What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Whenever I drink doogh, I become a Walking Dead, but doogh is too good to ignore.
My head still hurts. Hangover from doogh...

The doogh I always get has a new flavor called کاکوتی and I drank way too much of it. WTF is کاکوتی btw? Asked the guy that was there and he was more clueless than I was.

Google says it's thyme. wtf is thyme lol

Oh that forum. MP.net displays full American democracy. Just try to criticize Israel or U.S policies and see what happens to you and your account.
Good thing is at least they admit they have a dictatorship in there.
Bunch of western nutbags and warmongers gathered all in one place to 'discuss' things.

In this forum, people defend Israel, U.S, Iran, KSA, Europe or any place they want and nothing happens to them.

I once was banned for saying Israel is a rogue state and it should not have violated Syrian air space (after their aggression on Golan). :lol:

Weird thing is too many false flags who happen to worship Israel live on that forum.

Last edited:
Oh that forum. MP.net displays full American democracy. Just try to criticize Israel or U.S policies and see what happens to you and your account.
Good things is at least they admit they have a dictatorship in there.
Bunch of western nutbags and warmongers gathered all in one place to 'discuss' things.

In this forum, people defend Israel, U.S, Iran, KSA, Europe or any place they want and nothing happens to them.
Back in the days when I still cared about jingoism and nationalism, I was banned from that site as well. It was eons ago though. Probably 5-6 years ago at least. But even then I wasn't mad. Defending terrorism and terrorist groups are ban worthy.

This forum is a fucking cesspool man. At least half the people here are literally terrorists and the other half are just here to waste time and advertise their great 3rd world dictatorships. At least on MP.net, the posters are knowledgeable and you learn a thing or two. Plus, they don't tolerate people who defend terrorist groups and dictatorships. Criticizing Israel or the US isn't an issue. The issue is that a public forum can turn into a cesspool like this one, if it doesn't have a direction. Over there, they've decided that the forum should cater mostly to NATO servicemen and servicewomen (most of them seem to be servicemen). Plus, they want to keep the discussions on point. You throw Hasani or Haman in the middle of all that and it would all go to shit. So the second they sniff a Hezbollah terrorist lover or a dictatorship white washer, they ban him and get done with it.

And defending recognized terrorist groups is illegal in many countries btw. Justifying the actions of Hezbollah shows a great deal about a person. As soon as you start defending terrorism, they ban you. Don't defend terrorism and dictatorships and you'll be fine.

Back in the days when I still cared about jingoism and nationalism, I was banned from that site as well. It was eons ago though. Probably 5-6 years ago at least. But even then I wasn't mad. Defending terrorism and terrorist groups are ban worthy.

This forum is a fucking cesspool man. At least half the people here are literally terrorists and the other half are just here to waste time and advertise their great 3rd world dictatorships. At least on MP.net, the posters are knowledgeable and you learn a thing or two. Plus, they don't tolerate people who defend terrorist groups and dictatorships. Criticizing Israel or the US isn't an issue. The issue is that a public forum can turn into a cesspool like this one, if it doesn't have a direction. Over there, they've decided that the forum should cater mostly to NATO servicemen and servicewomen (most of them seem to be servicemen). Plus, they want to keep the discussions on point. You throw Hasani or Haman in the middle of all that and it would all go to shit. So the second they sniff a Hezbollah terrorist lover or a dictatorship white washer, they ban him and get done with it.

And defending recognized terrorist groups is illegal in many countries btw. Justifying the actions of Hezbollah shows a great deal about a person. As soon as you start defending terrorism, they ban you. Don't defend terrorism and dictatorships and you'll be fine.

What you are saying does not make sense in terms of "freedom of speech" which is held up as such a high value in Western societes.
I guess over in that forum you have the right to "freedom of speech" as long as its something to their liking.

So saying that Israel is a rogue state and condemning their violation of Syrian air space is supporting terrorism and dictatorships? Great logic Abii. You seem to hate dictatorships so much, but you defend it when the countries you love apply it.

Here too there are many knowledgeable person about military stuff and other things. What I witnessed on that forum was bunch of nutjobs ( there are indeed exceptions among them) licking Israel and U.S day and night and suppressing anyone who opposes them.

Terrorism is a relative term, I may consider someone terrorist that you may not, it's actually one of the most abused words after 9/11. After that we have good and bad terrorists. Syria is a perfect example of that, not only U.S closes its eyes when its allies supply arms to terrorist groups, but also sends weapons to Syria that in many cases ended up in terrorist hands. Meanwhile they cry about Iran's intervention in Syria.

What you are saying does not make sense in terms of "freedom of speech" which is held up as such a high value in Western societes.
I guess over in that forum you have the right to "freedom of speech" as long as its something to their liking.
That's where your problem lies. You think a forum that's being financed by only a few individuals is a publicly financed university where you can discuss Marxism and the legitimacy of Hezbollah in a political science course. No man. The people who are financing that discussion forum don't want to have discussions with terrorist lovers and people who defend murderous 3rd world dictatorships. They can ban whoever they want.

That's where your problem lies. You think a forum that's being financed by only a few individuals is a publicly financed university where you can discuss Marxism and the legitimacy of Hezbollah in a political science course. No man. The people who are financing that discussion forum don't want to have discussions with terrorist lovers and people who defend murderous 3rd world dictatorships. They can ban whoever they want.

Wow, another great show of logic. So they have the right to silence whom their sponsors hate, but in other places, doing so means being a 3rd world dictatorship.

If we ban Israelis for example on this forum, we are 'bunch of intolerant uncivilized Muslims' but when they do, they are only listening to their sponsors and acting civilized. Difference is, we don't ban Israelis here, but they do ban those who call Israel a rogue state. Talk about civilized. :)

Good things is at least they admit they have a dictatorship in there.

I once was banned for saying Israel is a rogue state and it should not have violated Syrian air space (after their aggression on Golan). :lol:

Weird thing is too many false flags who happen to worship Israel live on that forum.

I completely agree, I was banned permanently for discussing order of events in 2012 Israeli assault on Gaza. And who exactly broke the cease fire. After that post, some Jewish guy quoted me with random intimidation tactic which was: 'Hamas is a terror org.'. :lol:

Apparently you can't discuss who broke cease fire, to them it doesn't matter as long as Hamas is 'terror org'. And the admin backed him there. So I took it as opportunity to lash out before I quickly got banned.

I completely agree, I was banned permanently for discussing order of events in 2012 Israeli assault on Gaza. And who exactly broke the cease fire. After that post, some Jewish guy quoted me with random intimidation tactic which was: 'Hamas is a terror org.'. :lol:

Apparently you can't discuss who broke cease fire, to them it doesn't matter as long as Hamas is 'terror org'. And the admin backed him there. So I took it as opportunity to lash out before I quickly got banned.

Exactly, it's like there is a paid gang in there waiting for someone to criticize Israel, they all get a call to duty, quote the guy and accuse him of supporting 'terrorism', then in a calculated act, they call moderators (many of which are also Israel lickers and idiots) and the guy who criticized Israel gets banned or receives an infraction.
I used to talk to one of their mods and got to know their mentality pretty well.

No I would not disagree about that.
I dont question their right to ban whoever they dont like. Their forum, their rules. As the saying goes.
But as far as "freedom of speech" is concerned, they dont practice it.

Which makes it a boring forum. This forum is at least more interesting, regardless of whether there are ISIS supporters or Hezbollah supporters or Martian supporters. Hell this forum even allows for people that believe in Western neocolonialism to make their voice heard.
The point is that the freedom of speech in this forum allows more views to get to the table, to the point that confrontations more often than not takes place. Which makes it a more exciting forum.
Otherwise why would you be here, and not join military photos with a new account?
I'll tell you why. Because their forum is boring. Its a monologue cesspool (as you call it) of armchair generals screaming "MURICA **** YEAH" amongst themselves, with no debate taking place.
Boring was the word.

So saying that Israel is a rogue state and condemning their violation of Syrian air space is supporting terrorism and dictatorships? Great logic Abii. You seem to hate dictatorships so much, but you defend it when the countries you love apply it.

Here too there are many knowledgeable person about military stuff and other things. What I witnessed on that forum was bunch of nutjobs ( there are indeed exceptions among them) licking Israel and U.S day and night and suppressing anyone who opposes them.

Terrorism is a relative term, I may consider someone terrorist that you may not, it's actually one of the most abused words after 9/11. After that we have good and bad terrorists. Syria is a perfect example of that, not only U.S closes its eyes when its allies supply arms to terrorist groups, but also sends weapons to Syria that in many cases ended up in terrorist hands. Meanwhile they cry about Iran's intervention in Syria.
These are exactly the sort of discussions they don't want to have on MP.net! Trying to argue with a person living in a 3rd world dictatorship, who happens to be defending the dictatorship, its ideals and that way of life, at the cost of his own freedom and lively hood, is a pointless endeavor. This forum is designed for adsense income (so people click on ads). The more traffic it generates, the more the owners make. MP.net runs on a different model.

Terrorism isn't a relative term btw. Terrorism is terrorism. Israel violating Syria's airspace is Israel violating Syria's airspace. What does that have with you supporting Hezbollah? A lot of countries violate air spaces. Russia does it on a weekly basis. Israel does it for a legitimate reason. Everybody, including Iran, wants it wiped off the map. Israel is a functioning democratic nation, with a free market economy, that's right in the middle of a sea of savages. A sea of savages that want to wipe if off the map. If it occasionally violates air spaces and bombs targets in other countries, it is understandable when we look at the context.

Israel has shown EXTREME patience over the years. If Japan, or Korea or USA or Germany or GB or... had Israel's situation, they would have ended the conflict long ago through their sheer military dominance. They could carpet bomb everybody around them, nuke them, walk in and flatten every square inch of enemy territory... They don't do any of that. Instead, they sit back and take it. They've taken it for decades and respond with the bare minimum. That's why people have sympathy for them and that's why you will get banned on MP.net for defending terrorists against the state of Israel.

Exactly, it's like there is a paid gang in there waiting for someone to criticize Israel, they all get a call to duty, quote the guy and accuse him of supporting 'terrorism', then in a calculated act, they call moderators (many of which are also Israel lickers and idiots) and they guy who criticized Israel gets banned or receives an infraction.
I used to talk to one of their mods and got to know their mentality pretty well.

Dude the guy who owns forum is Jewish Zionist. He allows Israeli members to cuss out everybody. Not just Muslims. I've seen American christian members question Israel just a tiny bit and Israeli members all team up on them like they're prey, they cuss them out and repeat the same bs line that was directed at me. And then this 'fair admin' comes and bans them for at least 3 weeks. And does nothing against Israeli members even though cursing is against rules.

No I would not disagree about that.
I dont question their right to ban whoever they dont like. Their forum, their rules. As the saying goes.
But as far as "freedom of speech" is concerned, they dont practice it.

Which makes it a boring forum. This forum is at least more interesting, regardless of whether there are ISIS supporters or Hezbollah supporters or Martian supporters. Hell this forum even allows for people that believe in Western neocolonialism to make their voice heard.
The point is that the freedom of speech in this forum allows more views to get to the table, to the point that confrontations more often than not takes place. Which makes it a more exciting forum.
Otherwise why would you be here, and not join military photos with a new account?
I'll tell you why. Because their forum is boring. Its a monologue cesspool (as you call it) of armchair generals screaming "MURICA **** YEAH" amongst themselves, with no debate taking place.
Boring was the word.
This forum is designed for adsense income. So more traffic, more money.

I joined for the same reason you guys did. I used to be a jingoistic airhead that thought defending Iran was about justifying the mullahs and whitewashing its crimes. I was here to do my duty and show Iran as a great country blah blah

And I agree, this forum is fun, which is why I'm still here. And yes, MP.net is boring. So what? And they don't have to practice freedom of speech. They're using their own money to create a medium for a certain type of discussion. If they allowed every mohamad and hussein to join that site, it would turn into a shit hole after a week.

Back
Top Bottom