What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I miss my doost pesar. Anyone seen him?

ostrich-04.jpg

How good is your Arabic? Could you please elaborate more about your learning of Arabic?
Good enough... I give below grades to my Arabic out of 10, although I lack practice but whenever I talked it was still great...
Writing: 7
Reading: 9 or 10
Speaking: 7 or 8
Listening: 9.5 or 10

How I learned it... well, actually I used to hate this language when I was a teenager... then because of Fairuz and Um kolthum and also Motavali Abdul Al and Menshavi quran masters.. I wanted to learn it... then I went to an Arabic class in language institute..then I found their speed of teaching very slow and boring...so I started to read books, newspapers, songs, satellite TVs and there we go.. I did it... After a while Banc du liban asked me to teach them some trading issues in exchange markets... I completed my Arabic there with Leb accent of course... I used to go to Hamam Asgari in beirut to swim and every time I went there... I stayed on مواطن lines of entry and every time I succeeded!! so I think my Arabic was fine if not good... I used to go to south lebanon and bente jobail villages with my friends and no of the locals knew I,m Iranian unless I obviously told them...

@SOHEIL

I'm wondering...from that thread which you posted various girl pictures. Which one is the most beautiful by your taste ?

Could you guess, after a glass of water is sprayed onto her face, what she would look like?

sure

آقا نیما

داداش من ... من نوکرتم

شوخی های منو جدی نگیری

لطفا به این آلمانیه گیر نده

این رو خود ما ایرانی ها تو اون یکی فروم دیوونش کردیم

اونقدر که قیافش رو مسخره کردن

Na man badam.to ham alan vaghte khabete, khalaban.begir bekhab ke farda sobh bayad ba Qaher parvaz koni.

این رو به حکم شوخی میگیرم

sure

آقا نیما

داداش من ... من نوکرتم

شوخی های منو جدی نگیری

لطفا به این آلمانیه گیر نده

این رو خود ما ایرانی ها تو اون یکی فروم دیوونش کردیم

اونقدر که قیافش رو مسخره کردن

این رو به حکم شوخی میگیرم
Mesle inke dobare qati kardam man.Postamo pak mikonam.dar bareye un postam ham shoma bad motevajjeh shodi.manzuram az no, yes bud.deghat koni editesh karde budam.dar bareye poste emruz sobh be hamchenin.

Sharmande babate sohbate tondam.man kuchike shomam.

Mesle inke dobare qati kardam man.Postamo pak mikonam.dar bareye un postam ham shoma bad motevajjeh shodi.manzuram az no, yes bud.deghat koni editesh karde budam.dar bareye poste emruz sobh be hamchenin.

Sharmande babate sohbate tondam.man kuchike shomam.

:)

Back
Top Bottom