanta irani dahan be dahan mishe baad mire tu ye threade dige ba bazi irani haye dige chate dustane mikone. @Serpentine , @Abii va @SOHEIL makhsusan.

Aghayun age ye tasmimi migiram, behtare daste jami behesh aamal konim.yeki az zaafe haye mardome ma hamine.

تو اگه تونستی همه رو راضی کنی من از سگ پست ترم اگه اینجا پست بذارم

Eee in che harfie soheil jan :D.shoma aghayi.man darbareye tahrim kardan chan karbare khas daram sohbat mikonam.na tahrime forum.

Khodet ke didi ba un be estelah think thankeshunam ham nemishe bahse doros hesabi kard(shahed 129 thread ).hamashun az dam trollan.khob vaghti midunim bahs ba ina fayede nadare chera javabeshuno bedim?

Man migam aslan ma nabayad javabe sinan, xenon, atatwolf va yeki do nafar ke hozur zehn nadaram ro bedim.

@ResurgentIran

Arab coffee shop thread was closed so I'll tag you here. :)

I just recently finished my classes. And personally I don't want summer courses this time. But I am going working a job and also going to volunteer at hospitals/volunteers as I need 2 years for my major once I apply to my graduate school. So I will do those things, also planning a vacation and will chill with friends during the summer time. And eating lots of good food before Ramadan. :agree:

Did you really but a DS? Aren't you a little too old for that?:D

I am waiting for a good summer game to come out. After this summer though I'm going to be busy with studies and school. Lots and lots of studying. :tongue:

@ResurgentIran

Arab coffee shop thread was closed so I'll tag you here. :)

I just recently finished my classes. And personally I don't want summer courses this time. But I am going working a job and also going to volunteer at hospitals/volunteers as I need 2 years for my major once I apply to my graduate school. So I will do those things, also planning a vacation and will chill with friends during the summer time. And eating lots of good food before Ramadan. :agree:

Did you really but a DS? Aren't you a little too old for that?:D

I am waiting for a good summer game to come out. After this summer though I'm going to be busy with studies and school. Lots and lots of studying. :tongue:

Yeah I bought the new 3DS. It has a second analog stick (c-stick) plus better 3d. A lot of people think DS only has kid games, but lets face it. Nintendo has the best platformers and no one does it better than Mario. :D
I also want to try the Zelda games. lol
Im not gonna be able to play PS3 for the summer, as I will be working in another city and will reside there the entire summer. I cant exactly bring my 40 inch tv and PS3 hehe.
So I need a handheld console. :D

If you waiting for a good summer game to come out, then definitely you should go with Arkham Knight. That game will be GOTY (game of the year) without a doubt. :D
It releases in June sometime.

Aziz jan, ensaan hamisheh ma'mour be anjaam e taklif hast, va na ma'mour be natijeh.
Ghaziyh vaazeh hast, in section moddat e toulaani hast ke troll shodeh, haalaa baayad chi kaar kard? @Serpentine ke be tokhm e chapesh ham nist. Admin ha ham ke be tokhmeshoun nist, balkeh kheyli khoshhal ham hastand ke traffic e siteshoun ba troll fight baalaa bereh. Haalaa che misheh kard? baayad traffic e in bakhsh ra paayin aavord ta in haroumzadeh haye wahabi, hesaab e kaar dasteshoun biyaad. Haalaa ageh @kollang va @haman10 ham hamkaari mikardan, ke che behtar, ageh ham hamkaari nakonan, har kasi vazifeh daareh ke kaari ke dorost hast ra anjaam bedeh, bozorgavaar.

Back
Top Bottom