What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@xenon54
Mate, that reminded my conversation with my mom 2 years ago. :D Before the meeting my fiancee. :)

We were watching TV, and Azra Akın showed up in the commercials....
Azra_Akin.jpg

And mom said "Sinan, why don't you find yourself a girl like her ? "

I was like :o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

And said "Mom are you seriously suggesting that i should find myself a Miss World ". :o::o:

Typical Soheil answer, you have to guess what he means. :rofl:

BTW: thats my type, if someone finds something like this, feel free to send me, i will take the shipping costs. :)

This is my type:

Lisa_50_by_elendill.jpg

Guys, if you have followed this "beauty" conversation between me and @SOHEIL .....what are your thoughts ?

My personal opinion? I hate heavy make up.

Religious Iranians can be good at picking up some Arabic (with still huge dislike/discomfort about the language itself given it has a lot of guttural sounds), though most non-religious Iranians appear to hate Arabic b/c it is the religious language (the akhonds' imposed language). Of course, there is no obligation on them to know it, let alone like it. In fact, it may boost the progress of the Persian society if they adopt the Latin alphabet. That will create a new heritage for the people away from the ancient Middle Eastern culture that needs to be purified. That won't be completed without de-Arabzing Farsi by removing as many Arabic words as possible.

وتقبـل تحياتي
Latin Alphabet does not bring progress as Arabic alphabet does not stop a nation... It is all about hardwork, innovation and self confidence bro... Btw, Persian (Farsi) is already an indo-european language of the same family as of French and German and English... with all the Arabic words in Persian we have two options... we can use Persian alternatives as non-religous people always speak... they use Persian words instead of Arabic variants... and Arabic variant in most cases have different meaning than its original Arabic form... Although Persian today is very productive and generates many words as times goes but the way Persian and Turkish and Arabic and Urdu are are ok... they all exchanged and shared words with each other...

If the make up makes her more beautiful as long as i don't find out it's make up, it's ok , Otherwise it's silly . However i prefer to meet my future wife (candidates ) in a pool :lol:

I like retro girls . :ashamed: But I can't make a time machine .

:tup:
ALLAAAH :D
View attachment 217135

View attachment 217136
@rahi2357 are you an Arab?

Last edited:
@xenon54
Mate, that reminded my conversation with my mom 2 years ago. :D Before the meeting my fiancee. :)

We were watching TV, and Azra Akın showed up in the commercials....
Azra_Akin.jpg

And mom said "Sinan, why don't you find yourself a girl like her ? "

I was like :o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

And said "Mom are you seriously suggesting that i should find myself a Miss World ". :o::o:
Bro, better u go for a doll like ....Dakota rose..
dakota-rose-barbie-doll-442506250.jpg

I'm sure, ur Mamma gonna be happy....:D

@Sinan @xenon54

This is the reality of mainstream media. Do you see how easy it is for them to lie? The thing that annoys me is how people take reports published in western media as truth revealed by God himself.

Iran Flexes Its Power by Transporting Turkey to the Stone Ages | Observer
Well thats the opinion of editor, should be taken with a grain of salt, that media is often biased is nothing new anyway.
See how western media suddenly stopped reporting about Turkey supporting isis after Turkey agreed to train FSA?

Information Warfare...

Back
Top Bottom