What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I normally prefer not to comment on these type of posts, but Mila Kunis is a really beautiful women. @Abii what's your opinion?
madali, az salighat khosham oumad :lol:
She's a 7-8 in my book. A 10 for me would be Kristen Stewart or Marie Avgeropoulos. They both look evil with a pinch of slutty. That's what I like.

As far as ethnicity goes, I'd say the East Asian/White mix is by far the most superior as far as the females are concerned. BY FARRRRR. They produce the most number of knock outs per 100K out of any other pure breed or mix breed in the world.

She's a 7-8 in my book. A 10 for me would be Kristen Stewart or Marie Avgeropoulos. They both look evil with a pinch of slutty. That's what I like.

As far as ethnicity goes, I'd say the East Asian/White mix is by far the most superior as far as the females are concerned. BY FARRRRR. They produce the most number of knock outs per 100K out of any other pure breed or mix breed in the world.
our tastes are different. That's why I mentioned you to know how you would see her in your opinion. In general, you are more into tanned skin and brown girls, and also semi-eastern-semi-western looks. ;) For me, Northern caucasian and south Russians and some south europeans(from France, Italy, and Spain) have the best looks.

our tastes are different. That's why I mentioned you to know how you would see her in your opinion. In general, you are more into tanned skin and brown girls, and also semi-eastern-semi-western looks. ;) For me, Northern caucasian and south Russians and some south europeans(from France, Italy, and Spain) have the best looks.
Exactly. Throw in a nose ring, casual tomboy outfit and some confidence and I'll be walking with a semi around her all day lol

Nice to see @haman10 and @ResurgentIran back! Salam dadasha!

Man, I just had a 3 hour Pharmacy exam...Medicinal chemistry. Alot of people were moaning about how hard it was.
I personally found it quite straightforward. You get what you for. Work hard then the exam will be a piece of cake. Being Iranian also helps, we seem to have a natural ability in sciences and maths :D

Ajab alaghe ie dari be een daru doctor jooon :lol:

Yo bro . i saw your girlfriend the other day . Sup ? :D

HAAAAAAAMAN!
w00t.gif

Nice to see you back bro!

I know, isnt she a beauty? :D
Nice to see @haman10 and @ResurgentIran back! Salam dadasha!

Man, I just had a 3 hour Pharmacy exam...Medicinal chemistry. Alot of people were moaning about how hard it was.
I personally found it quite straightforward. You get what you for. Work hard then the exam will be a piece of cake. Being Iranian also helps, we seem to have a natural ability in sciences and maths :D

Mersi baradar. Good to be back and chat with you gentlemen again. :)
I hope you kicked the a.ss of that exam! It sounds like you did ;)
I also have exams in 7 weeks, so you may see less of me until then. But I will try to stop by from time to time and check up on everyone! :D

Man, I just had a 3 hour Pharmacy exam
Khaste nabashi pahlevoon :)

Nice to see you back bro!
Nice to see you as well , dadashi . missed you really much .

in dafe dg khodetuno ban nakonin, bedune shoma inja safaie nadare.
lotf dari dadash . vala fekr nakonam . dafeye ghabl chon be yek nafar goftam "khafe sho" ban shodam :D

Akhe nake inja hame moadaban va yek mohit kamelan farhangiye va ye seri troll mesle @New toosh nistan , az oun jahat khafe sho kheyli tohin badiye :D

Untitled.png

Akhe nake inja hame moadaban va yek mohit kamelan farhangiye va ye seri troll mesle @New toosh nistan , az oun jahat khafe sho kheyli tohin badiye :D
Baaaaah haman e gole golab, chetori pesaram?
Haman joon be jaye in jaro bahs ha, say kon az in yeki do saati ke moonde ta yek mah ban (rehabilitation) badit, lezzat bebari.
@haman10

in dafe dg khodetuno ban nakonin, bedune shoma inja safaie nadare.
chi migi serpi khan? akhe in haman ghalandar che safaei dare be inja ezafe kone?

dar zemn az manticore aziz ham be khatere zahamatesh baraye eetelaye har che bishtar in forum, tashakor mikonim.

Back
Top Bottom