What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@ResurgentIran

You do not support Hamas delusional guy. And when you did it was minor and hardly did anything to 'waste your resources'. As I said I will be proud the day you finally admit that you don't support us. We don't want support of child killers/rapists. I'm not repeating myself either, look at '1 IRGC killed in Syria' thread. All Iranian arguments were presented there and I refuted them.

Of course I've been telling you guys to stop associating us with you. I am not hurt at all or concerned if that happens. It's you who still has obsession with us. ANd on IMF still calling us your proxies, which is shameful. Even here your people insinuate Hamas's response to Israel was an 'Iranian punishement'. I've done my part, now it is your part to stop obsessing over us. Even then you will still obsess with Islamic Jihad, lol.

We are arming them to remove both israelis & palestinians at the same time !

A Rusty knife is better than nothing !

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THis is what I'm talking about, you obsessive people on your forums all boast about ending support to Hamas but then still try taking credit for Hamas's work with your hilarious remarks. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dude just shut up and go conquer Saudi Arabia/Bahrain. Those are very important to Iranians. More than anything else. Quit still trying to associate yourselves with us.

Look at this ungreatful little "thing". I am starting to see myself agreeing with Abii and rmi5.
There is no benefit in supporting Hamas. We have been given pariah status and got sanctions on us for what?
For supporting bunch of tazis that hate our guts, and only accept your money because they are desperate two dollar beggars as every surrounding country is starving them (including Arab states)
Its not a mystery every surrounding Arab country hate their guts. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon (where they played a big part in causing the bloody Lebanese civil war)
He thinks Iran does not help anymore, but he forgets that Hamas would starve were it not for Iranian funds.

@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine

I fully believe we need to stop supporting these insolent konlokhte bogando mozdoors.
I mean I still dont support Israel what so ever, but my vote is that we should totally keep out of it now.
What is the benefit? They cant even help themselves as different groups amongst themselves are at odds with each other, as Palestine is getting chewed up piece for piece.
Lets stop wasting time and resources on them. Enough

As a citizen of an empire, you should know about these two words: Realpolitik and Power Politics. Then you will understand what is happening or what is at stake. Then you will know it is not about an individual. It is much larger than that. This is what these people actually love when their brothers hand it to them: Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ResurgentIran

You do not support Hamas delusional guy. And when you did it was minor and hardly did anything to 'waste your resources'. As I said I will be proud the day you finally admit that you don't support us. We don't want support of child killers/rapists. I'm not repeating myself either, look at '1 IRGC killed in Syria' thread. All Iranian arguments were presented there and I refuted them.

Of course I've been telling you guys to stop associating us with you. I am not hurt at all or concerned if that happens. It's you who still has obsession with us. ANd on IMF still calling us your proxies, which is shameful. Even here your people insinuate Hamas's response to Israel was an 'Iranian punishement'. I've done my part, now it is your part to stop obsessing over us. Even then you will still obsess with Islamic Jihad, lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THis is what I'm talking about, you obsessive people on your forums all boast about ending support to Hamas but then still try taking credit for Hamas's work with your hilarious remarks. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dude just shut up and go conquer Saudi Arabia/Bahrain. Those are very important to Iranians. More than anything else. Quit still trying to associate yourselves with us.

Still better than nothing ! :)

Look at this ungreatful little "thing". I am starting to see myself agreeing with Abii and rmi5.
There is no benefit in supporting Hamas. We have been given pariah status and got sanctions on us for what?
For supporting bunch of tazis that hate our guts, and only accept your money because they are desperate two dollar beggars as every surrounding country is starving them (including Arab states)
Its not a mystery every surrounding Arab country hate their guts. Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon (where they played a big part in causing the bloody Lebanese civil war)
He thinks Iran does not help anymore, but he forgets that Hamas would starve were it not for Iranian funds.

@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine

I fully believe we need to stop supporting these insolent konlokhte bogando mozdoors.
I mean I still dont support Israel what so ever, but my vote is that we should totally keep out of it now.
What is the benefit? They cant even help themselves as different groups amongst themselves are at odds with each other, as Palestine is getting chewed up piece for piece.
Lets stop wasting time and resources on them. Enough
I agree with you 100%.

Still better than nothing ! :)

We want your support or any support from Arab regimes. I am not comparing you to Arab regimes. You are doing that yourself. As I said, better for Iranians to be Iranians. I won't hate you for that.

Regarding us, I hope I made it clear regarding your obsesson with us. I don't need your support on this forum either, I went against Indians, Westerns, Israelis and Arabs all alone and adding more to that list is not problem for me.

ANd I won't be offended at all. I've been saying for months now stop associatig yourselves with us or claiming we are your proxy or claiming you support us even though your media even says otherwise now. I don't have obsession with you, just don't obsess with us. No hard feelings.

We want your support or any support from Arab regimes. I am not comparing you to Arab regimes. You are doing that yourself. As I said, better for Iranians to be Iranians. I won't hate you for that.

Regarding us, I hope I made it clear regarding your obsesson with us. I don't need your support on this forum either, I went against Indians, Westerns, Israelis and Arabs all alone and adding more to that list is not problem for me.

ANd I won't be offended at all. I've been saying for months now stop associatig yourselves with us or claiming we are your proxy or claiming you support us even though your media even says otherwise now. I don't have obsession with you, just don't obsess with us. No hard feelings.

STFU
You just told everyone you don't want Iranian support.

Here's your support
AP744901558543-e1406132160930.jpg

israelitelevision.JPG

No Rafidi will meddle in the internal affairs between the Semites.

@ResurgentIran

No, I dont. At least not Hamas. Not anymore and I have absolutely no problem in admitting it. What do I owe you? What does Iran owe Palestine? Nothing. Are you holy? No, you are just an unfortunate people that dont have a country and have been to weak to do anything about it, be it due to weak relative strength or discord amongst yourselves.
Besides, I dont see the the Palestinian issue as a holy one as several countries in the region has it worse than you thanks to mindless Wahhabi terrorists. Yeah yeah, you can keep saying that I am using "Wahhabi" to cover up, which I am not.
I call it out as I see it.

Dude your beleagured Gaza strip would starve to death had it not been for Iranian funds. Even though relations were chilled after Syria conflict, Iran still sent money, even if less. And obviously you have no choice but to accept it like a beggar, given the state of affairs you are in.
Every surrounding Arab state is starving you, from every corner, be it Jordan or Egypt.
Once you stop deluding over your superduper strength then come back and talk.

But I really dont care. I have no problem with Iran disassociating itself from Hamas. In fact, like you, I wish for it to happen and the sooner the better.
But otherwise, good luck to you and Palestine.

Let me ask you something ...

we are trying to put something in the enemy's *** !

1. Pen
  2. Finger
?
It depends whether you are from Qazvin or not.:D

But....why should you put sth in someone's ***?what is wrong with you, today?

Nothing about obsession !

Only better than nothing ...

Hey guys I can see the Fajr falcon is down already. :lol:
What a source of pride it was. :lol:
But you know what's important, the fact that we are ranked 15 in science. :lol:

It depends whether you are from Qazvin or not.:D

But....why should you put sth in someone's ***?what is wrong with you, today?

someone is israel ... & you know who's the pen !

let the fingers stay clean !

Hey guys I can see the Fajr falcon is down already. :lol:
What a source of pride it was. :lol:
But you know what's important, the fact that we are ranked 15 in science. :lol:
You have probably mistaken launching satellites with making dough :lol:

its not a feshfeshe bro :lol:

the thrusters were working on the opposite direction

Back
Top Bottom