What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Turkey is a brother nation, but siblings are ranked after parents and GF
:lol: :tup:
The match was in Los Angeles, so no wonder about it :lol:
As far as the historical thing is concerned, they make up a lot of false stuff in Iran. Actually there was no such deal. After the revolution succeeded in Russia, Lenin commanded to revoke some imperialist deals that were signed during Romanovs. One of them was revoking parts of Turkmenchay treaty, and Lenin said that both Iran and USSR can benefit equally from the Caspian Sea.(Before that Iran had no rights in Caspian Sea), BTW, he has not said that the Caspian Sea should be divided in a 50%50% basis either(as some people say it in Iran) :lol: Also, there was no timeline based treaty about land exchange/return/gain either. It was about Caspian Sea, and neglecting some Iran's forced compensations to Russia ;)
Thanks for the info bro.
Salute to the Lenin, the leftist, the communist.

lol, astaghferollah :astagh:
You are too drunk, bro :lol:
Jack_Daniels_No._7_Tennessee_Whiskey_311304.jpg

It is weird in Turkey. It's like football is the only sport on the planet for us. :disagree:
It wasn't like that 20 years ago.
Sad to hear that, as much as I remember Turkey was among the favorites, especially in Greco-Roman style. I think Azerbaijan has now take the seat.
However, lets hope the best for you guys in soccer, like 2002. :tup:
BTW, Iranian footballers in the pitch are pretty much like this :sarcastic:

Sad to hear that, as much as I remember Turkey was among the favorites, especially in Greco-Roman style. I think Azerbaijan has now take the seat.
Yeah, i remember those days....also in weight-lifting. Media would show these events, news-papers would interview with the athletes, they would regarded as heroes.

I even had a bath towel, with Naim Süleymanoğlu on it. :)
259.jpg

However, lets hope the best for you guys in soccer, like 2002. :tup:
BTW, Iranian footballers in the pitch are pretty much like this :sarcastic:
It's not like that bro... it's like clubs has more importance that national team. And investment is being done for the clubs, not for improving national footballers.

And clubs'(big Istanbul teams) aim is to defeat Anatolian clubs and win the league....they are not aiming to be par with European teams.... :meeting:

Sports in Turkey is doomed, unfortunately. :meeting:

Sports in Turkey is doomed, unfortunately.
:lol: Sure it's not like that, bro.
It's not like that bro... it's like clubs has more importance that national team. And investment is being done for the clubs, not for improving national footballers.

And clubs'(big Istanbul teams) aim is to defeat Anatolian clubs and win the league....they are not aiming to be par with European teams.... :meeting:
Funny to hear that internal rivalry, in many other countries it's also like that, but to honor an optimistic view, lets hope for these club level advancements to be the funding blocks for a stronger national team, as I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Why haman, why? :lol:
Chera chi azizam?

Baba narahati nadare khob. Man yekam iq balatari daram.

Be een fekr kon ke khoda behet salamati (jesmi) dade va sobh ta shab doa kon dar dargahesh

:D

Allahuma, eshfa' hazehil rajol :D

Jk. Or am i? :/

Back
Top Bottom