What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I've decided to resign as a moderator and I have a very good suggestion for my replacement. Hope you guys accept it.

First I told @The SiLent crY and unfortunately he didn't accept, but now I have @rahi2357 in mind, he is by far one of the calmest and best members here, and one of the most reasonable ones indeed. I'm a bit busy and I've been a Mod for too long, he is much better than me and also truly a neutral guy and based on my experience, he is made for this.

@rahi2357 bro, this is not a compliment or taarof, I seriously mean it. Will you just do me a favor and accept this? Of course we'll put it to vote, but I'm certain that almost all other Iranian members see you as the best candidate, you are the one bro.

Of course if you accept it, I'll have to also talk to Webmaster and then it all depends on him to answer.

Kholase age shoma ghabul koni besiar mamnunet misham va lotfe bozorgi be man kardi, be har hal in bakhsh be Mod niaz dare va hame midunim che juri mishe bedune Mod, kholase nazare mosbatet ro elam kon dadash :D man montazeram.
Wow . come on . It's my pleasure but i have to refuse your offer without any taarof bro. And you better change your decision . here is the situation :
mod.png

And we all know it. without you our section ends up with " left or right " and not " left and right " :lol:

aval mamnoon az lotfi ke be man daari ama vaghean intor nist inja ozvaaye behtar az man ziad hast bedoone tarof migam masalan @New va kheyli doostane dige va man rastesho bekhay shayad akharin ozve in forum basham ke bekhad mod beshe choon midonam mod boodan oonam bara Iranian section joz badbakhti nadare :lol: ama shoma aadat kardi dige va bara modiriat e in section shoma az hameye ozvha bedoone shak behtar va ba tajrobe tari va ino khoda shahede rok migamo nemikham paaskariy e hendoone konam .

AMA bara oon moshkelati ke migi vaght nadario inha ham rahhayi hast. shoma aziz jan be vaghte ziadi bara modiriate section niaz nadari oon chizi ke ba'zi member ha hey negh mizanan o azat mikhan ine ke ye post deletere shabane roozi bashi ke inam bara hich membere digeyi ghaabele anjam nist . ama in ham ba inke khaasteye maghooli nist raahi daare . masalan agar shoma baradari ya ye trusted friend daashte bashi passwordeto bedi behesh va in ekhtiaro behesh bedi ke tooye ba'zi sa@ haye moshakhas faghat postaye trolling ro pak kone ya agar emkanesh hast az webmaster bekhay ke ye ozve dige in emkano (faghat edite posthaye trolling dar sa@ hayi ke shoma nisti ) ro betoone anjam bede ( mesle moavene kalantar.. )

baz ham migam bara hame behtare ke shoma edame bedi ( va ba arze sharmandegi roye man aslan hesab baz nakon ) ama agar esrar dari ke ravand democratic bashe :D ekhtiar ba shomast mitooni candidahaye behtar az man ke kam nistan peyda koni ya khodeshoon elaam konan mikhan candida shan ba'd ray giri konim.... VALI shartesh ine shoma ham bayad candida shi vagarna oon entekhabato tahrim mikonim :lol: AASHE KASHKE KHAALATE BOKHORI PAATE NAKHORI PAATE

Last edited:
@haman10 talking about dignity.

View attachment 195815

We were good with all Iranians a year ago.....until some Turkish poster discovered that a particular Iranian poster was talking behind our backs while smiling to our faces....that day Turkish-Iranian relationship turned downwards....

All because of one particular guy.

That was one of a kind buddy. I do remeber it still. A Turkish man's arrow in a liar's eye!

Last edited:
You even gave thanks in that thread, i found it, im going to post it since @rmi5 is too afraid of posting it, now find the insult agains Azerbaijan if you have time and will.

Kasparov: Putin can start aggressive actions in Azerbaijan | Page 4

@TurAr

Afraid of what? like what you are going to do, big man?!!!
I am just trying to ignore stupids; hence enjoy my time in the forum.

Well that bad day lasted till recently where he called Turkey a terrorist country and made Turks responsible for Armenian-Azerbaijan conflict.

Look buddy, i actually decided to ignore him but its just going too far, what i know is in 2013 he was Iranian just start reading this very thread from first page and see it yourself, in 2014 he became Azeri, 2015 might be the year of India who knows, decide yourself if its worth to listen to this person.

Look keyboard worrier, do you want to waste your time in talking behind others back like a seven years old bitch who feels proud of ******* others? I don't care, but if you talk on my behind, I'll change my attitude.
@Sinan I think you thanked his post, so it's not an insulting post with your standards?
Anyways, I always knew that you turkish people are just faking to be our friends, and in reality you are no different than your government who seeks his own interest, so honestly I was not surprised since I knew your nature from day 1.
About calling turkish government as a terrorist government, that's a fact which is brighter than sun in a sunny day. No need for me to repeat it each time. But as far as Armenian genocide is concerned, sorry that I don't have double standard. I have something which is called honor, which does not let me deny existence of such crimes, even if it was done by our ancestors, let alone some people in hundreds of miles away.

-------------------------

@Serpentine Ageh shoma resign koni, ehtemaalesh ziyaad hast ke digeh hich mod e Irani ye digeh ra ghaboul nakonan. Hamin baazi ra be section e turkey ham daashtan dar miaavordan. hattaa ageh Surenas ham mod besheh, behtar az in hast ke in section mod nadaashteh baasheh.
Albatteh man ba @rahi2357 movafegham ke aadam e miyaaneh ro baayad entekhaab besheh. ham @New ham @rahi2357 gozineh haye khoubi hastand, gar che be nazar e man, dar sharaayet e fe'li, behtar hast ke khodet bemouni.

Oh come on, that's not the reason man. It'd be too childish.

I don't know honestly, @Hakan, can you please explain?
This haman guy started trolling in our section today with this:

haman.jpg

Keep in mind that he has said this in the past when he was on one of his trolling sprees threatening to troll even more:

haman2.jpg

In response to his post about the air defence project I gave him a pre warning given his history and told him not to play around and then some new account comes and posts this:

haman 3.jpg

Here is hamans new account just created today:
haman4.jpg

satrap

@al-Hasani please list his other accounts.

@Serpentine
Basically I have no mercy for any Iranian accounts in our sections with low post counts who post insulting or trolling type comments. This is based on the behavior of people like haman and moshenam. I suggest you to tell your "new" guys to stay away from our section unless they want to be banned if I see any insulting content from them. Also I am not afraid to ban haman myself for having multiple accounts because what I am saying is fact and everyone knows it. I have banned several turkish multiple account users aswell, turkish members know that.

It would be a different situation if people were making accounts to joke around or whatever and not cause any damage but people like haman and moshenam are causing damage.

Unfortunately this is the reality we are dealing with. :(

Last edited:
you are just mad , cause i stated some ugly facts about your country there :D

In response to his post about the air defence project I gave him a pre warning given his history and told him not to play around and then some new account comes and posts this:
What does this have to do with mohammad dx ?

why did you ban him ? how did you conclude from those posts that Mohammad_dx is my double account ? :lol:

What a pathetic accusation .

I'll follow this from now on in GHQ . look buddy i'm not a fanboy like you , ok ? i am a grown up man with 3 times more education than you , alright ? i have no need to create any other account than this , cause this one ROCKS to the hell .

Basically I have no mercy for any Iranian accounts in our sections with low post counts who post insulting or trolling type comments. This is based on the behavior of people like haman and moshenam. I suggest you to tell your "new" guys to stay away from our section unless they want to be banned if I see any insulting content from them. Also I am not afraid to ban haman myself for having multiple accounts because what I am saying is fact and everyone knows it. I have banned several turkish multiple account users aswell, turkish members know that.

It would be a different situation if people were making accounts to joke around or whatever and not cause any damage but people like haman and moshenam are causing damage.

Unfortunately this is the reality we are dealing with.
We've got a badA$$ over here :lol:

ban me and see the consequences like the last time ;) what you are saying is the "fact" and everyone knows it ? :D alright then buddy , i think @WebMaster can decide on that couldn't he ?

calm down now :) everythings cool . those were just some little facts about turkey :lol: i've got some more if your people play with me .

View attachment 195867

Keep in mind that he has said this in the past when he was on one of his trolling sprees threatening to troll even more:

View attachment 195873

View attachment 195874

View attachment 195877

satrap

@al-Hasani please list his other accounts.

@Serpentine

Unfortunately this is the reality we are dealing with. :(

Mate, above post shows that he will not stop.

Were you following the forum when we dealt with Safriz at the time ? Let's deal with the Haman with the similar method.
Creating Multi accounts just to troll is no joke. Neptune at the time discussed the Safriz issue with the other moderators and they handed a perma-ban to Safriz.

Anyways, I always knew that you turkish people are just faking to be our friends, and in reality you are no different than your government who seeks his own interest, so honestly I was not surprised since I knew your nature from day 1.
Azeris are our brothers...and they will remain our brothers forever.

You however is no longer one of us.

@rmi5
Salam, shoma to military.ir ozvi?mikham ye chizi behet begam.

@Serpentine
Mesle shoma, manam migam age qarar bashe kasi mod she, @The SiLent crY Va @rahi2357 faghat monaseban.age mishe mod bemun.

I see lots of butthurts that are desperately looking for @haman10 's ban.congratulations on this bro.

Last edited:
I see lots my butthurts that are desperately looking for @haman10 's ban.congratulations on this bro.
Tnx bro :D

anytime :D

my exams are finished and i'm studying a not-so-important course of psychology for 1 month till the end of esfand :lol:

so expect some more of this ;)

BTW @kollang @Serpentine i've opened a thread in GHQ about these accusation , lets see where that goes ;)

Tnx bro :D

anytime :D

my exams are finished and i'm studying a not-so-important course of psychology for 1 month till the end of esfand :lol:

so expect some more of this ;)
I can see that their whole section is no match to you.thats why they are crying us a river for your ban.:rofl:they cant counter you in a civil way and thats why they carry out cheap racist insults.hopefully I will join you from 20 e Esfand so keep up the great job.

I hope @Hakan will be held responsible if his accusation turn out to be a lie.

I can see that their whole section is no match to you.thats why they are crying us a river for your ban.:rofl:they can counter you in a civil way and thats why the carry out cheap racist insults.hopefully I will join you from 20 e Esfand so keep up the great job.

Kollang i like you...you are brainless but you are not two faced like someone else.

@kollang :

i'll make them cry for apology :

Untitled3.jpg

@WebMaster @Horus

@Hakan should apologize for his false accusations in a troll-manner . if he thought i have multiple accounts he should have raised the issue with @WebMaster .

instead he banned @mohamad_dx for no apparent reason .

they accused him of being @SOHEIL too :lol: pathetic i guess :lol:

Untitled4.jpg

please unban @mohamad_dx , he has done nothing .

Kollang i like you...you are brainless but you are not two faced like someone else.
How come I am a brainless while your countrymen always ask me to solve their mathematic problems?and how come your friend called me "a real brain" ?

I love it when you become crazy and insult people around for no reason. I hope @Serpentine and @Horus give you a good lesson for calling me a "brainless"

Back
Top Bottom