What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

These are exactly the sort of discussions they don't want to have on MP.net! Trying to argue with a person living in a 3rd world dictatorship, who happens to be defending the dictatorship, its ideals and that way of life, at the cost of his own freedom and lively hood, is a pointless endeavor. This forum is designed for adsense income (so people click on ads). The more traffic it generates, the more the owners make. MP.net runs on a different model.

Terrorism isn't a relative term btw. Terrorism is terrorism. Israel violating Syria's airspace is Israel violating Syria's airspace. What does that have with you supporting Hezbollah? A lot of countries violate air spaces. Russia does it on a weekly basis. Israel does it for a legitimate reason. Everybody, including Iran, wants it wiped off the map. Israel is a functioning democratic nation, with a free market economy, that's right in the middle of a sea of savages. A sea of savages that want to wipe if off the map. If it occasionally violates air spaces and bombs targets in other countries, it is understandable when we look at the context.

Israel has shown EXTREME patience over the years. If Japan, or Korea or USA or Germany or GB or... had Israel's situation, they would have ended the conflict long ago through their sheer military dominance. They could carpet bomb everybody around them, nuke them, walk in and flatten every square inch of enemy territory... They don't do any of that. Instead, they sit back and take it. They've taken it for decades and respond with the bare minimum. That's why people have sympathy for them and that's why you will get banned on MP.net for defending terrorists against the state of Israel.
You don't get it mate, do you? I DID NOT mention Hezbollah, Hamas or Iran in my post and they banned me for saying what I earlier wrote.

I let you to sympathize with those innocent guys in MP.net, brave internet warriors who fight 'terrorists' in cyberspace and at the same time, licking Israel 24/7.

Sorry that's not my way and I'm not angry that they banned me, I just wanted to show their perfect freedom of speech.

If that makes me a terrorist, then I'm proud to be a terrorist.

This forum is designed for adsense income. So more traffic, more money.

I joined for the same reason you guys did. I used to be a jingoistic airhead that thought defending Iran was about justifying the mullahs and whitewashing its crimes. I was here to do my duty and show Iran as a great country blah blah

And I agree, this forum is fun, which is why I'm still here. And yes, MP.net is boring. So what? And they don't have to practice freedom of speech. They're using their own money to create a medium for a certain type of discussion. If they allowed every mohamad and hussein to join that site, it would turn into a shit hole after a week.

I dont have disagreement. Where do you see the disagreement in my post?
They can do whatever they like.
At least we can agree this forum is more fun.
Because it practices freedom speech, and they do not. Which is fine by me. lol

I guess the "Muzzies" in this forum are better at upholding the precious so called Western value of freedom of speech, than the Westeners in military photos. lol

Because it practices freedom speech, and they do not. Which is fine by me. lol

Nah ... you are wrong. Start talking about Chinese government or other Pakistani's allies and you'll get banned in a minute. You can try it for free! The same goes for anything close to criticizing Wahabis. Wahabis are literally allowed to insult everyone and do whatever they want and no mod gives a damn.
Every forum has their own policy. For this website, moderation is not strict, to allow more trolls, useless discussions, ... hence more traffic and money. Does it make this forum more fun for trolling? Yeah, but it's boring in long term.

You don't get it mate, do you? I DID NOT mention Hezbollah, Hamas or Iran in my post and they banned me for saying what I earlier wrote.

I let you to sympathize with those innocent guys in MP.net, brave internet warriors who fight 'terrorists' in cyberspace and at the same time, licking Israel 24/7.

Sorry that's not my way and I'm not angry that they banned me, I just wanted to show their perfect freedom of speech.

If that makes me a terrorist, then I'm proud to be a terrorist.
You went to a forum that you know is filled with Westerners and you called Israel a rogue state. Of course, any logical person can assume that your next post will be about Hezbollah, Hamas etc... They cut to the chase and banned you preemptively before you started going off.

And how is Israel a rogue state? They are a democratic nation, with a free market economy. They're no Canada or Denmark, but they operate on a different planet compared to the savages around them. To go to MP.net and call Israel a rogue state for violating the airspace of a shit hole of biblical proportions, Syria, for LEGITIMATE reasons, is trolling. Assad, ISIS and the rest of the muslim world are carving each other like savages and you go on MP.net calling Israel a rogue state for a legitimate airspace violation. It's the middle east, where every man and woman wants Israel wiped off the map. Trust me, nobody will give a shit when Israel violates a piece of shit civil war torn country's airspace in light of all these facts.

Nah ... you are wrong. Start talking about Chinese government or other Pakistani's allies and you'll get banned in a minute. You can try it for free! The same goes for anything close to criticizing Wahabis. Wahabis are literally allowed to insult everyone and do whatever they want and no mod gives a damn.
Every forum has their own policy. For this website, moderation is not strict, to allow more trolls, useless discussions, ... hence more traffic and money. Is it make this forum more fun for trolling? Yeah, but it's boring in long term.

Well I agree. I guess I should have been more precise. defence practices freedom of speech to larger extent than other forums, but obviously it has it faults.
Freedom of speech RELATIVE to military photos, I mean.

Well I agree. I guess I should have been more precise. defence practices freedom of speech to larger extent than other forums, but obviously it has it faults.
Again, this website is designed for adsense income.

The second anybody discusses Islam, China, Pakistan etc... he/she will be banned btw. Why focus on that site though? Say they're hypocrites, why are you and serpi so passionately trying to prove that they are when there are so many problems with our entire country? Perhaps because you've bought into IR's bull shit that everything wrong with Iran is their fault.

You went to a forum that you know is filled with Westerners and you called Israel a rogue state. Of course, any logical person can assume that your next post will be about Hezbollah, Hamas etc... They cut to the chase and banned you preemptively before you started going off.

And how is Israel a rogue state? They are a democratic nation, with a free market economy. They're no Canada or Denmark, but they operate on a different planet compared to the savages around them. To go to MP.net and call Israel a rogue state for violating the airspace of a shit hole of biblical proportions, Syria, for LEGITIMATE reasons, is trolling. Assad, ISIS and the rest of the muslim world are carving each other like savages and you go on MP.net calling Israel a rogue state for a legitimate airspace violation. It's the middle east, where every man and woman wants Israel wiped off the map. Trust me, nobody will give a shit when Israel violates a piece of shit civil war torn country's airspace in light of all these facts.

This is pointlessless, even if they had killed me for saying that, you'd still justify it.:lol: I even suppose if they kill millions,you'll justify and sugarcoat their action.

So we better leave it here.

@Abii

With all due respect bro, you have warped view of West(maybe because you're in Canada). There are people that dislike us severely and want to wage all forms of war against us. Difference between Middle Easterners and them is that they do it in a professional way. Most of it consists of psychological/propaganda warfare which has much worse long term effects for world than some desperate person doing an physical attack. Look at Stephen Harpers views in Canada, now maybe Canadians see his kind as minority but now picture that group being majority in US or places in Europe. Now also picture Jewish community being heavily involved with that camp. They are at war with us, they work against us on daily basis mostly through pyschological/propaganda warfare. So much that they scared you from being pro-Iran. I don't disagree that ME has dumb people preocuipped with tribal/historic rivarly nonsense. But there is sizable minority which is well educated and wants to change that part of world. I don't seek war against Europeans or Americans. I want my land to be free from pyschopaths and move there to live for rest of my life. Problem is Europe/US enable those pyschopaths to dominate us in every way.

You think most Westerners are like the ones you meet in college that are down to earth and like to party. There are many like that, key point is the partying is ecnouraged to discourage them from getting into politics. That generation can change the West for the better. But they don't have much power yet. Neocons on other hand(Which I've met many times) have total different agenda and are usually older than 30 age range. So those neocons like David Horowitz, Rudy Guiliani, etc...still consider from the 'other' even though you're agnostic. They see 'Muslim'as some kind of single tribe.

This is useless, even if they had killed me for saying that, you'd still justify it.:lol: I even suppose if they kill millions,you'll justify and sugarcoat their action.

So we better leave it here, it's useless.
It is useless. Israel will always be seen as an ally in North America and Europe. They have the same democratic values and a love for progress. The love with Israel is amplified b/c of how they have to live in a neighborhood where everybody wants to see them dead, just for being Jews. In light of those facts, Israel's violations are ignored. If Israel was surrounded by countries like Denmark, Sweden and Luxembourg, the opinion on Israel would be completely different. But they happen to be surrounded by savages who also happen to want Israel wiped off the map.

Again, this website is designed for adsense income.

The second anybody discusses Islam, China, Pakistan etc... he/she will be banned btw. Why focus on that site though? Say they're hypocrites, why are you and serpi so passionately trying to prove that they are when there are so many problems with our entire country? Perhaps because you've bought into IR's bull shit that everything wrong with Iran is their fault.

lol what?
What does that have to do with anything? All I said was that this forum is more fun because more views are freely expressed which allows for more fun confrontational debates and even troll fests now and again.
I dont know how you managed to spin it and turn into a political discussion about IRI. :cuckoo:

So now I supposedly bought into "IR bullshit", because I said military photos is a boring forum that does not practice freedom of speech. Yeah I can totally see how you connected the dots there....not. lol

Dude I think you are still drunk from doogh. Relax, I wasnt even disagreeing with you in the first place. :lol:
You're pretty irrational.

So now I supposedly bought into "IR bullshit", because I said military photos is a boring forum that does not practice freedom of speech. Yeah I can totally see how you connected the dots there....not. lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude I think you are still drunk from doogh
:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

LOL

look , i really don't care that you are an Iranian nationalist bro , even if you were not and you were just a saudi wahhabi scum , i would have still laughed my butt off to your humor :laughcry:

you are really funny man

Sad day for the people of the region, specially for Iranians and Iraqis. I didn't bother watching the video. The picture is enough. 3000 years these magnificent works of art have been standing. History is all the region has left. Even that's being destroyed. Remember, IR was close to flattening Perspolis not too long ago.

I'm surprised this fucking savage ape can use a grinder.

Nah, you did not get the point, man. The point is that your thoughts are more close to this Pakistani forum, hence feel having freedom of speech here, while in the other forum, people with similar view points to the other forum, will feel more freedom of speech as you call it. Although, being lawless for making money is not having freedom of speech.

Nah, you did not get the point, man. The point is that your thoughts are more close to this Pakistani forum, hence feel having freedom of speech here, while in the other forum, people with similar view points to the other forum, will feel more freedom of speech as you call it. Although, being lawless for making money is not having freedom of speech.

Actually many times I have often found myself being in dispute with Pakistanis, many times even exchanging vile words over what happened in border etc.
But I was not banned for it.

I would agree that while this forum is not a monument example of freedom of speech, it does allow more diverse (including Western ones) views, making it more fun. I would like to add that the forum, by nature of having so many people from different nationalities, makes it more diverse and hence more interesting.
That was the simple point I was making.
Anyway I think we are flogging a dead horse.

Back
Top Bottom