What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

w480

اخه این دیگه چه کاریه ؟
یعنی خدا بهشون مغز سالم بده
امین
:sick:

%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85.jpg

طبق آمار بانک جهانی درآمد کشور عربستان در سال 2008 از زیارت خانه کعبه معادل سی میلیارد دلار بوده است که در این میان زائران ایرانی که بصورت تمتع و یا عمره در همان سال به مکه رفته اند یک میلیون نفر بوده اند که جمعا قریب به پنج میلیارد دلار درآمد تقدیم اقتصاد پادشاهان عربستان کرده اند و در میان تمام کشورهای اسلامی مقام اول را به خود اختصاص داده اند.
این در حالی است که با یک حساب سرانگشتی مشخص می شود به وسیله پولی که ایرانیان سالانه به عربستان (منبع تغذیه وهابیت و تکفیری ها) تقدیم می کنند می توان تعداد 170 هزار مسکن روستائی احداث کرد یا می توان 714 هزار و 276 فرصت شغلی کشاورزی یا 200 هزار فرصت شغلی صنعتی برای جوانان ایجاد کرد و یا می توان یک میلیون متر مربع ساختمان مدرسه و مکان ورزشی در کشور ایجاد نمود.

به حسابی دیگر می توان با پول حجاج دو سال یک پالایشگاه فوق مدرن با ظرفیت 75 هزار بشکه احداث کرد و یا با پول پنج سال حجاج می توان ایران را به صادر کننده بنزین مبدل ساخت و دیگر برای واردات بنزین محتاج اعراب نبود.

چقدر مغز مردم و مسئولین(به ظاهر مذهبی) خراب شده که برای شرکت در مراسم دینی حرف مرجع دینی خودشون رو فراموش می کنند
یعنی خاک عالم بر سرشون

@SOHEIL @New @rmi5 @kollang @rahi2357 @ResurgentIran @haman10 @Daneshmand @JEskandari @raptor22 @bozorgmehr @Abii @Surenas
@The SiLent crY @Arminkh @yavar @The Last of us @Gold Eagle @behnam @Commandant @Aspahbod @Militant Atheist @Serpentine @Daneshmand
@MoshteAhani @moein @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Uhuhu @Parthianshot

''من از اشخاصی که برای زیارت ها مثل زیارت مکه معظمه و مدینه منوره می خواهند بروند، از آن ها می خواهم و تقاضا می کنم که شما برای ثواب می خواهید به مکه مشرف بشوید و یا می خواهید به مدینه منوره و یا به عتبات مشرف شوید،
امروز ثوابی بالاتر از این نیست که به برادران خودتان کمک کنید. و این سازندگی را همه با هم شروع کنید که ایران خودتان درست ساخته بشود و برادران شما نجات یابند.
خداوند به همه شما اجر عنایت می کند و همان ثوابی را که شما از زیارت ها می خواهید، خداوند به شما در این جهاد خواهد داد.''

امام خمینی(ره) در خرداد 58: به جای سفر به مکه و مدینه و عتبات، ایران را بسازید

Last edited:
So for some petro cash you are willing to move to live among your beloved people "the Tazis", and be supervised by them? You won't be hired as the CEO, will you? I didn't know that you are willing to sell your dignity for petro dollar. You will be surprised at your arrival of the number of stuff you will be taught by your Tazi colleagues (as opposed to the stuff you will "teach" them- if any). And what is $ 300,000 for Aramco (assuming your statement is correct)?

They intentionally do keep the diversified environment and always ensure keeping the international flavor around. Not only Aramco, but many similar companies.You may be alright if you keep your head down inside a compound. But, either you or the Persian folks you claim their existence, should try confessing your Persian origin in the neighborhood next to that compound. I trust you will taste a totally different blend of racism that will make you run away to your mom.
Haha you're so salty. It's oozing out of you. I won't be living with you tazis, nor will anybody work beside you guys. Almost all oil service companies in the Middle East are North American and European. They send in their own guys to work there b/c there are literally zero qualified personnel in Arab countries for the more advanced engineering and engineering related work. I'm on the inspection and integrity management side of things and all Middle Eastern countries build and maintain their facilities according to American and European codes. Because of that they need European and American certified personnel to maintain and inspect the equipment and facilities. For example all inspectors over there have to be API, ASME, ISO etc... certified. Integrity management companies can't find locals with those certifications so they get their guys to come in from Europe, Canada and the US. They also pay them as much as 30K a month, tax free and all expenses paid. Work over there is easier too. All coworkers will be non Arabs too. If anything, it's your dignity that's being lost. Getting a foreigner to come in and do the most simple tasks and paying him/her out of the ***, tax free.

Last edited:

به هیچ کدوم از جمهوری خواهها نمیشه اعتماد کرد
حتی متعادل ترینشون

Last edited:

به هیچ کدوم از جمهوری خواهها نمیشه اعتماد کرد
حتی معدل ترینشون
Baba chi migi, in az hamashoon khol tare. Ino babash dotashoon khole kholan. Libertariana basically anarchist hastan. In harfaro ham bayad bezane chon mikhad raye mardome Amrika ro jazb kone.

Age zan ha ro rah midadan varzeshgah, alan amare ezdevaj sar be falak mizad, masoolin hanuz nemidunan risheie moshkel kojast. :D One of Team Melli's matches.

beh jai chasbidan beh in joor chiza, masoolin beran moshkelat eqtesadi ro hal konan, kheili behtare. Bazi vaqta fekr mikonam masoolin ma mariz hastan va to stage 4 Freud's Sexual Development gir kardan:

freud.jpg

The second pic is exquisite :tup:
Thanks I wanna start taking photos of people, but I'm not yet brave enough. My philosophy is that if they know I'm there or if they know someone's taking a photo of them, then the picture is useless. So it has to be voyeuristic. But that's creepy as hell. I don't wanna get thrown in jail with voyeurism charges haha

But that's the only type of people photography I like. I wanted to take a picture of homeless guy yesterday, he yelled at me and told me to **** lmao

Back
Top Bottom