What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Could you guess, after a glass of water is sprayed onto her face, what she would look like?
Time to time i see news in media like "other face of the Iran", "Iranian girls in facebook"
Facebook’taki İranlı kızlar | GAZETE VATAN GALERİ

^^ Check the pics.

The thing is in every pic, i see some heavy make-up on the girls.....well, i personally prefer no make-up or a little make up. (maybe an eye-liner).

So, wondered if Iranian man prefers girls with make-up. Some like more naturally, some like well-groomed lady. I'm not saying this right, this wrong. It depends to ones taste.

That's why i asked SOHEIL and he chose a lady with a heavy make-up. Although SOHEIL's decision can't apply to all Iranian men but it gives a little hint, i think.

13475353163.jpg

How about we post pics of girls we think are beautiful? :D
I prefer this one....
27225782.jpg

The first one has heavy make-up on her which makes her repulsive for me. Last girl has very thick Eye-brows, (i thought it's the new fashion) it kind a looks unnatural.

Apart from eye-brows. I think on the beauty part 2nd and 3rd ones are head on.

Both beautiful, that was a hard decision for me. :D

Good enough... I give below grades to my Arabic out of 10, although I lack practice but whenever I talked it was still great...
Writing: 7
Reading: 9 or 10
Speaking: 7 or 8
Listening: 9.5 or 10

How I learned it... well, actually I used to hate this language when I was a teenager... then because of Fairuz and Um kolthum and also Motavali Abdul Al and Menshavi quran masters.. I wanted to learn it... then I went to an Arabic class in language institute..then I found their speed of teaching very slow and boring...so I started to read books, newspapers, songs, satellite TVs and there we go.. I did it... After a while Banc du liban asked me to teach them some trading issues in exchange markets... I completed my Arabic there with Leb accent of course... I used to go to Hamam Asgari in beirut to swim and every time I went there... I stayed on مواطن lines of entry and every time I succeeded!! so I think my Arabic was fine if not good... I used to go to south lebanon and bente jobail villages with my friends and no of the locals knew I,m Iranian unless I obviously told them...

Religious Iranians can be good at picking up some Arabic (with still huge dislike/discomfort about the language itself given it has a lot of guttural sounds), though most non-religious Iranians appear to hate Arabic b/c it is the religious language (the akhonds' imposed language). Of course, there is no obligation on them to know it, let alone like it. In fact, it may boost the progress of the Persian society if they adopt the Latin alphabet. That will create a new heritage for the people away from the ancient Middle Eastern culture that needs to be purified. That won't be completed without de-Arabzing Farsi by removing as many Arabic words as possible.

وتقبـل تحياتي

Last edited:
I prefer this one....

Who is she? Anyone popular?

@SOHEIL

agha mishe shoma ham ziad akse in zanaie vatani ro nafresti inja? gharar nist bezarim inja ye mosht nare khare khareji ro erza konim ke. on faghat ye aks bud avvale topic.

But the question was "which one of these girl is the most beautiful" ?

Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1492

Or did you agreed with this part ?
Time to time i see news in media like "other face of the Iran", "Iranian girls in facebook"
Facebook’taki İranlı kızlar | GAZETE VATAN GALERİ

^^ Check the pics.

The thing is in every pic, i see some heavy make-up on the girls.....well, i personally prefer no make-up or a little make up. (maybe an eye-liner).

Or this one ?
So, wondered if Iranian man prefers girls with make-up. Some like more naturally, some like well-groomed lady. I'm not saying this right, this wrong. It depends to ones taste.

That's why i asked SOHEIL and he chose a lady with a heavy make-up. Although SOHEIL's decision can't apply to all Iranian men but it gives a little hint, i think.

Back
Top Bottom