What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

, age mast bude.
Taraf ghataan "high" bood . bordanesh bimarestan ,chizish naboode faghat chand ta zakhm koochik .

Aslan etela nadaram akharesh chi shod , chon hosele jaro bahs nadashtam .

khesarat nafar jolo ie ru farda midam naghdi behesh , nafar posht saram ham ye barg bime dad be man .

alanam mashino dadam yeki az doostam bere donbale karash , zang zad goft shayad kharjesh az 4 tomanam bishtar she .

ina be kenar , madaram gir dade mige tond miri :D

agha man nemidunam chikar kardam sinan be admin mige mano ban kone ye post gozashtam migam vasam tarjome konid ay baba cheghad bachan ina
rough translation: Sir, I do not know what I was post, Sinan manga admin tells me I'm a young post

Quit acting haman...... :lol:

agha age torka troll konan mam baladim in karo bokonim khabare jadid ine ke torka ye kafan sakhtan ke tu un donya azab nemibini va atish behet asar nadare =)) torkam saf bastan daran mikharan 25000 lire tork . manam ino gozashtam khuneshun jush oomade marhale bad mizaram to science and technology in turkey =))))))))))))
shoma nemikhad biay komak , boro baba gand zadi asab ma 3 rooze .

@Serpentine inam ban kon bere pish baghiye accountash .

Well, we are sure that this particular person is Haman
quite acting xenon

Last edited:
mamnun , are dige .

albate fekr konam madaram mikhad ru mashin limiter nasb kone balaye 50 ta naram :lol:

Limiter Taiwani ya Eyesight Subaru hich kodom nemitoonam jaigozin ehtyat beshan. Limiter bayad to mokh adam basheh. Beh har hal Irooni-ha aksaran eiman-dost nistan. Bayad biyai Canada ya beri keshvarhai gharbi ta befahmi eimani ya'ani chi. Mashallah, Iran keh har saal bishtar az jang dareh to jadeh koshteh mideh. Mardom ham keh taghsiro mindazan sareh tolid konandeh dakheli chonkeh fekr mikonan ageh hamashoon Lamborghini dashtan, digeh tasadofi nabood. Moshkel az farhang ranandegi eh.

Chand ta chiz keh ma inja omadim yad gereftim: Safe braking distance; Situation awareness all around the car; Never drive in close bunches with other cars; Never drive in blind side of others; Respect weather; Respect road signs and signals; Respect the mechanical limits of your car; etc etc.

Safe braking distance
thats exactly what screwed me over .

i was only 6-7 meters away in a rainy day . the ABS system in P206 is really high quality @rahi2357 @kollang , if they were not , i probably would have trashed the car and my self :lol:

If it wasn't for the airbags (they are really costly :lol:) , the repairing costs wouldn't jump this high .

the radiator and its support is trashed and there is some damage to the chassis , nose panel .

i'm not going to install the airbags for now :( i need the car ASAP .

Mate if you continue to accuse @haman10 of creating a fake account without one single proof, I'm going to have to thread ban you.

Well, Serpi... if are going to delete my post that includes "proof" you should also delete your message.

Here i'm posting the proof once more. You can thread ban me. But let this post stay.

@Hakan

If you look at the time of these post (lower right) you will see it's one and a half hour ahead of the Turkey.
meaning local time only in Iran The World Clock — Capitals Worldwide

Can you ban this obvious Iranian false-fallger troll (namely haman) for being stupid and exposing himself (also trolling)

@WebMaster this Haman guy continues to troll in our section, FYI. This is his 3rd double account that we became aware of.

i was only 6-7 meters away in a rainy day . the ABS system in P206 is really high quality @rahi2357 @kollang , if they were not , i probably would have trashed the car and my self :lol:

If it wasn't for the airbags (they are really costly :lol:) , the repairing costs wouldn't jump this high .

the radiator and its support is trashed and there is some damage to the chassis , nose panel .

That is bad. 6 meters is not enough for a proper reaction. You, having studied the physiology of nervous system, should have known better that the nerve signals take time to go through optic system, processed for a motor response and then transmitted all the way to your foot. It takes about a quarter of a second for all this to be done. And then you have to respect physics of brakes, inertia and friction. NO WAY, 6 meters is enough. Specially in high speed.

ABS is rather over-rated. It has really not much to do with braking. It is actually a steering control system. It helps you to keep control of steering the car. And that also if properly applied with 3 S technique (Stomp, Stay, Steer). As per an American study, in US, ABS cars are 65% more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than non-ABS cars. You see many drivers do not know how to use ABS and this causes additional fatalities compared to non-ABS cars. I would rather be in a car without ABS but with a safe driver who knows about braking techniques, than be in a ABS car with an unsafe driver who has no respect for laws of physics. In 6 meters with high speed, I doubt even ABS has enough time to get engaged properly, let alone be a decisive factor.

I would strongly :angry: advise against you driving that car without airbags. They saved you today. Any more proof, you want? It is better to take the bus or walk than drive without them.

Additionally if you were (and I sincerely hope) wearing seat belt, your seat belt assembly has to be examined by an authorized and trained (in specialty of seat belts) mechanic since stresses put on it during a crash, are extremely high. They are not designed to survive an accident, they are rather designed for only one serious accident.

Similarly, your brake system has to be examined by an authorized mechanic. Specially the front ones if they are disk assemblies. In hard braking the disks get alot of beating and might even have bent.

Well, Serpi... if are going to .

@Serpentine Thread ban this guy. Without any proof and with just a random external website address, is accusing a respected member here. This troll should be kicked out of this thread. We are tried of Turkish trolls in this section who have nothing else to do except bringing vile here.

One more thing, I forgot to ask. Did you have any neuro symptoms (nausea, vergio, vision, etc problem afterwards)? If so, or even without it, you should have done an imaging of the brain. Chon keh gofti knockout shodi.

I need to become a mod now that Serpentine wants out.

This forum is infested with terrorist sympathizers and trolls.

1) Half the forum is filled with garbage copy/paste walls of text threads, the other half are useless rumor threads. Posting a thread without a summary of the material being posted will result in a warning. Opening a thread by posting a full article will result in a warning. Opening a thread without acceptable sources will result in a warning.

2) Sympathizing with terrorist groups will result in a ban. Under no circumstance can terrorism and religious fanaticism be justified.

3) Posts related to DNA and racial differences will result in an immediate ban (Hasani will be banned immediately).

4) Any member using words such as "fire worshiper" or "ajam" will get an immediate ban from the section.

5) Causing an argument by not accepting factual statements will result in warnings. Ignoring facts and continuing an argument based on feelings and nationalistic tendencies is idiotic.
Now that's what I'm gonna call a good plan, that deserve to be voted for.
That's why my vote's yours dear @Abii

vali mod shodane man morede qabule @Abii va @rmi5 va @New va chanta az dustane dige nist.alamshange mishe
hadeaghal dar morede man ke in harf dorost nist, bro.

Even thinking of @Abii becoming a mod is scary, he will bulldoze the whole section like a ruthless dictator,only few shall survive his rage.
Although I can see the decisions are already made, but that was a wrong prejudging I guess. @Abii being the mod here, I promise will end up to no ban for anyone in the long run, as I can say he is just too kindhearted to ban anyone. But that's just my guess.

Agha tasadof kardam badjoor :lol:

baroon miomad , 6 ta mashin zadim b ham :lol:

ye 3-4 toman raftam tou kharj , akhe hame airbag ha baaz shodan :(
Motmaeni hich bakit nashode. Ah ma shans nadarim ke :lol:
Kidding bro, happy you are fine.

Holy shit. Doogh is worse than alcohol lmao.

I drank like 1.5 liters of doogh and got a headache and fell sleep around 8 or 9. Now it's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep.

And talking about alcohol, I just discovered Sangria (Spanish drink). It's fucking delicious. I hate wine, but this is fucking great. If you guys have access to red wine (which I'm sure you guys do), try it.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 bottle red Spanish wine
  • 1 cup fresh orange juice
  • 1/2 pineapple, chopped (roughly 1 cup)
  • 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds and then halved
  • 1/2 pear, cubed

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Slice fruit and drop into a large pitcher.
  2. Add orange juice, then wine and stir.
  3. Refrigerate until serving - 4-6 hours would be ideal so the flavors can mingle. Drink within 1-2 days.
5 Ingredient Spanish Sangria | Minimalist Baker Recipes

Holy shit. Doogh is worse than alcohol lmao.

I drank like 1.5 liters of doogh and got a headache and fell sleep around 8 or 9. Now it's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep.

And talking about alcohol, I just discovered Sangria (Spanish drink). It's fucking delicious. I hate wine, but this is fucking great. If you guys have access to red wine (which I'm sure you guys do), try it.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 bottle red Spanish wine
  • 1 cup fresh orange juice
  • 1/2 pineapple, chopped (roughly 1 cup)
  • 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds and then halved
  • 1/2 pear, cubed

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Slice fruit and drop into a large pitcher.
  2. Add orange juice, then wine and stir.
  3. Refrigerate until serving - 4-6 hours would be ideal so the flavors can mingle. Drink within 1-2 days.
5 Ingredient Spanish Sangria | Minimalist Baker Recipes

Whenever I drink doogh, I become a Walking Dead, but doogh is too good to ignore.

Back
Top Bottom