What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thanks I wanna start taking photos of people, but I'm not yet brave enough. My philosophy is that if they know I'm there or if they know someone's taking a photo of them, then the picture is useless. So it has to be voyeuristic. But that's creepy as hell. I don't wanna get thrown in jail with voyeurism charges haha

But that's the only type of people photography I like. I wanted to take a picture of homeless guy yesterday, he yelled at me and told me to **** lmao
Lol, voyeurism, honestly I needed a Google translate for that.
My philosophy is that if they know I'm there or if they know someone's taking a photo of them, then the picture is useless
How so?
That's just a genre in photography, but not all, to start raising into the next level, you need a consultant on the subject man.
Or you can try reading some related literature. Just focus on mastering some features like, lighting, picturing, story behind scene.
BTW take a look at the people portrays in this link.
CurvedLightStudio (William Rich) - DeviantArt

@New

Shenidam reshtat barghe, yeh soval dashtam. :raise:
man ghodrat phd daram, beporse pesaram

Lol, voyeurism, honestly I needed a Google translate for that.

How so?
That's just a genre in photography, but not all, to start raising into the next level, you need a consultant on the subject man.
Or you can try reading some related literature. Just focus on mastering some features like, lighting, picturing, story behind scene.
BTW take a look at the people portrays in this link.
CurvedLightStudio (William Rich) - DeviantArt

I don't know what it is about portraits, but I just don't find them interesting at all. People get all tense and posy when they're being photographed. A guy picking his nose when he doesn't know someone's looking is more interesting then a hot girl/guy posing for a picture. I'll have to buy a massive telephoto lens and spy on people lol

The link you sent me, he has great pictures. But they're way to artsy for me. That's pure art. I don't like that. I just want to capture a guy picking his nose or a couple kissing when they don't know anybody's looking. Stuff like that. lol

Hmmm. PhD. Congrats!

When there are two gen sets, powering say, a building or a house, I know that I can not connect them to the same circuit, (powering a single circuit I mean by two gen sets).

But how the electric companies power a national grid or say a city using different power plants. From what I have been able to understand, is that they synchronize the circuit (correct me if I am wrong here). But why it is necessary and how it is done?

An extension to my previous question is, can I also generate power in my house and feed the grid (say my neighborhood) if I synchronized my gen set with that of city supply?

A guy picking his nose when he doesn't know someone's looking is more interesting
:lol: Then the term voyeurism fits you the best my friend, you really are into that shiit. :lol:

OK, post us some of these guys fingering their nose photos, so that we can better understand what you really are talking about, dude.

:lol: Then the term voyeurism fits you the best my friend, you really are into that shiit. :lol:

OK, post us some of these guys fingering their nose photos, so that we can better understand what you really are talking about, dude.
Stuff like this

gerrard-street-edited.jpg

2-headways-by-jason-martini-2.jpg

last-kiss.jpg

Hmmm. PhD. Congrats!

When there are two gen sets, powering say, a building or a house, I know that I can not connect them to the same circuit, (powering a single circuit I mean by two gen sets).

But how the electric companies power a national grid or say a city using different power plants. From what I have been able to understand, is that they synchronize the circuit (correct me if I am wrong here). But why it is necessary and how it is done?

An extension to my previous question is, can I also generate power in my house and feed the grid (say my neighborhood) if I synchronized my gen set with that of city supply?
Vow that's whole lot of a question dude.
bezar farsi benvisam,
are age bekhay chandta gen ro be ham vasl koni yeki az masaeli ke bayad raayat beshe ine ke hatman niaz hast ke oona ba ham sync bashan. mamoolan tooye shabake ghodrat ye gen ro vahed slack migan va baghiye ro be lahaz frequency va rotor angel ba oon set mikonan.
ye ghete hast rooye vahed haye tolidi be esme PLL (phase locked loop) ke mamoolan in karo mikone.
dalilesh ham ine ke masalan farz kon ye gen tolidi dare ye khorooji sinousi tolid mikone ba zaviye masalan sefr va yeki dige dare hamoono ba zaviyeye 90 avvaliye tolid mikone, yani dar lahzeee ke avvali khorooji sinousish sefr hast oon yeki dare peak mide, in masale yani ettesale kootah yeki tooye yeki dige va ...
that possible, vali niaz be ye seri zirsakht dare, mesle taghire setting vahed haye hefazati baray ijad ghabeliate bidirectional power injection.
albate kheyli az khoone ha tooye masalan germany alan in karo daran mikonan.
age bekhay tazrigh tavan be shabake dashte bashi (masalan taghziye ye hamsaye) bayad ba sherkat tozi ke bargho azash mikhari hamahang koni.

age bazam niaz be tozih bood begoo.

Stuff like this

gerrard-street-edited.jpg

2-headways-by-jason-martini-2.jpg

last-kiss.jpg
Man, you were talking about arrgh nose picking but these are indeed some beauty master pieces. I believe this level of photography needs some serious professionalism and also technical instruments.
If you are able to create such level of arts, then consider me one eager fan. Update us on your works, man.

Vow that's whole lot of a question dude.
bezar farsi benvisam,
are age bekhay chandta gen ro be ham vasl koni yeki az masaeli ke bayad raayat beshe ine ke hatman niaz hast ke oona ba ham sync bashan. mamoolan tooye shabake ghodrat ye gen ro vahed slack migan va baghiye ro be lahaz frequency va rotor angel ba oon set mikonan.
ye ghete hast rooye vahed haye tolidi be esme PLL (phase locked loop) ke mamoolan in karo mikone.
dalilesh ham ine ke masalan farz kon ye gen tolidi dare ye khorooji sinousi tolid mikone ba zaviye masalan sefr va yeki dige dare hamoono ba zaviyeye 90 avvaliye tolid mikone, yani dar lahzeee ke avvali khorooji sinousish sefr hast oon yeki dare peak mide, in masale yani ettesale kootah yeki tooye yeki dige va ...

that possible, vali niaz be ye seri zirsakht dare, mesle taghire setting vahed haye hefazati baray ijad ghabeliate bidirectional power injection.
albate kheyli az khoone ha tooye masalan germany alan in karo daran mikonan.
age bekhay tazrigh tavan be shabake dashte bashi (masalan taghziye ye hamsaye) bayad ba sherkat tozi ke bargho azash mikhari hamahang koni.

age bazam niaz be tozih bood begoo.

Thank You. Very informative.

On vaght in PLL chejori ino anjam mideh. Farz kon zaveye shabake 90 tolidie. Hala in PLL chejori zaveye tolidi ro ba shabake synch mikoneh? Inja ageh vahed slack offline shod, beh har dalili ya oon qesmet shabakeh az shabakeh asli joda shod, onvaght baghieh vahedhai tolidi khodeshoono ba chi synch mikonan?

yadet raft ziresh benvisi:
alaki, masalan man kheyli mohemam.

hichi baba negaranet boodam. :lol:
mehraboon :-*

Thank You. Very informative.

On vaght in PLL chejori ino anjam mideh. Farz kon zaveye shabake 90 tolidie. Hala in PLL chejori zaveye tolidi ro ba shabake synch mikoneh? Inja ageh vahed slack offline shod, beh har dalili ya oon qesmet shabakeh az shabakeh asli joda shod, onvaght baghieh vahedhai tolidi khodeshoono ba chi synch mikonan?
Ye bimar miad ke een alamat ha ru dare : az dar miad tou mige zir lab fohsh mide. Fekr mikone ba emam zaman dar ertebate, raftaresh hata ba man k pezeshkesham, condescending hast. Ehsas mikone vasash plot kardan too khoone ta biaranesh bimarestan. Chand mah pish be khater sar khoshi bikhod avordanesh binarestan

Your diagnosis? :D

Ye bimar miad ke een alamat ha ru dare : az dar miad tou mige zir lab fohsh mide. Fekr mikone ba emam zaman dar ertebate, raftaresh hata ba man k pezeshkesham, condescending hast. Ehsas mikone vasash plot kardan too khoone ta biaranesh bimarestan. Chand mah pish be khater sar khoshi bikhod avordanesh binarestan

Your diagnosis? :D

DDx: +ve schizophrenia. Does he have auditory hallucinations?

PS. Has he ever had a depressive/euphoric state in past? DDx: Mania?

Last edited:
@haman10 you are an Iranian sunni? If so how is it for you guys?

@Cheetah786 have you ever felt any direct bias to you because you are a shia here at home? (In Pakistan)

Last edited:
On vaght in PLL chejori ino anjam mideh. Farz kon zaveye shabake 90 tolidie. Hala in PLL chejori zaveye tolidi ro ba shabake synch mikoneh?
that's a long story read it here
Phase-locked loop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for further information do a Google search :lol:

Inja ageh vahed slack offline shod, beh har dalili ya oon qesmet shabakeh az shabakeh asli joda shod, onvaght baghieh vahedhai tolidi khodeshoono ba chi synch mikonan?
mamoolan vahed slack joze reliable tarin vahedhast, hala age ye ghesmat az shabake az shabakeye asli joda shod migan jazire ee shode (islanding ettefagh oftade) ke oonam gheseye khodesho dare. (ye hamchin sharayeti ro pishbini mikonan va micro grid ha ro tarrahi mikonan (age nakhan khamooshi bedan), ke ghabliate control frquency ro dashte bashe)

that's a long story read it here
Phase-locked loop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for further information do a Google search :lol:

mamoolan vahed slack joze reliable tarin vahedhast, hala age ye ghesmat az shabake az shabakeye asli joda shod migan jazire ee shode (islanding ettefagh oftade) ke oonam gheseye khodesho dare. (ye hamchin sharayeti ro pishbini mikonan va micro grid ha ro tarrahi mikonan (age nakhan khamooshi bedan), ke ghabliate control frquency ro dashte bashe)

Thank you!

DDx: +ve schizophrenia. Does he have auditory hallucinations?

PS. Has he ever had a depressive/euphoric state in past? DDx: Mania?
Atypical form of bipolar disorder

The case was so hard that when i gave my final answer i got an straight A :azn:

Although i could not give the whole history here, it was too long.

My bad. With that kinda info no one could have guessed

Kholase inam az avalin coursemoon :D injooriast dadash :D
@haman10 you are an Iranian sunni? If so how is it for you guys?

@Cheetah786 have you ever felt any direct bias to you because you are a sunni here at home? (In Pakistan)
No dear. Im shia

Atypical form of bipolar disorder

The case was so hard that when i gave my final answer i got an straight A :azn:

Although i could not give the whole history here, it was too long.

My bad. With that kinda info no one could have guessed

Kholase inam az avalin coursemoon :D injooriast dadash :D

Congrats!

What is next?

Back
Top Bottom