What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Sad day for the people of the region, specially for Iranians and Iraqis. I didn't bother watching the video. The picture is enough. 3000 years these magnificent works of art have been standing. History is all the region has left. Even that's being destroyed. Remember, IR was close to flattening Perspolis not too long ago.

I'm surprised this fucking savage ape can use a grinder.
phuuuuuck :undecided:

khalkhaali destroyed this one . he was trying to get permission to destroy perspolis and ferdowsi's tomb .
75_big[1].jpg

98528_713[1].jpg

270px-Khalkhali[1].jpg

Sad day for the people of the region, specially for Iranians and Iraqis. I didn't bother watching the video. The picture is enough. 3000 years these magnificent works of art have been standing. History is all the region has left. Even that's being destroyed. Remember, IR was close to flattening Perspolis not too long ago.

I'm surprised this fucking savage ape can use a grinder.

Once again Islamists have shown themselves to the world. Sunnis living in IS land won't even be religious anymore after IS is dealt with now that they've experienced life with their Islamist brothers, some will join up with IS and end up dead others will turn strong secularists as back in the old days.

Once again Islamists have shown themselves to the world. Sunnis living in IS land won't even be religious anymore after IS is dealt with now that they've experienced life with their Islamist brothers, some will join up with IS and end up dead others will turn strong secularists as back in the old days.

When I remember people cheering for IS in streets of Mosul, I can't feel sympathy for them anymore. But maybe I'm wrong and they didn't represent the whole population of city. Regardless, the vermin of Daesh shall be removed from Iraq and Syria and I hope those who sympathized with them and continue doing so have a slow and painful death. Most of them usually don't have a good fate, either killed by members of victims' family or simply by 'unknown gunmen'. I'm mostly eager to see those tribesmen who helped IS hanged upside down.

No worries, Al Khorosani will save the day. :partay:

@1000

Btw, about those people in Najaf you mentioned earlier, they are mostly followers of Muqtada Sadr, this guy is a sheer idiot and a clueless one indeed. I don't know about number of his followers, but I believe they are a minority. He threatens to pull out his forces from fronts of fighting Daesh every once in while, I wonder if Iraqi gov can arrest him or will it cause more problems?

This guy is exact opposite of this father.

@1000

Btw, about those people in Najaf you mentioned earlier, they are mostly followers of Muqtada Sadr, this guy is a sheer idiot and a clueless one indeed. I don't know about number of his followers, but I believe they are a minority. He threatens to pull out his forces from fronts of fighting Daesh every once in while, I wonder if Iraqi gov can arrest him or will it cause more problems?

This guy is exact opposite of this father.

He has no direct command over large forces, those groups aren't under centralized command either but currently Hadi al Ameri is the main leader of those groups. Sadr has put the 'peace brigades' under government rule, Hadi al Ameri has put the PMF under gov rule as well.

He won't call to pull out any forces, he just talks a lot to be heard.

When I remember people cheering for IS in streets of Mosul, I can't feel sympathy for them anymore. But maybe I'm wrong and they didn't represent the whole population of city. Regardless, the vermin of Daesh shall be removed from Iraq and Syria and I hope those who sympathized with them and continue doing so have a slow and painful death. Most of them usually don't have a good fate, either killed by members of victims' family or simply by 'unknown gunmen'. I'm mostly eager to see those tribesmen who helped IS hanged upside down.
They cheer for IS, you guys cheer for IR. What's the difference?

All schools sound retarded and don't make any sense. The vast majority are anti-Arab, pro-Persia. They curse all Sahaba that took part in war against Persian Empire. They claim Imam Mahdi will come to kill Sunni's and reinstall Persian Empire. This is just minimum of their ideologies. I used to read about it to understand it, it makes no sense and I don't take it seriously at all. As for Shia's, don't care about them as long as they stop interfering in Arab world. When someone like Hassan Nasrallah sends his forces to Iraq, calls Yemeni Houthi takeover as part of revolution and says stuff about Bahrain. You quikcly realize what interests Shia value. I don't have a problem with being militant as long as you are militant for right reasons. Iranians have warped view of Islam and odd beliefs which won't make any sense and on their forum they refer to Sunni's as 'wahabis' and hilariously try presenting notion that Prophet hates us and we are lower than them.

I don't want Iran to ever support Hamas since I've seen Iran's agenda exposed ever since 2011. You are delusional if you think I want any support Iran(Which is minor). You are not familiar with Islam either, once Arab regime(incuding SHia ones) fall we will take matters into our hands and destroy something called Israel. Whilst you focus on destroying Arab women and children.

You are only ones obsessed with us. Even though we have no ties anymore, Iranians on IMF still calling us their proxies and trying to appear at forefront of Palestinian cause. And of course if Israel attacks Gaza Iranians will declare that the response from Hamas was theirs. Even though they know full well there is no rehabilitation of ties.

Look at this ungreatful little "thing". I am starting to see myself agreeing with Abii and rmi5.
There is no benefit in supporting Hamas. We have been given pariah status and got sanctions on us for what?
For supporting bunch of tazis that hate our guts, and only accept your money because they are desperate two dollar beggars as every surrounding country is starving them (including Arab states)
Its not a mystery every surrounding Arab country hate their guts. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon (where they played a big part in causing the bloody Lebanese civil war)
He thinks Iran does not help anymore, but he forgets that Hamas would starve were it not for Iranian funds.

@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine

I fully believe we need to stop supporting these insolent konlokhte bogando mozdoors.
I mean I still dont support Israel what so ever, but my vote is that we should totally keep out of it now.
What is the benefit? They cant even help themselves as different groups amongst themselves are at odds with each other, as Palestine is getting chewed up piece for piece.
Lets stop wasting time and resources on them. Enough

Last edited:
They cheer for IS, you guys cheer for IR. What's the difference?

First: I don't 'cheer' for IR, only because I refute your claims doesn't mean I'm an IR fanboy.
Second: You cheer for every single action of U.S, Israel and other western countries, what's the difference?

I fully believe we need to stop supporting these insolent konlokhte bogando mozdoors.
I mean I still dont support Israel what so ever, but my vote is that we should totally keep out of it now.
What is the benefit? They cant even help themselves as different groups amongst themselves are at odds with each other, as Palestine is getting chewed up piece for piece.
lol , i donno bro :lol:

I'm a religious iranian , you're not religious but a nationalist (i love you soooo much resurgent :cray: :D ). thats why i follow the same vilayat faghih that saudis obsess about :D

my leader tell me to support palestine and i will , to my last breath . (you might find it moronic though , and you have every right to . still i have my reasons )

Look at this ungreatful little "thing". I am starting to see myself agreeing with Abii and rmi5.
There is no benefit in supporting Hamas. We have been given pariah status and got sanctions on us for what?
For supporting bunch of tazis that hate our guts, and only accept your money because they are desperate two dollar beggars as every surrounding country is starving them (including Arab states)
Its not a mystery every surrounding Arab country hate their guts. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon (where they played a big part in causing the bloody Lebanese civil war)
He thinks Iran does not help anymore, but he forgets that Hamas would starve were it not for Iranian funds.

@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine

We are arming them to remove both israelis & palestinians at the same time !

A Rusty knife is better than nothing !

Back
Top Bottom