What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

khoda bokoshash chera morakhasi nadad mardak ?

khosh oumadi :cray: ta key hasti dada ? pas farda ? :cray:

valla nemidonam.kollan farmandeheh gordan ma bijanbast .ye razmayesh ro be bab dadan o chanta fosh ke dighe in harfaro nadareh.:rofl: :enjoy:

Aghayun dadashm salam (tikeye javad razavian tu dar hashie), forume jalebi hast faght heyf ke tush por az terroriste.

You are too old to be this much Oghde-i. BTW, don't worry for Iranians living in North America. They are very successful people on average, and have higher income and education level compared to average white North Americans. North Americans are not like 3rd world peasants either, and have learnt to live in a diverse society, not like your type who show their inferiority complex whenever they see some people above themselves living happily and successfully in 1st world countries. ;)
PS. writing long rants would not help your butthurt, try pouring water where it burns ;)

Yeah, this category precisely describes smart alecs like yourself ;)
I was talking about Iranians with wide buts.... are you Iranian?
Btw, first world my ash...ok, first world... what it has to do with you? Now you became an American and first world person!!? I wish your host country someday recognize you as American in their heart... you are too young and inexperienced to know what is a rich culture and what is a animal life style culture... Anybody with high IQ and high graduate education that I know think the same that I do....

The reason I responded in Persian language was that this issues should stay among compatriot Iranians and it is not something to share with strangers or better to say Enemies of Iran and Iranians even if they claim to be American or Canadian now!!! Ask every local Canadian or American if they consider you the same as theirs, they will in best describe you as a poor refugee that we are doing a big favor to them as they are very incompetent in their home lands...
anyway, BIG QUESTION: What all these between Iranian talk has to do with you as you,re not Iranian??
I was talking about known Iranian members here not First World Azerbaijanis!!!

I was talking about Iranians with wide buts.... are you Iranian?
Btw, first world my ash...ok, first world... what it has to do with you? Now you became an American and first world person!!? I wish your host country someday recognize you as American in their heart... you are too young and inexperienced to know what is a rich culture and what is a animal life style culture... Anybody with high IQ and high graduate education that I know think the same that I do....

The reason I responded in Persian language was that this issues should stay among compatriot Iranians and it is not something to share with strangers or better to say Enemies of Iran and Iranians even if they claim to be American or Canadian now!!! Ask every local Canadian or American if they consider you the same as theirs, they will in best describe you as a poor refugee that we are doing a big favor to them as they are very incompetent in their home lands...
anyway, BIG QUESTION: What all these between Iranian talk has to do with you as you,re not Iranian??
I was talking about known Iranian members here not First World Azerbaijanis!!!

I told you oldman, pour the water where it burns, don't pour it elsewhere.
Yeah, I am half Iranian,does it make a difference?!!! even if it does, then what's your point? moaning about Iranians who live in 1st world countries, because after n decades of living, you failed to manage to live outside of Iran and you are jealous? :lol: In contrast to what you might think, I know Iranians mentality very well, and can even recognize what's going on in their brains even from thousands of miles away ;)
Yeah, what if I tell you that they consider Iranians as their fellow americans/Canadians? would it burn more? :lol: :flame::flame::flame:

@Abii @Militant Atheist @New I guess his butthurt comes from being jealous of you guys.

I told you oldman, pour the water where it burns, don't pour it elsewhere.
Yeah, I am half Iranian,does it make a difference?!!! even if it does, then what's your point? moaning about Iranians who live in 1st world countries, because after n decades of living, you failed to manage to live outside of Iran and you are jealous? :lol: In contrast to what you might think, I know Iranians mentality very well, and can even recognize what's going on in their brains even from thousands of miles away ;)
Yeah, what if I tell you that they consider Iranians as their fellow americans/Canadians? would it burn more?
Lol,dude, lets praise this scyithia... whatever guy, cause instead of posting a hundreds of small nonsense posts, he usually manages to post a long one, hence making it much easier for others to neglect him at all.
Bet he hasn't ever put a foot outside of this so called country, cause that's the only reason I could ever come up with, trying to justify the unprecedented surge of ignorance and idiocy via his posts.

@rmi5 behet ghole mardoone midam hichki nesbat be @New jealous nist :lol: age betooni ye hamchin fardi tu peyda koni jayeze dari :lol:
haman jan azizam, pesaram, oonja se ta esme, chera be ma gir midi? dar zemn aslan ma na az dirooz ta hala post gozashtim va na hatta posti ro thanks kardim.
fekr konam choon chanta poste male oon yaroo cabalti ro khoondam narahati are? mage oono motevajjeh mishi??? !!!

View attachment 218698
BIBINAM ???
De akhe chan nafar be ye nafar !! gaaz daadan nashod mardi ! eshgh oone ke bargardii !

aslan ina ro velesh .
View attachment 218703
Laazem nist ke begam in chiye ? Ehteraam bogzaarid :kiss3::partay:

@New shoma ham hala sakht nagir ziad . vagarna nahang ghoortet midehaa :D

==========================================================================

@Ostad
My stomach is going little foor you :undecided:
salam khobi ?
chetori ba khedmate moghadas ? :hitwall:

===========================================================================
Guys just choose . Which girl ? I myself personally choose the second one (left ) She's such a beauty .
View attachment 218704

View attachment 218705

View attachment 218706

View attachment 218707
baaaah agha kam kam dashtim negaran mishodim, kojaee mashti nisti?
are rahi jan mibini dadash, chetori namarda 10 be 1 mikonan. aslan hagh va haghighat hamishe dar toole tarikh tanha va mazloom boode, hast va khahad bood.:lol:

@New shoma ham hala sakht nagir ziad . vagarna nahang ghoortet midehaa
chashm, chashm, aziz
Hamoon dirooz ham ooon haman (haft tir keshe mahal) goft moshkel sare thank haye bi moredi hast ke mikoni, ma ham goftim chashm be dideye mennat, dige say mikonam thank haro modiriat konam, baese takaddore khatere azizan nashe.

@New shoma ham double-standard daari. in ke aadam az yek seri troll hemaayat bekoneh, va post haye stupid-eshoun ra thank bekoneh, ta yek seri digeh ra bechezouneh, dorost nist. Man nemigam ke khodam in stratgy ra ta be haal estefaadeh nakardam, vali dar kol in kaar dorost nist. shoma daari be nationalist baazi ye efraati ye ba'zi Irani ha iraad migiri, ke iraadet dorost ham hast, vali hamzamaan miri va ba kasaayi faaloudeh mikhori ke hamin dirouz be tor e chuvenisti rikhtan va yek thread tou ME section ra faghat chon darbaare ye kurd ha faghat harf zadeh boud, troll kardan va bastan. Double standard dorost nist.
:lol: akhe ye lezzate kheyli khassi tooshe makhsoosan, oon ke oon haman magasi mishe ye lezzat kheyli kheyli mozaafi toosh hast.
vali bashe choon shoma mifarmaeed say mishe ke control konim. ke baes ranjeshe khatere baradaran zahmat keshemoon nashe.

Actually Soheil is right. What you fail to understand is a simple fact. That a nation can not exceed its inherent potentials. It can not achieve and live beyond those inherent potentials. The only "right" this nation has, is its right to exist and breath. This necessitates security which often in low capacity societies and surroundings, mean iron hand to keep internal order and to keep away external chaos.

Often such a society needs alot of placebo. Taking these away, will only result in bloodshed and anarchy.

I am sure you did not mean ridicule.

But I DO mean to ridicule. Not the proverbial general population and their beliefs (which is not interesting to me) but actually the so called "roshanfekra". Beyond the mere imitations and upclass social behavior what these have done?

Greeks and Romans (and to some extent even Arabs) developed their language to be capable of word and terminology (and by extension thought) generation. This is not the case with Iran.

Go to any Western universities and institutes worth their salt, walk in its departments and you will see plaques on the walls: Insulin was discovered here, First LED was made here, HF ALE was invented here, First Nuclear Reactor was invented here, so on and so forth.

Walk in our departments and all you will see are: xx year bloody protests were started here, MKO was initiated here, canteen riots started here, so on and so forth.

You see, this is the capacity of a nation. One is exploitative of its surrounding and the other is the exploited.

Accept that you do not have that capacity. Blaming it on that guy who believes in supernatural or in security of a nation/society, will not get you far.

Please accept that among these "roshanfekeran" there is not one, half like Oleg Losev who despite having no facilities and no support invented LED and did much ground breaking research in semiconductors, eventually dying of starvation. And that also under the most draconian political system in history of mankind the Soviet Union, under the iron hand of Stalin.

You are in electrical engineering. Tell me honestly, do you know anyone like Oleg Losev in entire Iran?

If you do not, then please stop blaming the poor guys. Blame roshanfekra for being dumb. :D
Let's agree with the basic concept of the written content, yes the society is a pack and is always known with it's elites and when a community is pacing down a toilet, much of the blame is always on the elites if there is any.
But to denounce them officially, one should first solve the big old challenge of the chicken and eggs, or else it could be justified for them to come up with the excuse of, you never see any flower in a barren land.

BTW, how could it not be a double of standards, the very same guys thanking your very post would have cursed me to death if I was the guy writing it. :lol:

@New tabrik migam, alan didam. (albateh fek konam yekam ajaleh kardam, zod tabrik goftam)
khahesh mikonam, ostad jan, belakhare in shotori hast ke dir ya zood bayad bekhabe.
dar morede lateness ham aziz ozret movajjahe.
ishalla sarbazit zoodtar tamoom she, shirini shoma ro ham bokhorim.
movazebe khodet bash.

BTW, how could it not be a double of standards, the very same guys thanking your very post would have cursed me to death if I was the guy writing it
Azizam osoolan shoma dar hadi nisti ke behet tohin beshe .
Ki va koja be shoma tohin karde ? kheyli khodeto dast bala migiri dadashe golam .

be alave , kheyli fargh dare ke yek harf ru ki mizane . @Daneshmand az emotional stability khoobi barkhordar hast va dochare tahavol asasi va estehale nemishe .
Age man biam va az system behdasht va darman Iran enteghad konam , kheyli fargh dare ta shoma enteghad koni . motevajehi ? chon agendaye ma fargh dare .

hadafe man az enteghad ba hadaf shoma motefavet hast azize del .

Azizam osoolan shoma dar hadi nisti ke behet tohin beshe .
Ki va koja be shoma tohin karde ? kheyli khodeto dast bala migiri dadashe golam .

be alave , kheyli fargh dare ke yek harf ru ki mizane . @Daneshmand az emotional stability khoobi barkhordar hast va dochare tahavol asasi va estehale nemishe .
Age man biam va az system behdasht va darman Iran enteghad konam , kheyli fargh dare ta shoma enteghad koni . motevajehi ? chon agendaye ma fargh dare .

hadafe man az enteghad ba hadaf shoma motefavet hast azize del .
bale bale, moltafetam. :tup:

الان جوانی که کار ندارد. نزدیک به سی سالش شده است و نه کاری دارد و نه پولی. نه می تواند خانواده تشکیل دهد و در خرج زندگیش مانده است و در اوج ناراحتی و افسردگی زنده است و یا اگر خوش شانس باشد دارد در جایی عملگی می کند و حقوقی چند صد تومنی می گیرد که فقط خرج غذای زنده ماندنش می

شود.و اگر خدای ناکرده مریض شود باید بشیند و نگاه کند که تا آخر چه اتفاقی پیش می آید برایش. این فرد الان با خواندن این داستان باید احساس غرور کند؟؟
، یکی زندگیشو کرده، کم و کسری نداشته. مشکل مالی نداشته و مشکل بی پولی برای مرضش نداشته .
یکی دیگه داره از بدبختی و بیچارگی میمیره. نه کار داره. نه پول داره و نه شغل و جوانی و زندگیش تباه شده است. این فرد الان باید چه فکری کنه ؟ باید خوشحال بشه یکی موشک ساخته و هوا کرده .

.طرف زندگی نداره، باید حالا بهش بگن بیا این قهرمانت خوشحال باش
حالا این قهرمان واسه این بندگان خدا چی کار کرده، خدا می داند

منطق جالبیه. بی عرضگی و گندکاری و فساد سایر ارگان ها رو نمیشه تقصیرش رو گردن نیروهای نظامی این کشور انداخت که وظیفه دفاع از کشور و منافعش رو دارن. نمیشه از قدرت نیروهای نظامی زد تا مردم نون داشته باشن، اگر هم مردم نون ندارن به خاطر فساد سایر ارگان های مربوطه هست، چه ربطه به قوای نظامی داره؟همین الانشم اوضاع پرسنل نظامی اسف بار هست از نظر حقوقی. واقعا این نگاه نگاهی سطحی به قضیه هست.

هند 7 برابر جمعیت ما شهروند زیر خط فقر داره! میاد از بودجه نظامیش بزنه که نون بده به مردمش؟ چین هم اندازه هند جمعیت داره ولی چون عرضش بیشتر بوده خیلی از هند جلو زده. اینجا بحث عرضه مطرح هست، برید یقه ی اون آشغالایی رو بگیرید که با بخور بخورشون باعث وضع مملکت شدن، چه ربطی داره آخه به نیرویی که مسئولیت دفاع از کشور رو داره؟ چرا مردم ایران اینقدر علاقه به نگاه صفر و یکی دارن؟

لابد پس فردا هم بریم تانک های عتیقمون رو بفروشیم که 4 تا جوون برن سر خونه زندگیشون، اینجوری قطعا مملکت آباد میشه.

Back
Top Bottom