What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

How come I am a brainless while your countrymen always ask me to solve their mathematic problems?and how come your friend called me "a real brain" ?

I love it when you become crazy and insult people around for no reason. I hope @Serpentine and @Horus give you a good lesson for calling me a "brainless"
Dude !!

comparing IRANians to other nationals except japenese and some other countries in intel. is mere stupidity :lol:

And they cry why its iran who has the highest rate of scientific advancement :lol:

Multiply his IQ 5X and its somehow near your IQ :lol:

You may solve mathematics problems but clearly your judging skills are clouded.
I don't need to prove myself and I am not even going to teach you the mental requirements for solving a mathematic problem that You have never solved a similar one before.so whatever makes you happy.

And please stop quoting me because honetly I dont like you nor most of your countrymen.

I don't need to prove myself and I am not even going to teach you the mental requirements for solving a mathematic problem that You have never solved a similar one before.so whatever makes you happy.

Still judging skill clouded.

In your whole country you don't have single mechanical engineer who can do a CFD anaylsis for comfort HVAC.
Adsız.jpg
Adsız2.jpg

Go cry me river and don't compare me or my country with pathetic yourselves. I'm out.

@kollang : the leech was so coward that he removed his Posts that contained personal insults :lol:

what to a expect from a turk ?

I didn't want to drag this any further....since your fate is certain. :)

That post didn't contain any insults. I'm not you.

this is literally the 10th time that you have been "OUT"

again : don't let the door hit you on the way out .

In your whole country you don't have single mechanical engineer who can do a CFD anaylsis for comfort HVAC.
yeah ok .

good boy .

.since your fate is certain.
i am gonna be around ;)

don't worry ;) you're "out" anyways :lol:

why do you care :lol:

@kollang : the leech was so coward that he removed his Posts that contained personal insults :lol:

what to a expect from a turk ?

@Horus can you retain his posts ?
@Sinan

Is being coward what you taught from the English puppet aka ataturk?

Still judging skill clouded.

View attachment 195927 View attachment 195928

Go cry me river and don't compare me or my country with pathetic yourselves. I'm out.

I didn't want to drag this any further....since your fate is certain. :)

That post didn't contain any insults. I'm not you.
OK:lol:

Wow. The circle jerk of the mentally challanged people is unbearably stupid :disagree:

And please stop quoting me because honetly I dont like you nor most of your countrymen.

:rofl:

Wow. The circle jerk of the mentally challanged people is unbearably stupid
You're an oxymoron to Medical science , you literally should NOT be able to post anything and make a proper sentence .

But , here you are against all odds . keep it up buddy .

An Idiot out,another one in :lol:
No end to The circle jerk of the mentally challenged people .

yeah its challenged BTW :lol:

challanged

yeah ok .

good boy .
Out of arguments as always... :)
i am gonna be around ;)

don't worry ;) you're "out" anyways :lol:

why do you care :lol:
Because you came and troll in our section.

@Sinan

Is being coward what you taught from the English puppet aka ataturk?

Sun is purple, seas are red....you kollang never make sense.

this is literally the 10th time that you have been "OUT"

again : don't let the door hit you on the way out .
For the time being...

And what happened to all smart and intelligence boys out in this thread after seeing Ansys simulations...did cat eat your tongue..... :rofl:

@Sinan

Smartie, you were OUT, last time I checked.what happened?Ah,I really pity you.you are probably annoying from a mental disease.

Darling do yourself a favor and leave this section for good.you are geting nothing but embarrassment and shame.no one here likes you nor wants to talk to you.

@Sinan

Smartie, you were OUT, last time I checked.what happened?Ah,I really pity you.you are probably annoying from a mental disease.

Darling do yourself a favor and leave this section for good.you are geting nothing but embarrassment and shame.no one here likes you nor wants to talk to you.
I tried to communicate with a guy...regarding on his claims about a Turkish "scholar"....later i came to regretting to talk with this guy and deleted all of my comments....although i deleted all of my comments some irrelevant people mentioned me.... i replied them..... :meeting: ....

What is the part that you don't understand "for the time being"... ???

Keep talking about me, i'm gonna come and give you guys more spanking. And I don't need to create doubles, triples to make my point unlike you.....

peasants.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Azeris are our brothers...and they will remain our brothers forever.

You however is no longer one of us.

:lol:

@rmi5
Salam, shoma to military.ir ozvi?mikham ye chizi behet begam.

Man haghighatesh passwordam ra tou oun site faraamoush kardam.
@Serpentine mitouneh baraaye ma inja PM baaz bekoneh. Serpi, can you do it please?

Back
Top Bottom