What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Lol something similar happened a couple years ago in Izmir metro. :)

2306_9225_11022012_2.jpg

What the **** did I just see?o_O

I remember someone posted photos of a mockup Kabe in an Iranian stadium....

Now it's time to see the Turkish version.....
hicret_yuruyusu1.jpg

hicret_yuruyusu3.jpg

C21160717.jpg

C211607150.jpg

I2115223.jpg

I21152239.jpg

I always say...."Atatürk should have hanged all of the mullahs" :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Anyone plays "Boom Beach" over here? or Clash of Clans ? who has bought gems from Iranian sites?

Last edited:
yes a maniac guy with low dignity and self confidence like Ata TURK who think it will be advanced by uncovering women heads and changing its historical alphabet to western system, could have be able to hang all mullas... although Turk mullahs in Ata TURK era were deserved a genocide... we still see their follow up descendants in al azhar and Saudi style mullah houses....

First of all, Ataturk is such a holy figure that your dirty words which escaped from your forked tongue will never reach him.

Secondly, we owe him our country, our Turkish identity and our freedom. If Turkey is in stability while all of the ex-ottoman states are in a mess. It's due to his principles and teachings.

Thirdly, he never banned hijab from entire society but burqa.

Finally, Arabic script is not our historical alphabet but Old Turkic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
genclik.png

Now cry me a river.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arabic script is not our historical alphabet but Old Turkic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is Mongolia china region based language... are you Mongul in heritage and culture? So you say your real Alphabet is that Herogliph like Chinese Mongolia alphabet? then why did n't Ata Turk changed its Arabic alpha to their original Turk alpha? Is n,t it more patriotic? all world knows that Ataturk thought his nation's only obstacle against becoming Advanced, is to become truely European in life... he ordered not wearing your traditional clothes, changed your alpha to Western, banned Hijab of that day, started to encourage drinking alcohol in Qahvahanes.... I have seen many Documentaries on this issues and all of them Turkish made or Western were saying the same words that I,m saying...

I,m not saying you should stick to your ancient primitive mongul Alpha, as Iranian alpha was the famous Mikhi alpha...but since we needed a more sophisticated alpha we chose Arabic as it was much more close to our culture and religion too...
I gotta be honest... to me your Ata Turk is a very Turk guy... he is the father of all Turks... btw, before Erdugan reform Turks could not have hijab or even a simple scarf in universities, public and social service offices...

Last edited:
this is Mongolia china region based language... are you Mongul in heritage and culture? So you say your real Alphabet is that Heroglyf like chinease mongolia alphabet? then why did n't Ata Turk changed its Arabic alpha to their original Turk alpha? Is n,t it more patriotic?
Origin of the Orhun script is controversial....you can't come and say "your script is chinese"....or you can say it, it will just be a claim.
I gotta be honest... to me your Ata Turk is a very Turk guy... he is the father of all Turks... btw, before Erdugan reform Turks could not have hijab or even a simple scarf in universities, public and social service offices...
Yeap, those were banned. As it was a necessity in that era. Also Fez has been banned and and replaced with hats.

Those reforms were needed at the time. But today, banning hijab is not necessary as the goal of secularism has been reached and has strong roots.

Origin of the Orhun script is controversial....you can't come and say "your script is chinese"....or you can say it, it will just be a claim.

Yeap, those were banned. As it was a necessity in that era. Also Fez has been banned and and replaced with hats.

Those reforms were needed at the time. But today, banning hijab is not necessary as the goal of secularism has been reached and has strong roots.
ok kardashi

this is Mongolia china region based language... are you Mongul in heritage and culture? So you say your real Alphabet is that Herogliph like Chinese Mongolia alphabet? then why did n't Ata Turk changed its Arabic alpha to their original Turk alpha? Is n,t it more patriotic? all world knows that Ataturk thought his nation's only obstacle against becoming Advanced, is to become truely European in life... he ordered not wearing your traditional clothes, changed your alpha to Western, banned Hijab of that day, started to encourage drinking alcohol in Qahvahanes.... I have seen many Documentaries on this issues and all of them Turkish made or Western were saying the same words that I,m saying...

I,m not saying you should stick to your ancient primitive mongul Alpha, as Iranian alpha was the famous Mikhi alpha...but since we needed a more sophisticated alpha we chose Arabic as it was much more close to our culture and religion too...
Switching to Latin Alphabet boost the literacy rate incredibly, it was necessary, why does it bother you that we use latin? Arabic alphabet isnt Turkish just as Latin isnt, if you say back to the roots then we would have to switch back to Orkhun Alphabet but why making things unneccesary complicated?

Analfabetismo2013unesco.png

ok kardashi
You guys as islamists often refer Ataturk like he was against Islam.....that was not the case. He comes from a very religious house hold.

Let's look into some of his quotes;

- He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

- Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion.

- We do not consider our principles as dogmas contained in books that are said to come from heaven. We derive our inspiration, not from heaven, or from an unseen world, but directly from life.

- It is claimed that religious unity is also a factor in the formation of nations. Whereas, we see the contrary in the Turkish nation. Turks were a great nation even before they adopted Islam. This religion did not help the Arabs, Iranians, Egyptians and others to unite with Turks to form a nation. Conversely, it weakened the Turks’ national relations; it numbed Turkish national feelings and enthusiasm. This was natural, because Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities.

He was not against Islam.. he opposed when religion over-shadowed reason and logic. When first printers reached Ottoman empire. People burned them claiming that they were instruments of Shaitan. He was against Mullahs abusing people by using religion as an instrument. He was against the inequality towards woman by using religion.

He changed the whole system......and Turks like me are grateful for him fol all of his deeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom