What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Look man I know what your trying to do, you want me to say something that is against the rules so that way you can try and get webmaster to get rid of me because you and your little gang havn't been able to troll our section for months in an effective way. Your record is clear, you have been banned many time's, and you have created many accounts. My record is clear too. Any circus coming to our section will be dealt with harshly.

lol get real
Which one of us come over to your forum the way you do? The Iranian members in Turkish forum is practically non-existent and the ones who come over to another ones section is always Turks, not Iranians. Which would be fine, if it wasnt for the constant obsessive comparisons and urges to troll.
Too bad that our moderator is much more lenient with the Turkish trolls than you.
I guess it has to do with Iranian hospitality. :) :D

919562_151.jpg

Wow . come on . It's my pleasure but i have to refuse your offer without any taarof bro. And you better change your decision . here is the situation :
View attachment 195828
And we all know it. without you our section ends up with " left or right " and not " left and right " :lol:

aval mamnoon az lotfi ke be man daari ama vaghean intor nist inja ozvaaye behtar az man ziad hast bedoone tarof migam masalan @New va kheyli doostane dige va man rastesho bekhay shayad akharin ozve in forum basham ke bekhad mod beshe choon midonam mod boodan oonam bara Iranian section joz badbakhti nadare :lol: ama shoma aadat kardi dige va bara modiriat e in section shoma az hameye ozvha bedoone shak behtar va ba tajrobe tari va ino khoda shahede rok migamo nemikham paaskariy e hendoone konam .

AMA bara oon moshkelati ke migi vaght nadario inha ham rahhayi hast. shoma aziz jan be vaghte ziadi bara modiriate section niaz nadari oon chizi ke ba'zi member ha hey negh mizanan o azat mikhan ine ke ye post deletere shabane roozi bashi ke inam bara hich membere digeyi ghaabele anjam nist . ama in ham ba inke khaasteye maghooli nist raahi daare . masalan agar shoma baradari ya ye trusted friend daashte bashi passwordeto bedi behesh va in ekhtiaro behesh bedi ke tooye ba'zi sa@ haye moshakhas faghat postaye trolling ro pak kone ya agar emkanesh hast az webmaster bekhay ke ye ozve dige in emkano (faghat edite posthaye trolling dar sa@ hayi ke shoma nisti ) ro betoone anjam bede ( mesle moavene kalantar.. )

baz ham migam bara hame behtare ke shoma edame bedi ( va ba arze sharmandegi roye man aslan hesab baz nakon ) ama agar esrar dari ke ravand democratic bashe :D ekhtiar ba shomast mitooni candidahaye behtar az man ke kam nistan peyda koni ya khodeshoon elaam konan mikhan candida shan ba'd ray giri konim.... VALI shartesh ine shoma ham bayad candida shi vagarna oon entekhabato tahrim mikonim :lol: AASHE KASHKE KHAALATE BOKHORI PAATE NAKHORI PAATE

Mamnun bekhatere harfat va compliment ha. vali man vaghean jeddi goftam, shoma ro ham bedune estesna behtarin gozine midunam, hala shoma forutani be kharj dadi in harfa ro zadi, vali in harfa ro bavar kon baraie tarif va ina nagoftam. Man be Webmaster migam age beshe movaghati 2ta Mod dashte bashim bade ye moddat ke mode 2vom be sharaiet adat kard manam kenar miram. Aslan baraie modiriate inja ham behtare ke ye adame jadid biad.

Man 2 dore riasat jomhurim ro gozarundam nemitunam candida besham :D vali ye nazar sanji mizarim va be surate democratic entekhab mikonim.

US%20_bombing_democracy-comes-to-you.jpg

PS: Now that @New thanked my post, I remembered. He is also one of the best members here, but he has a life now (wife I mean) and he can't be here like us poor single people :D

@New bro you'll also be in candidates, of course if you honor us.

Last edited:
I think @Serpentine is doing an excellent job. The problem is because of persistent presence of Turkish trolls in Iranian section. One mod can not carry the burden. As can be seen even the Turkish section mod is also among the trolls. The solution is to have at least two mods for Iranian section since no one person can have the time to deal with such a huge number of foul mouthed Turkish trolls. I for one, request @WebMaster to allow two mods to be active in this section. In fact Serpentine should be promoted if anything and a second mod to b chosen for this section. This is the only viable solution.

This haman guy started trolling in our section today with this:

View attachment 195867

Keep in mind that he has said this in the past when he was on one of his trolling sprees threatening to troll even more:

View attachment 195873

In response to his post about the air defence project I gave him a pre warning given his history and told him not to play around and then some new account comes and posts this:

View attachment 195874

Here is hamans new account just created today:
View attachment 195877

satrap

@al-Hasani please list his other accounts.

@Serpentine
Basically I have no mercy for any Iranian accounts in our sections with low post counts who post insulting or trolling type comments. This is based on the behavior of people like haman and moshenam. I suggest you to tell your "new" guys to stay away from our section unless they want to be banned if I see any insulting content from them. Also I am not afraid to ban haman myself for having multiple accounts because what I am saying is fact and everyone knows it. I have banned several turkish multiple account users aswell, turkish members know that.

It would be a different situation if people were making accounts to joke around or whatever and not cause any damage but people like haman and moshenam are causing damage.

Unfortunately this is the reality we are dealing with. :(

If you ban the new accounts that are created to troll, you are doing the right thing without any doubt. I'd do the same to any new account like that, be it Turkish or Iranian.

But, as long as we don't go the right way to check if the new account is a duplicate one and that means IP check and unless we do an ip check and its verified as a duplicate, we can't accuse other members of creating fake accounts, even if there are some indications.

I doubt @haman10 has created a new account only to troll in there, but if it's proved, then he will be banned according to forum rules.

I also thread banned @TurAr because his role was certainly not constructive here, it'd be better if some Iranian and Turks just stay away from each others' sections. Although not much Iranians are present in Turkish section right now.

If you ban the new accounts that are created to troll, you are doing the right thing without any doubt. I'd do the same to any new account like that, be it Turkish or Iranian.

But, as long as we don't go the right way to check if the new account is a duplicate one and that means IP check and unless we do an ip check and its verified as a duplicate, we can't accuse other members of creating fake accounts, even if there are some indications.

I doubt @haman10 has created a new account only to troll in there, but if it's proved, then he will be banned according to forum rules.

I also thread banned @TurAr because his role was certainly not constructive here, it'd be better if some Iranian and Turks just stay away from each others' sections. Although not much Iranians are present in Turkish section right now.

This is the point. Lets not sugarcoat it and be all diplomatic, but rather call it out as it is:
Hakan is simply NOT an impartial moderator.

He is more calm and collected than other Turks so I guess he is best candidate to police their forum, which we Iranian practically never visit anyway. Not nearly to the same extent as turkish trolls come ere, and anyone who says otherwise would be lying.
But as far as being fair and impartial to non-Turks, Hakan is not it.

It was Soheil, this was the SS he posted as a newby (see dat 'Soheil' name):
soheil.jpg

Dear @rahi2357 & @rmi5 thanks guys but thanks.
Dear @Serpentine, no doubt you've done a great job, and it would be for the best of all if you only could stay. But as we are already in the third millennium, and this a community in which we are all citizens lets frankly and democratically discuss the aspects of the next president to be. :lol:
Dear @rahi2357, might seem the best option for this post at the first glance, as he is no doubt one of the best guys we've all ever seen, be it cyber or in physique, but I am gonna put him out of my suggestions for this position, simply because he is just too much of a good man for such position. As we all know from the depth of the written history, that a man too kind, too merciful and too softhearted would be all but a dominant, mighty leader in charge, and it has always led to a turbulence. So my point is just for the sake of the @rahi2357 himself, I wont suggest him as the main candid, as I don't want to see him getting hurt dealing with the politics of such position.
@haman10, is the next option as he is an educated, kind, nationalist, or to be more detailed an absolute patriot, but the problem might arise with him being the master in chief here is the fact that he belongs determinedly and openly to a certain political party, and that would affect his decisions in the future, leading to a conspiracy of him being questioned on impartiality oh his judging.( To be more of a frank, I think Haman in kind being in rule is becoming too much of a stereotype these decades and to breath an open air we need some different mentality in charge :lol: )
@rmi5, is also another option for this position as he is another kindhearted well educated (former) Iranian members here, that me personally am in love to see his mass genocide and slaughter as the boss here :lol: but to be frank he is just the opposite end of the same rod that haman is it's other end, and hence to make a fair environment and to let the different and opposite votes to grow in voice I am gonna put him out of my final candidate basket.
@The SiLent crY is another really good option that his only negative rating is that him being married :lol: so he might have no enough time to fill the position properly. (Just like me :lol: )
To make it a practice of a dreaming democracy I'd like to here you guys opinion on other respectable members like @kollang @Daneshmand @ResurgentIran and ....

But my vote at this moment (hearing the opinions it might change in the future) goes for dear @Abii as I would love to see his behavings being in charge here.

Last edited:
Dear @Serpentine, no doubt you've done a great job, and it would be for the best of all if you only could stay. But as we are already in the third millennium, and this a community in which we are all citizens lets frankly and democratically discuss the aspects of the next president to be. :lol:
Dear @rahi2357, might seem the best option for this post at the first glance, as he is no doubt one of the best guys we've all ever seen, be it cyber or in physique, but I am gonna put him out of my suggestions for this position, simply because he is just too much of a good man for such position. As we all know from the depth of the written history, that a man too kind, too merciful and too softhearted would be all but a dominant, mighty leader in charge, and it has always led to a turbulence. So my point is just for the sake of the @rahi2357 himself, I wont suggest him as the main candid, as I don't want to see him getting hurt dealing with the politics of such position.
@haman10, is the next option as he is an educated, kind, nationalist, or to be more detailed an absolute patriot, but the problem might arise with him being the master in chief here is the fact that he belongs determinedly and openly to a certain political party, and that would affect his decisions in the future, leading to a conspiracy of him being questioned on impartiality oh his judging.( To be more of a frank, I think Haman in kind being in rule is becoming too much of a stereotype these decades and to breath an open air we need some different mentality in charge :lol: )
@rmi5, is also another option for this position as he is another kindhearted well educated (former) Iranian members here, that me personally am in love to see his mass genocide and slaughter as the boss here :lol: but to be frank he is just the opposite end of the same rod that haman is it's other end, and hence to make a fair environment and to let the different and opposite votes to grow in voice I am gonna put him out of my final candidate basket.
@The SiLent crY is another really good option that his only negative rating is that him being married :lol: so he might have no enough time to fill the position properly. (Just like me :lol: )
To make it a practice of a dreaming democracy I'd like to here you guys opinion on other respectable members like @kollang @Daneshmand and ....

But my vote at this moment (hearing the opinions it might change in the future) goes for dear @Abii as I would love to see his behavings being in charge here.

Democracy? Pffff
I am the Shah/Rahbar and I hereby appoint YOU to be moderator.
If you dont like it, I will send the Savak and Basij on your a.ss

To make it a practice of a dreaming democracy I'd like to here you guys opinion on other respectable members like @kollang @Daneshmand and ....

I think you have done a fair analysis. My opinion is absolutely the same.

Back
Top Bottom