What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Afraid of what? like what you are going to do, big man?!!!
I am just trying to ignore stupids; hence enjoy my time in the forum.

Look keyboard worrier, do you want to waste your time in talking behind others back like a seven years old bitch who feels proud of ******* others? I don't care, but if you talk on my behind, I'll change my attitude.
@Sinan I think you thanked his post, so it's not an insulting post with your standards?
Anyways, I always knew that you turkish people are just faking to be our friends, and in reality you are no different than your government who seeks his own interest, so honestly I was not surprised since I knew your nature from day 1.
About calling turkish government as a terrorist government, that's a fact which is brighter than sun in a sunny day. No need for me to repeat it each time. But as far as Armenian genocide is concerned, sorry that I don't have double standard. I have something which is called honor, which does not let me deny existence of such crimes, even if it was done by our ancestors, let alone some people in hundreds of miles away.
@T-123456 Just read, big bro. No comments needed.

He is literally speaking iranian, or sth like that.. He is not a Turk. He was just a big troll in our section, who, afterall, was an Iranian.

SHOCKED!!! O:O:

To zahmat oftadia.be har hal Esme karbarie man "Nimah" hast.
fekr konam ke dorost shod, lotfan PM et ra check kon.

@T-123456 Just read, big bro. No comments needed.

Don't keep my alerts busy for your trolling. Nevertheless, what I said in that post, is correct.

He is literally speaking iranian, or sth like that.. He is not a Turk. He was just a big troll in our section, who, afterall, was an Iranian.

SHOCKED!!! O:O:

Look what Mr. Einstein has found out!
Expect a big Nobel prize in coming days!!!

fekr konam ke dorost shod, lotfan PM et ra check kon.

Don't keep my alerts busy for your trolling. Nevertheless, what I said in that post, is correct.

Look what Mr. Einstein has found out!
Expect a big Nobel prize in coming days!!!
@Horus Can you please take care of this guy, for like ever?

I have a better idea, why not make Turkish section and Iranian section invisible/banned to each community?

Generally we Iranians barely ever visit your section. Your forum is for all practical purposes already invisible to us.
The question is how do we make Iranian section invisible for the Turks.

I also think it goes a bit beyond simple "trolling" for these turkish members, given the extent to which they come here for no positive reason (which leads me to believe that obsession plays big factor)

I need to become a mod now that Serpentine wants out.

This forum is infested with terrorist sympathizers and trolls.

1) Half the forum is filled with garbage copy/paste walls of text threads, the other half are useless rumor threads. Posting a thread without a summary of the material being posted will result in a warning. Opening a thread by posting a full article will result in a warning. Opening a thread without acceptable sources will result in a warning.

2) Sympathizing with terrorist groups will result in a ban. Under no circumstance can terrorism and religious fanaticism be justified.

3) Posts related to DNA and racial differences will result in an immediate ban (Hasani will be banned immediately).

4) Any member using words such as "fire worshiper" or "ajam" will get an immediate ban from the section.

5) Causing an argument by not accepting factual statements will result in warnings. Ignoring facts and continuing an argument based on feelings and nationalistic tendencies is idiotic.

@New or @rmi5 or I should become the new mod. Everybody else here is pretty much either a troll or a terrorist sympathizer that can't see anything in front of him.

edit: forgot about @rahi2357 He's a good choice as well. But he's too nice and that's not good.

@Militant Atheist is also a great choice, but he's too busy these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom