What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I like techno/trance/electronical !!!

math ( deadmau5 ) ... sandstorm ( darude ) ... etc

I like that kind of music too. Especially uplifting Trance, Vocal Trance & EDM. Artists like Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz and Above & Beyond.

I told you oldman, pour the water where it burns, don't pour it elsewhere.
Yeah, I am half Iranian,does it make a difference?!!! even if it does, then what's your point? moaning about Iranians who live in 1st world countries, because after n decades of living, you failed to manage to live outside of Iran and you are jealous? :lol: In contrast to what you might think, I know Iranians mentality very well, and can even recognize what's going on in their brains even from thousands of miles away ;)
Yeah, what if I tell you that they consider Iranians as their fellow americans/Canadians? would it burn more? :flame::flame::flame:

@Abii @Militant Atheist @New I guess his butthurt comes from being jealous of you guys.
People like @scythian500 make me laugh. :lol:

Their ideas of North America is fucking hilarious. Specifically when they say "they don't consider you American/Canadian." hahaha

The ethnic diversity in North America is ridiculous. Pick 10 people randomly in the street and they could represent 10 ethnic groups from all continents in the world, but they all consider themselves Canadians or Americans and nobody even knows what it means to question it. Yet there are idiots like scythian500 that are sitting 8000 miles away lecturing us on how we are treated in our own country lol

People like @scythian500 make me laugh. :lol:

Their ideas of North America is fucking hilarious. Specifically when they say "they don't consider you American/Canadian." hahaha

The ethnic diversity in North America is ridiculous. Pick 10 people randomly in the street and they could represent 10 ethnic groups from all continents in the world, but they all consider themselves Canadians or Americans and nobody even knows what it means to question it. Yet there are idiots like scythian500 that are sitting 8000 miles away lecturing us on how we are treated in our own country lol
:lol:
Yeah. As far as we are talking about diversity, comparing Iran and ME countries with North America is literally like comparing a village with a big city. People living in a village, have no idea about the big city, and I don't blame them. That's what many Iranians say when they go Iran for a visit. Many times, they say that at first we wondered why every one looked the same?!!! :rofl:

FOX News pundit in favor of Iran and against Saudi! Never thought I'd see the day lmao
He's pretty much destroyed his career though lol

@kollang bro this is my last day im packing my stuff for travel before o leave plz do wut u can for me

2v83ksh.jpg

k0pwft.jpg

mb6cjk.jpg

55oz5w.jpg

n5pno2.jpg

iz0qxu.jpg

5b1sh4.jpg

FOX News pundit in favor of Iran and against Saudi! Never thought I'd see the day lmao
He's pretty much destroyed his career though lol
They do not let each other to speak.
Iran: Hezbollah, Hamas
Suadi: Al Qadeda, boko Haram, ISIS, Al Nusra, Jaish Al Islam, Taliban, FSA, Jaish Al Adl, wahhabi terrorists in Lybia etc...

Fvck Saudi

Why are you getting hyped for ?

You happened to be half-Iranian yesterday...maybe today you will happen to be half Kurd half Iranian...who knows... :meeting:

But you really need to change the Azerbaijan flag.....it is an insult to our brothers' glorious flag.
Whay you want in Iranian section!? Azeris are Shia do not give a fvck about you.

Kurds will get their right either.

Cool down guys ...
Soheil, apart from you. Iranians have a really foul mouth....Let's say not all of the like Serpi, New, never curses anybody....but the majority like %90.

Whay you want in Iranian section!?
Hmm, i showed something to xenon...then people get excited....i replied one of the post. People got even more excited.

Azeris are Shia do not give a fvck about you.
Sure. :coffee:
Kurds will get their right either.
Okay...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom