What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

To make it a practice of a dreaming democracy I'd like to here you guys opinion on other respectable members like @kollang @Daneshmand

Oh, thanks. But I am a busy man and can not put in the time required. It is hard when you live a practical life. Only a student can muster the enthusiasm and time for such a position.

Dear @rahi2357 & @rmi5 thanks guys but thanks.
Dear @Serpentine, no doubt you've done a great job, and it would be for the best of all if you only could stay. But as we are already in the third millennium, and this a community in which we are all citizens lets frankly and democratically discuss the aspects of the next president to be. :lol:
Dear @rahi2357, might seem the best option for this post at the first glance, as he is no doubt one of the best guys we've all ever seen, be it cyber or in physique, but I am gonna put him out of my suggestions for this position, simply because he is just too much of a good man for such position. As we all know from the depth of the written history, that a man too kind, too merciful and too softhearted would be all but a dominant, mighty leader in charge, and it has always led to a turbulence. So my point is just for the sake of the @rahi2357 himself, I wont suggest him as the main candid, as I don't want to see him getting hurt dealing with the politics of such position.
@haman10, is the next option as he is an educated, kind, nationalist, or to be more detailed an absolute patriot, but the problem might arise with him being the master in chief here is the fact that he belongs determinedly and openly to a certain political party, and that would affect his decisions in the future, leading to a conspiracy of him being questioned on impartiality oh his judging.( To be more of a frank, I think Haman in kind being in rule is becoming too much of a stereotype these decades and to breath an open air we need some different mentality in charge :lol: )
@rmi5, is also another option for this position as he is another kindhearted well educated (former) Iranian members here, that me personally am in love to see his mass genocide and slaughter as the boss here :lol: but to be frank he is just the opposite end of the same rod that haman is it's other end, and hence to make a fair environment and to let the different and opposite votes to grow in voice I am gonna put him out of my final candidate basket.
@The SiLent crY is another really good option that his only negative rating is that him being married :lol: so he might have no enough time to fill the position properly. (Just like me :lol: )
To make it a practice of a dreaming democracy I'd like to here you guys opinion on other respectable members like @kollang @Daneshmand and ....

Thanks for the post bro, you said it all, but we do need @rahi2357 to do the job, and yes he is too good for it. :D
But my vote at this moment (hearing the opinions it might change in the future) goes for dear @Abii as I would love to see his behavings being in charge here.

Even thinking of @Abii becoming a mod is scary, he will bulldoze the whole section like a ruthless dictator,only few shall survive his rage. :lol:

کسی حتی نمی پرسه نظر تو چیه

164.gif

Khob nazaret chieh? :-) In thread o khodet dorost kardi, pas nazaret mohmtar az hamast ;)

Even thinking of @Abii becoming a mod is scary, he will bulldoze the whole section like a ruthless dictator,only few shall survive his rage.

I think @New is talking more in the sense of a social experiment. lol.

I think @Serpentine is doing an excellent job. The problem is because of persistent presence of Turkish trolls in Iranian section. One mod can not carry the burden. As can be seen even the Turkish section mod is also among the trolls. The solution is to have at least two mods for Iranian section since no one person can have the time to deal with such a huge number of foul mouthed Turkish trolls. I for one, request @WebMaster to allow two mods to be active in this section. In fact Serpentine should be promoted if anything and a second mod to b chosen for this section. This is the only viable solution.

I have a better idea, why not make Turkish section and Iranian section invisible/banned to each community?

I have a better idea, why not make Turkish section and Iranian section invisible/banned to each community?

That would be the best solution. @WebMaster should take note. We are tired of Turkish trolls in this sections. At least Iranians in your section teach you mathematics in Turkish section. Your contributions to Iranian section is anything but positive. I do not even use Turkish section myself, since I see it devoid of anything useful to me. But Turkish members due to their extreme inferiority complex almost always are here, posting derogatory and foul mouthed troll comments which @WebMaster can check for himself.

o_O

Please check my last activities on your section then open your ...
That would prove literally nothing. You have no post in the same timeline of that troll having done his trolling.

is the next option as he is an educated, kind, nationalist, or to be more detailed an absolute patriot, but the problem might arise with him being the master in chief here is the fact that he belongs determinedly and openly to a certain political party, and that would affect his decisions in the future, leading to a conspiracy of him being questioned on impartiality oh his judging.( To be more of a frank, I think Haman in kind being in rule is becoming too much of a stereotype these decades and to breath an open air we need some different mentality in charge :lol: )
Thank you bro , i think you are completely right :undecided: i would not ban anyone based on their political views , but seriously :

i cannot simply see a post insulting to iran and not ban the living shizzam outta the offender :sarcastic: so even the thought of me being a moderator is bad for GHQ section :rofl::rofl::rofl:

vali joda az shokhi : @Serpentine jav gir shode dobare . ye bar dige ham mikhast resign kone bache ha nazashtan , shoma ozv naboodi oun moghe .

beshin sare jaat serpi :whistle:

be 2 elat : 1- vaghean behtarin moderator momken khodeti

2- hamoon bala ie ke mikhastan sare turka biaran , sare ma ham miaran . banabarin bikhial ma sho arvah domet :enjoy:

Agaram vaghean moshkel dari (va hazeri ghasam bokhori ke moshkel dari O dar haal hazer khodeto loos nemikoni :rolleyes: ) 2 nafar bishtar nemishe ya @rahi2357 ya @kollang

gheyr az een 2 ta ham fekresho nakonid , nemished :nana: :sarcastic:

Mamnun bekhatere harfat va compliment ha. vali man vaghean jeddi goftam, shoma ro ham bedune estesna behtarin gozine midunam, hala shoma forutani be kharj dadi in harfa ro zadi, vali in harfa ro bavar kon baraie tarif va ina nagoftam. Man be Webmaster migam age beshe movaghati 2ta Mod dashte bashim bade ye moddat ke mode 2vom be sharaiet adat kard manam kenar miram.
Che tarifi momen ? vaaghe'yiat e . man aslan tarof nadaram dadash bebin in nazare doostaan hast :

no doubt you've done a great job, and it would be for the best of all if you only could stay

The moderator we need

It doesn't matter whether you remain our mod or resign .

You've done a great job in the last 2 years and members should be thankful .

I wish you the best in your life my friend .

age mishe mod bemun.
be nazar e man, dar sharaayet e fe'li, behtar hast ke khodet bemouni.

I think @Serpentine is doing an excellent job

beshin sare jaat serpi :whistle:

be 2 elat : 1- vaghean behtarin moderator momken khodeti

hanoz ye nazare mokhalef e moondan e shoma ro peyda nakardam va age beri ham moshkeli az in section hal nemishe ke hich vaz' kheyli badtar ham mishe . dar post e ghablim ham goftam modiriat e shoma hich moshkeli nadare moshkele section e ma (be gofteye ba'zi member ha ) ine ke ye modire 24h 7d hafteh online nadare va age beri ham khiaalet rahat aziz hich bani bashari oonghad aallaf nist ke shabane rooz betoone online baashe va tanha raahe hal in hast ke shoma bemooni.. hala agar emkanesh bood ye post remover/editor zir daste shoma betoone nezaarat kone ta sare shoma ham khalvattar she. zaheran @Daneshmand ham nazaresh hamine :

The solution is to have at least two mods for Iranian section since no one person can have the time

va bara mod ham afrad e monaseb kam nist . shoma be zaaher e member ha negah nakon .shayad be onvaan e yek member sheytooni ziad mikonand va in bishtar bara in hast ke vaghti yek nafar member hast hich responsibility khaasi nadare ama agar dar mogheiate mod boodan gharar begiran hadeaghalesh ine ke bayad bara har eghdami javabi daashte bashand pas kheyliam natars ke agar felaani mod shod divoone bazi dar biaare ya dictatorship rah bendaze :D (be sharti ke mode asli shoma bashi o mode dovom zirdast ya moaven )

@Serpentine @Iranian MEMBERS
doostaan az hamegi teshaaaakor mikonam :lol: kheyli sharmande kardid . vali be 2 dalil nemitoonam pishnahado lotfetono be onvaane moavene amoo serpi ghabol konam .aval inke hich alaagheyi be mod boodan nadaram o tarjih midam be ghole @New jan hamoon " the good " baaghi bemonam :triniti: . 2vom nemitonam tazmin konam ke be tore monazam online besham.. :closed: so no thanks . tayeballah anfasakom :smitten:

Last edited:
@rahi2357

Azizam shoma chera nemikhay mod shi?vaght ke dari.hame ham qabulet daran.

@haman10 @New

Mamnun az nazaretun.vali mod shodane man morede qabule @Abii va @rmi5 va @New va chanta az dustane dige nist.alamshange mishe.LOL

@rmi5 @Serpentine

Serpi jan, lodfan PM beyne mano rmi ro fa'aal kon.

Serpentine Sa'y kard ke PM ra fa'aal bekoneh, vali nashod. Khaastesh ke be PM e khodemoun biyaaratet ke baaz ham nashod! man ham dobaareh say kardam military.ir login konam, vali hich kodoum az pass hayi ke zadam, naboud! Shaayad ham accountam ounja paak shodeh! nemidounam. Shoma ageh mitouni naam e kaarbarit ra be @Serpentine begou ke oun ham be man begeh, va man bebinam ke che kaar mitounam bekonam.

Serpentine Sa'y kard ke PM ra fa'aal bekoneh, vali nashod. Khaastesh ke be PM e khodemoun biyaaratet ke baaz ham nashod! man ham dobaareh say kardam military.ir login konam, vali hich kodoum az pass hayi ke zadam, naboud! Shaayad ham accountam ounja paak shodeh! nemidounam. Shoma ageh mitouni naam e kaarbarit ra be @Serpentine begou ke oun ham be man begeh, va man bebinam ke che kaar mitounam bekonam.
To zahmat oftadia.be har hal Esme karbarie man "Nimah" hast.

Back
Top Bottom