What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

een post yekishoone too cay bahsesi :

"Start operation soleyman tomb (or sth like that ) . we are all behind you hakan . why don't you ban haman100 ? "

:lol:

vaghean doosteshoon daram :)

@Daneshmand ham nazaresh hamine :

va bara mod ham afrad e monaseb kam nist . shoma be zaaher e member ha negah nakon .shayad be onvaan e yek member sheytooni ziad mikonand va in bishtar bara in hast ke vaghti yek nafar member hast hich responsibility khaasi nadare ama agar dar mogheiate mod boodan gharar begiran hadeaghalesh ine ke bayad bara har eghdami javabi daashte bashand pas kheyliam natars ke agar felaani mod shod divoone bazi dar biaare ya dictatorship rah bendaze :D (be sharti ke mode asli shoma bashi o mode dovom zirdast ya moaven )

Areh hamintooreh. @Serpentine mogheyatesh mesleh Dr Zarifeh. Yeh mellat mikhan kari anjam bedeh, keh vaqa'an momken nist :lol:.

(be sharti ke mode asli shoma bashi o mode dovom zirdast ya moaven )

Manzooret hamoon rabeteh beyn rahbari va Dr Zarifeh? Ey baba. :lol:

Beh har hal. Harefto qabool daram. Moshkel dakheli nist, faqat Tork-ha hastan keh shooreshoo vaqe'an dar avordan. Albateh man khodam, forum e khoshk o khali nemikham. Ageh hameh inja philsophe bashan (mesleh hameh member-hai Irooni:D), digeh khosh nemigzareh. Dar zendegi beh dalghak ham ehtiaj hast, vali dalghak bayad khate ghermezesh moshakhas basheh. Ya hade-aghal bachehai philsophe ma inharo hamin dar hadeh dalghak bebinan.

Yeh khatereh yadam avordi. Mo'alem herfo-fan moon hamin harfeto zad, keh class o bayad dad dasteh sheytoontarin bacheh class. Injoori shod keh man mobser nashodam :lol:. Shayad ageh man mobser shodeh bodam, diktator mishodam :lol:. Vali diktator bodaman cheh keyfi dareha :D.

Beh har hal @Serpentine ageh moshkeleh shakhsi nadareh baraye defa az in Section bayad bemooneh. Poshtesham kesi nabyad khali koneh (hamontor keh rahbari goftan :D). Ageh yeh Iraqchi peyda mishod keh behesh komak mikard, aali bood. Vali ma beh hamin ham raazi hastim.

I also think it goes a bit beyond simple "trolling" for these turkish members, given the extent to which they come here for no positive reason (which leads me to believe that obsession plays big factor)

My professional opinion as a doctor, is their inferiority complexes. They think that by doing such cheap things, they can carve out a glorious history for themselves. Alas, history is made entirely of something else, which is unknown to them.

My professional opinion as a doctor, is their inferiority complexes. They think that by doing such cheap things, they can carve out a glorious history for themselves. Alas, history is made entirely of something else, which is unknown to them.
they want to ban me in operation "soleiman tomb"

according to one of the members :lol: i mean .....how old are these kids ?

Albatteh, man in ra nabaayad begam vali aghayoun, be nazar e man fitileh ra bekeshid paayin. gard va khaak digeh ziyaadi shodeh. ba in dargiri haye 2-3 rouz e akhir, dobaareh tou in forum jang e a'saab raah miyofteh, ... ke be naf' e hich kasi nist. Get Back to the topic, which is chilling :)

they want to ban me in operation "soleiman tomb"

according to one of the members :lol: i mean .....how old are these kids ?

They are not kids. They are grownup men. It is rather their infantile tendencies, arising from their upbringing that is making them look like kids. Who knows what they have gone through in their lives, specially in their childhood. Their inferiority complex, specially in regard to Iran, has really become an extreme case of OCD.

They are not kids. They are grownup men. It is rather their infantile tendencies, arising from their upbringing that is making them look like kids. Who knows what they have gone through in their lives, specially in their childhood. Their inferiority complex, specially in regard to Iran, has really become an extreme case of OCD.
OCD is curable in a 6 month period of treatment :)

Too bad that, in their childishness and OCD, they have focused so much of their energy on Iranian section.
Luckily, I have different experience with Turks when I am on vacation in Alanya. There the Turks are very friendly and accomodating. Nothing like their vile community here in PDF.

:(

you are mean :(

:lol:

Oh, no dear haman. It is rather the reality. Sadly though. Even in real life, can you see their foreign policy to be anything but disaster? On one had they feed the zombies and then they go in to save a grave from the zombies while countless people who are very much alive are being massacred. They pretend to be secular and then they have made available corridor for teenage girls from Europe to become sexual slaves across their border. It is insanity. What they are trying to prove?

Too bad that, in their childishness and OCD, they have focused so much of their energy on Iranian section.
Luckily, I have different experience with Turks when I am on vacation in Alanya. There the Turks are very friendly and accomodating. Nothing like their vile community here in PDF.

There, certainly are. The ones we are seeing here, get their clues from the regime in power. Since the regime is following anti-Iranian policies in the region, these pseudo-kids think, they are doing their "patriotic" duty. There is alot of resentment by sane Turkish citizen about what is going on though. Both inside and outside their country.

Back
Top Bottom