What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Serpentine
There was not anything insulting about Hindus in my posts. I just brought an example from Mayas and hindus traditions.
But if you have decided to remove it to pacify trollings, I will respect your decision. keeping order and avoiding to go off-topic in the thread is more important than anything else. ;):tup:

@Serpentine
There is nothing wrong or insulting about pointing out vultures ripping into the flesh of your dead or burying women into the ground and then stoning them to death either as part of your ancient and modern traditions. Its your culture and we respect it. But we will respect your decision and not take this thread off topic like the insensitive trolls from your side. :tup:

@Serpentine
There was not anything insulting about Hindus in my posts. I just brought an example from Mayas and hindus traditions.
But if you have decided to remove it to pacify trollings, I will respect your decision. keeping order and avoiding to go off-topic in the thread is more important than anything else. ;):tup:
We can bring examples of all religions (or the ones practicing it) that are inhumane and wrong.
My point is that although all of you guys may be right, talking religion in here will bear no fruit, neither you can convince them nor they can convince you. That's the reason why discussing religion like this in the forum is banned, in other words, this is a forum rule, not entirely my personal decision. you saw what this discussion did to the thread in 3-4 pages. ;):)

We can bring examples of all religions (or the ones practicing it) that are inhumane and wrong.
My point is that although all of you guys may be right, talking religion in here will bear no fruit, neither you can convince them nor they can convince you. That's the reason why discussing religion like this in the forum is banned, in other words, this is a forum rule, not entirely my personal decision. you saw what this discussion did to the thread in 3-4 pages. ;):)

Dear @Serpentine
yes, you are absolutely right. religious based discussions can easily go to nowhere and ....
anyways, Thanks for deleting off-topic posts.:tup:

@Abii , Gloshifteh Farahani a 9? really? I'm disappointed in you.
fine, she's a 10

situ-meurs-jete-tue_Golshifteh_Farahani_actress_actrice_comedienne_1001.jpg

golshifteh-farahani-en-iran-on-est-obligee-de-devenir-une-bonne-actrice-on-apprend-a-mentir,M26835.jpg

She's got hot bod too.

Edit: we need to start cloning this fine specimen of iranian beauty.

3775832102.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom