What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I honestly must say that even the persian / arabic script has letters that latin doesn't have I don't feel comfortable to use it (at least when I try to read). Not because I was 8 when we left Iran and I couldn't learn but because i see it as something Arab and foreign somehow. I don't mean it in a bad way, I think just that's not ours as latin isn't too

A spineless Arab wannabe maniac mullah with low dignity, apparently couldn't hold his hatred for Turkey and its founder anymore.

He must be thinking that forcing woman into covering their heads is key to success like his Arab wannabe masters who have brought all kinds of troubles and disasters on Iran :disagree:

He comes from a very religious house hold.
@scythian500 thats btw Atatürk and his Mother Zübeyde Hanim.

0044.jpg

Switching to Latin Alphabet boost the literacy rate incredibly, it was necessary, why does it bother you that we use latin? Arabic alphabet isnt Turkish just as Latin isnt, if you say back to the roots then we would have to switch back to Orkhun Alphabet but why making things unneccesary complicated?

Analfabetismo2013unesco.png
both Arabic and Latin are not yours but you were using Arabic alpha for centuries... and it is a working alphabet if added Persian letters to it to make it perfect... literacy rate has nothing to do with alphabet... Eastern Asian nations are over %90 literate with their weird, very hard to learn alphabets... Iranian also became over %90 literate with its current Persian (Arabic + 4 new letters) alphabet.. it is a matter of determination....

I don't have anything against Latin alphabet... good for you... but I gotta say it... it is rather funny to see eastern words written in a deformed form of Latin... Sarhosh!!!
ok, Ata Turk is the father of all Turks... I admit it...

Last edited:
A spineless Arab wannabe maniac mullah with low dignity, apparently couldn't hold his hatred for Turkey and its founder anymore.

He must be thinking that forcing woman into covering their heads is key to success like his Arab wannabe masters who have brought all kinds of troubles and disasters on Iran :disagree:
slow down Turk... your Turk nature is not a clear sheet too ... do you want me to remind you of those??
I don't like Arabs the way you say it... actually since I learned their language and researched them through long backpack trips, I am more of a denier of them than a fan!!

and I,m fully against forcing women to either cover their head ot uncover it... both are not encouraging... Islam hass perfect rules (at least its shia version that I know of) but as far as it is not wrongly interpreted... I discourage some of my country rules as well... one is to force people to have hijab.... some of Islamic rules are unchangeable through out time but some of them should and (already under processing) MUST be modified taking TIME (2015) and PLACE (where you live) into account... This is a movement that started a decade ago in Iran and Mullahs are going to modify some of not principal Islamic rules into a modern understanding... one was Tahrim of stoning... One was equal Ransom for both men and women in case of murder or accidents... One is equal ransom for non Muslim citizens... One is letting bi-sexuals to decide what they want to be and let them operate a Sex change operation.... one is using abortion when it is needed... one is laboratory pregnancy... a good and perfect religion must be adaptive and smart...something that Shia are trying to be... But still I,m against some rules like forced Hijab.. and I,m sure it will be changed in future... Btw, did you know forced Hijab is something Jewish and Christian before it is Islamic??

that forcing woman into covering their heads is key to success

here you are trolling... Non of forcing to Hijab and Forcing to unhijab are a force toward success... The success comes from determination and innovative minds and hard work...

both Arabic and Latin are not yours but you were using Arabic alpha for centuries... and it is a working alphabet if added Persian letters to it to make it perfect... literacy rate has nothing to do with alphabet... Eastern Asian nations are over %90 literate with their weird, very hard to learn alphabets... Iranian also could become over %90 with its current Persian (Arabic + 4 new letters) alphabet.. it is a matter of determination....

I don't have anything against Latin alphabet... good for you... but I gotta say it... it is rather funny to see eastern words written in a deformed form of Latin... Sarhosh!!!
ok, Ata Turk is the father of all Turks... I admit it...
You know whats even more funny? Your war with Arabs while using their Alphabet, giving Arabic names to your weapons.
Now how do you like this response?
Seriously either come up with real points or just leave it, your passive agressive attitude to make fun with our basic principles is childish, it will only lead to flame wars since Iranian state doctrine is full of irony.

Bro, have you ever watched this video.... nobody can say a word above this.

Yeah i watched it, im still asking myself why he quoted a very pro Atatürk letter, maybe his need to put CHP in a difficult position made him do it. :)
Well he also had a pro secularism speech in Egypt when Morsi overtook the power, sometimes i dont know what this man thinks. :lol:

Yeah i watched it, im still asking myself why he quoted a very pro Atatürk letter, maybe his need to put CHP in a difficult position made him do it. :)
Well he also had a pro secularism speech in Egypt when Morsi overtook the power, sometimes i dont know what this man thinks. :lol:
He is not an Islamist at all..... he is a religion merchant like the rest of his predecessors.

As Ataturk said years ago.
- He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government;
- Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable.

You know whats even more funny? Your war with Arabs while using their Alphabet, giving Arabic names to your weapons.
Now how do you like this response?
Seriously either come up with real points or just leave it, your passive agressive attitude to make fun with our basic principles is childish, it will only lead to flame wars since Iranian state doctrine is full of irony.

Your war with Arabs while using their Alphabet, giving Arabic names to your weapons!!!! realllllly? r u serious???

Why Ataturk was in war with Latin Alphabet users when you were using Latin??? what a naive reasoning...

So because 1400 years ago we fought with Arabs we should also hate the alphabet???

Iranian culture actually blossomed after Iran became Islamic... all our great poets and literature is in Persian language but in Arabic alpha... we can not leave our thousand years culture and literature behind... We never hated the language... we have been into war with Arabs 1400 years ago... we did not declare war against their alphabet... Persian using Arabic alphabet is something we like as it is our religious language and like it or not it is very practical as Iranian culture and civilization adopted Arabic for over a thousand years and still using it... We found it practical... Arabic alpha being Iran's main alpha for tens of centuries can be called local, although we found the weaknesses of Arabic alpha too and fixed it with adding 4 new letters and removing all the circumferences... I love our names in Arabic because most of them are names of our religious leaders that we love.. it is a global habit that people choose the names of their previous religious or cultural personalities..... also I love Persian names too...

But tell me this...So because 1400 years ago we fought with Arabs we should also hate the alphabet???

Naming weapons in Arabic by IRCG only as ARMY uses Persian names mostly... has a message as it seems!!!

Why Ataturk was in war with Latin Alphabet users when you were using Latin??? what a naive reasoning...
I just wrote it to make it clear to you how stupid your point is, thats why i wrote ''Now how do you like this response?'' right after.

So because 1400 years ago we fought with Arabs we should also hate the alphabet???
What exactly is happening in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and even in PDF? :lol:

Iranian culture actually blossomed after Iran became Islamic... all our great poets and literature is in Persian language but in Arabic alpha... we can not leave our thousand years culture and literature behind... We never hated the language... we have been into war with Arabs 1400 years ago... we did not declare war against their alphabet... Persian using Arabic alphabet is something we like as it is our religious language and like it or not it is very practical as Iranian culture and civilization adopted Arabic for over a thousand years and still using it... We found it practical... Arabic alpha being Iran's main alpha for tens of centuries can be called local, although we found the weaknesses of Arabic alpha too and fixed it with adding 4 new letters and removing all the circumferences... I love our names in Arabic because most of them are names of our religious leaders that we love.. it is a global habit that people choose the names of their previous religious or cultural personalities..... also I love Persian names too...
And Latin alphabet became very practical to us too, do you see me questioning why you use a Alien Alphabet in Iran?

Naming weapons in Arabic by IRCG only as ARMY uses Persian names mostly... has a message as it seems!!!
Again the same reason as above, you are judging us for using a Alien Alphabet while the same is case in Iran, using it since 100 or 1000 years doesnt change anything, it is what it is.
There is no reason for us to use Arabic Alphabet just as you see no reason to use Latin Alphabet.

He is not an Islamist at all..... he is a religion merchant like the rest of his predecessors.

As Ataturk said years ago.
- He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government;
- Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable.
What if the people themselves were under a secular government and then decided to make their religion as their base of their revolution? It is pure democracy.. is n,t it? People decide what they want and adopt it!! I,m not a religious merchant.. I truly believe in my religion as I am a converted person BTW... I researched all available religions for years and before you were born... I was practically an atheist at your age but born something else...

I find this religion so perfect and I adhere to it with please... I also love to live in a country that majority of my fellow citizens are the same as myself in religion... It is a positive point.. you must ask yourself and your fellow Lost-in-Identity friends why they are named Muslim and act exactly against it in their daily life!! You are either a Muslim and adhere it or choose something else and name yourself under that sect... although I,m sure that a good percentage of ordinary Turks in Turkey are true Muslims...

I just wrote it to make it clear to you how stupid your point is, thats why i wrote ''Now how do you like this response?'' right after.
There is a difference between NOt HATING an alphabet and Adhering it!!!
What exactly is happening in Syria, Yemen and even in PDF? :lol:
Then if we are fighting Arabs what Syrian government, Lebanese Hizbullah, Hamas, Houthis are? Turk??
And Latin alphabet became very practical to us too, do you see me questioning why you use a Alien Alphabet in Iran?
Do u even read my words? I said we found a practical alpha thousand years ago and improved it and still using it... but you already has Arabic alphabet as your main alpha for centuries and then one person came to realize suddenly that Alphabet must be changed to civilized !!! Europeans so we can become like them... Don,t you see the difference?

ok, patriotic Turk culture adherer fan of Latin of civilized Europeans...I,m going to bed.. it is late in Persia... I have inventions to invent... achievements to achieve... wars to fight...
BTW., WELCOME TO TURKISH CHILL THREAD...
I,m heading to bed... Saguhul night kardashi

What if the people themselves were under a secular government and then decided to make their religion as their base of their revolution? It is pure democracy.. is n,t it? People decide what they want and adopt it!! I,m not a religious merchant.. I truly believe in my religion as I am a converted person BTW... I researched all available religions for years and before you were born... I was practically an atheist at your age but born something else...

I find this religion so perfect and I adhere to it with please... I also love to live in a country that majority of my fellow citizens are the same as myself in religion... It is a positive point.. you must ask yourself and your fellow Lost-in-Identity friends why they are named Muslim and act exactly against it in their daily life!! You are either a Muslim and adhere it or choose something else and name yourself under that sect... although I,m sure that a good percentage of ordinary Turks in Turkey are true Muslims...

There is a difference between NOt HATING an alphabet and Adhering it!!!

Then if we are fighting Arabs what Syrian government, Lebanese Hizbullah, Hamas, Houthis are? Turk??

Do u even read my words? I said we found a practical alpha thousand years ago and improved it and still using it... but you already has Arabic alphabet as your main alpha for centuries and then one person came to realize suddenly that Alphabet must be changed to civilized !!! Europeans so we can become like them... Don,t you see the difference?

ok, patriotic Turk culture adherer fan of Latin of civilized Europeans...I,m going to bed.. it is late in Persia... I have inventions to invent... achievements to achieve... wars to fight...
Then go and invent something why do you care about the alphabet in Turkey? :lol:

You all just reminded me that I wanted to make an IPA based off of the Syriac alphabet which can be written left to right or right to left.

Let me guess, it's evolved from Phoenician alphabet?

Back
Top Bottom