What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You're an oxymoron to Medical science , you literally should NOT be able to post anything and make a proper sentence .

But , here you are against all odds . keep it up buddy .

No end to The circle jerk of the mentally challenged people .

yeah its challenged BTW :lol:

You imbecile should first learn how to use punctuation marks properly before trying to make fun with my typos. :disagree:

@kollang :

i'll make them cry for apology :

View attachment 195917

@WebMaster @Horus

@Hakan should apologize for his false accusations in a troll-manner . if he thought i have multiple accounts he should have raised the issue with @WebMaster .

instead he banned @mohamad_dx for no apparent reason .

they accused him of being @SOHEIL too :lol: pathetic i guess :lol:

View attachment 195918

please unban @mohamad_dx , he has done nothing .

These are hamans games again, acting innocent like he didn't do anything and making threats. I don't care about any threats because the evidence is clear. And its easy to say do an IP check because you can use a vpn, tor or something to get different IP addresses. I can make an account right now to troll your section then get banned and say "ask webmaster to do an IP check :D".

"I can make an account right now to troll "

Who says you didn't ?

Why should we assume you , sinan , TurAr , ....... aren't all the same person ? :D

Also , i would wait on @WebMaster if i were you and i would not troll further ;)

Did those two bring up their "education" again? lmao they do that with everyone. I have to go back and read all of this.
yekam sharaf dashtan ham chize khoobie abii jan , not that i care :D

2l8yywk.jpg

What is "more of this ;)" ?

Did those two bring up their "education" again? lmao they do that with everyone. I have to go back and read all of this.

Yeah, one of these clowns claims to be a psychology student. The best one in his class :) The other thinks he is a mastermind for helping some Turkish members to solve some math problems which are intended for 12 years old children. :)

"I can make an account right now to troll "

Who says you didn't ?

Why should we assume you , sinan , TurAr , ....... aren't all the same person ? :D

Also , i would wait on @WebMaster if i were you and i would not troll further ;)

yekam sharaf dashtan ham chize khoobie abii jan , not that i care :D
Those guys have thousands of posts but webmaster can do "an IP Check :D" so that automatically makes me innocent.

Yeah, one of these clowns claims to be a physiology student
Who says he is a physiology student ? funny thing is physiology is a real word :lol:

==============

"Those guys have thousands of posts but webmaster can do "an IP Check :D" so that automatically makes me innocent."

i think webmaster should :D anyway , you screwed up ......

Again , ..... :D

Who says he is a physiology student ? funny thing is physiology is a real word :lol:

A so-called psychology student who doesn't know about the word physiology :lol:

And still insists on leaving a space before commas and dots. These ignorant mullah fanboys man... Really bad image for Iran :disagree:

==============

"Those guys have thousands of posts but webmaster can do "an IP Check :D" so that automatically makes me innocent."

i think webmaster should :D anyway , you screwed up ......

Again , ..... :D
Look man I know what your trying to do, you want me to say something that is against the rules so that way you can try and get webmaster to get rid of me because you and your little gang havn't been able to troll our section for months in an effective way. Your record is clear, you have been banned many time's, and you have created many accounts. My record is clear too. Any circus coming to our section will be dealt with harshly.

"you want me to say something that is against the rules so that way you can try and get webmaster to get rid of me"

Oh man have some self-respect .

Are you a little boy ? cause men with >18 yrs of age have control over what they say .

You , like the last time have thrown some baseless accusations against me and you should be deal with .

period .

@Horus i think members hakan , sinan , T-123456789 , xenon54 , soul , TurAr ,are all the same accounts

Last edited:
I've decided to resign as a moderator and I have a very good suggestion for my replacement. Hope you guys accept it.

First I told @The SiLent crY and unfortunately he didn't accept, but now I have @rahi2357 in mind, he is by far one of the calmest and best members here, and one of the most reasonable ones indeed. I'm a bit busy and I've been a Mod for too long, he is much better than me and also truly a neutral guy and based on my experience, he is made for this.

@rahi2357 bro, this is not a compliment or taarof, I seriously mean it. Will you just do me a favor and accept this? Of course we'll put it to vote, but I'm certain that almost all other Iranian members see you as the best candidate, you are the one bro.

Of course if you accept it, I'll have to also talk to Webmaster and then it all depends on him to answer.

Kholase age shoma ghabul koni besiar mamnunet misham va lotfe bozorgi be man kardi, be har hal in bakhsh be Mod niaz dare va hame midunim che juri mishe bedune Mod, kholase nazare mosbatet ro elam kon dadash :D man montazeram.

@kollang @Arminkh @Abii @ResurgentIran @Daneshmand @Militant Atheist @JEskandari @mohsen and other good members that I may have forgotten.

It doesn't matter whether you remain our mod or resign .

You've done a great job in the last 2 years and members should be thankful .

I wish you the best in your life my friend .

Back
Top Bottom