What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Chera chi azizam?

Baba narahati nadare khob. Man yekam iq balatari daram.

Be een fekr kon ke khoda behet salamati (jesmi) dade va sobh ta shab doa kon dar dargahesh

:D

Allahuma, eshfa' hazehil rajol :D

Jk. Or am i? :/
haman, ba ye moteahli ke khanomesh rafte safar hichvaght kal kal nakon, koochoolo. :D
dar morede iq ham harfi nadaram joz inke begam vaghean khosh be halet.
na jeddi migam keyfe donya ro shoma mibarin.
vaghean khosh be halet.
shoma mongola hichchi az donya nemifahmin.:lol:

haman, ba ye moteahli ke khanomesh rafte safar hichvaght kal kal nakon, koochoolo. :D
dar morede iq ham harfi nadaram joz inke begam vaghean khosh be halet.
na jeddi migam keyfe donya ro shoma mibarin.
vaghean khosh be halet.
shoma mongola hichchi az donya nemifahmin.:lol:
Etefaghan azizam shoma be nazaram ba mojarada shokhi nakoni behtare :lol:

You need to work on your comebacks bro :)

Sometimes i fear you might have asperger's syndrome :lol:

Either way i am sure you're right. Monghols have it easy. What they OWN on the other hand.... Not that much :D

P. S ishala khanoometam bar migarde be salamat ham bar migarde.

Hoselat sar rafte?

Sometimes i fear you might have asperger's syndrome
Vow, that was tough. (A googling was needed)
I think you also need a PSS to solve your subsynchronous resonances, man.
Now, go beg Google. :lol:
Either way i am sure you're right. Monghols have it easy. What they OWN on the other hand.... Not that much
This part I couldn't understand, even by asking help from Google and Yahoo.
vali baraye etminan, khodeti.:D

-------------
Haman have you ever tried a thread on educational degree of Iranians here, on PDF?
I guess we are all a bunch of doctors and engineers here.:lol:
Give it a chance.

Can you solve the maths question for Singapore schoolkids that went viral?
@haman10, you should be the one to solve it man.

be00992c-012d-4216-9e7a-2751a79c75c4-620x372.jpeg

i solve many of these conundrums on a daily basis my friend .

of which a person's life is dependant on those :azn:

so , i had my share :lol:

but ok , i've gotta run . when i come back i'll solve it for ya . just another typical day for haman :lol:

solving problems :lol:

For solving this nonsense you need a lot more data .
Like this it can't be solved
You, sure. Cause I already am capable to solve it. :D
@haman10, just said that he is not capable to solve it. (But of coarse by making some funny excuses like "I'm in a hurry or something") Haman, who do you think you are deceiving man? hah
And for the the second one admitting to not to be capable of solving this kids level question we've got dear @JEskandari, aka javad khan I guess. :lol:
Who's next?
i solve many of these conundrums on a daily basis my friend .

of which a person's life is dependant on those :azn:

so , i had my share :lol:

but ok , i've gotta run . when i come back i'll solve it for ya . just another typical day for haman :lol:

solving problems :lol:

July 16 is the answer.
We've got a champion here. :tup: :lol:
That's why we've got Turks officially ranking higher in IQ department than average Iranians.

Last edited:
You, sure. Cause I already am capable to solve it. :D
@haman10, just said that he is not capable to solve it. (But of coarse by making some funny excuses like "I'm in a hurry or something") Haman, who do you think you are deceiving man? hah
And for the the second one admitting to not to be capable of solving this kids level question we've got dear @JEskandari, aka javad khan I guess. :lol:
Who's next?

We've got a champion here. :tup: :lol:
That's why we've got Turks officially ranking higher in IQ department than average Iranians.
It's impossible and any solution is nonsense solution

salam
avlin post ro dar rastaie saal dabestan bedam !:whistle:
17 august ham mishe javab bashe !
I'll say it's August the 15 now if anyone can prove me wrong

@New
ok Albert knows the month and Bernard the day ,so when Albert says I dont know and emphasis Bernard DOESNOT know either,Bernard thinks how he can say that with confident ? the day could be 18 or 19 while he only knows the month so the month of May and June are already out ,Bernad didn't know at first but when Albert said that he figure it out ,so from days of July 14 and August 14 can't be the answer cause otherwise Bernard couldn't figure it out and since he has the answer Albert knows the exact day too so from Albert perspective it couldn't be the the August 15 or 17 ,and the only day leaves for answer is JULY 16.

by the way I'm Iranian too who gave you the answer with solution ,please don't flatter yourself by Turkish IQ stuff ,I see how your students get top places in different Olympiads annually and how Turkey scientists're pioneering the world of discoveries specially ahead of Iranians ,so shush .

Last edited:
What an unprecedented surge of dogmatism, I feel here.
salam
avlin post ro dar rastaie saal dabestan bedam !:whistle:
17 august ham mishe javab bashe !
salam gol pesar, na dadash you are wrong the correct answer is here:
ok Albert knows the month and Bernard the day ,so when Albert says I dont know and emphasis Bernard DOESNOT know either,Bernard thinks how he can say that with confident ? the day could be 18 or 19 while he only knows the month so the month of May and June are already out ,Bernad didn't know at first but when Albert said that he figure it out ,so from days of July 14 and August 14 can't be the answer cause otherwise Bernard couldn't figure it out and since he has the answer Albert knows the exact day too so from Albert perspective it couldn't be the the August 15 or 17 ,and the only day leaves for answer is JULY 16.
by the way I'm Iranian too who gave you the answer with solution ,please don't flatter yourself by Turkish IQ stuff ,I see how your students get top places in different Olympiads annually and how Turkey scientists're pioneering the world of discoveries specially ahead of Iranians ,so shush .
Thanks for the answer man, and for God's f.... sake do not make it personal, and do not start the p... contest, we're just chilling out here.
OK, Iranians are enjoying the highest rates of IQ, on whole the planet, are we cool now?
You Iranians with your childish fantasies.:lol:

Last edited:

I'll say it's August the 15 now if anyone can prove me wrong
to mah may 2 roz hast ke rozesh dar mahye digam hast vali mah june tanha mahie ke fagaht yek roze moshtarek dare
dar natije 17 august mishe vali 15 na! mah may 2 ta roze moshtarek dare ! :whistle:

to mah may 2 roz hast ke rozesh dar mahye digam hast vali mah june tanha mahie ke fagaht yek roze moshtarek dare
dar natije 17 august mishe vali 15 na! mah may 2 ta roze moshtarek dare ! :whistle:
I said any answer is bs . It's not important that you knew the day or month of the the birthday is both month and day .

So its natural that neither Albert nor anyone else knew the birthday so it's impossible to reach any answer by these data.

Back
Top Bottom