What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 @New
khak bar sare akhoonda

Honestly, they were talking a lot of non-sense. That young white dude was implying that it leads people to join ISIS :rofl: and Ana was talking like ultra conspiracy theory idiots and saying "is this law for repressing women or increasing population"?!!!
Honestly, I no longer buy the feminists BS whining of Iranian women either. They need to decide. They want both the legal privileges such as (Mahriyeh, Shirbaha, ...) like Saudi women, and also have all freedom of Western women while they don't accept the duties of western women(simplest one having a real full time job outside of home) or duties of muslimah(simplest one which is taking care of home). That simply does not work, and has fucked up the country.

@rmi5, it is Iran vs Azerbaijan wrestling mach in USA, what a history for you. :lol:
Be honest man, which side are you supporting?
If that's Azerbaijan then I think you are gonna have some problems with the super patriot @Abii. :lol:
lol kerm daria haha

But frankly, Azerbaijan is more Iranian today than Iran is. They have more pride in their history then Iran under the akhoond regime. Akhoondi people have more pride in Islam and arabic culture then they do in our Iran.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit, what a tune.
Jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol kerm daria haha

But frankly, Azerbaijan is more Iranian today than Iran is. They have more pride in their history then Iran under the akhoond regime. Akhoondi people have more pride in Islam and arabic culture then they do in our Iran.
I was watching it live, and I was all probing the crowd, hoping to see @rmi5, there.
Lol, all the crowd, I repeat all the crowd were Iranian, quite funny, literally Iranians would be able to claim America in few years.

I hope @rmi5 wouldn't read this part.
It's indeed quite funny Iranians playing vs Azerbaijanis, that's more like Iranians vs Iranians, the names, the shapes, the faces that's all the same style.
BTW, wasn't IranoUSSR agreement supposed to be expired on 2007, officially what did happen then?
I mean if Azerbaijan is not gonna join Iran, how about Iran joining Azerbaijan, that would be quite a big lot of fun. :lol:

Last edited:
If you're not a fan of EDM, listen to this and reevaluate your life and life choices. If you still don't like EDM after this then **** you (in the bum).

@rmi5, it is Iran vs Azerbaijan wrestling mach in USA, what a history for you. :lol:
Be honest man, which side are you supporting?
If that's Azerbaijan then I think you are gonna have some problems with the super patriot @Abii. :lol:
@New @Abii
I did not know about it at all. I just checked varzesh3.com and it seems that it was Iran-Azerbaijan match, and after that it would be Iran-America. :lol: Basically my parent's and my GF's countries are all fighting each other :lol: It's more like a family emergency for me :lol: I demand a peace resolution instead of siding with one of them :lol:

@New @Abii
I did not know about it at all. I just checked varzesh3.com and it seems that it was Iran-Azerbaijan match, and after that it would be Iran-America. :lol: Basically my parent's and my GF's countries are all fighting each other :lol: It's more like a family emergency for me :lol: I demand a peace resolution instead of siding with one of them :lol:
To add some more layers of fun here, Iran did play Turkey last night, too. :lol:

If you're not a fan of EDM, listen to this and reevaluate your life and life choices. If you still don't like EDM after this then **** you (in the bum).
I guess not much of a options are left here.
Vow, 30 mins, come on dude.

I was watching it live, and I was all probing the crowd, hoping to see @rmi5, there.
Lol, all the crowd, I repeat all the crowd were Iranian, quite funny, literally Iranians would be able to claim America in few years.

I hope @rmi5 wouldn't read this part.
It's indeed quite funny Iranians playing vs Azerbaijanis, that's more like Iranians vs Iranians, the names, the shapes, the faces that's all the same style.
BTW, wasn't IranoUSSR agreement supposed to be expired on 2007, officially what did happen then?
I mean if Azerbaijan is not gonna join Iran, how about Iran joining Azerbaijan, that would be quite a big lot of fun. :lol:

The match was in Los Angeles, so no wonder about it :lol:
As far as the historical thing is concerned, they make up a lot of false stuff in Iran. Actually there was no such deal. After the revolution succeeded in Russia, Lenin commanded to revoke some imperialist deals that were signed during Romanovs. One of them was revoking parts of Turkmenchay treaty, and Lenin said that both Iran and USSR can benefit equally from the Caspian Sea.(Before that Iran had no rights in Caspian Sea), BTW, he has not said that the Caspian Sea should be divided in a 50%50% basis either(as some people say it in Iran) :lol: Also, there was no timeline based treaty about land exchange/return/gain either. It was about Caspian Sea, and neglecting some Iran's forced compensations to Russia ;)

To add some more layers of fun here, Iran did play Turkey last night, too. :lol:

I guess not much of a options are left here.
Vow, 30 mins, come on dude.
Turkey is a brother nation, but siblings are ranked after parents and GF :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom