What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

guys, stop it here, and stop talking religion.
I deleted almost all the posts that were trolling or had the potential to be used for trolling.

infractions will be followed from now on. any insult towards any person or religion will be also awarded with an infraction.

I deleted almost all the posts that were trolling or had the potential to be used for trolling.

infractions will be followed from now on. any insult towards any person or religion will be also awarded with an infraction.

Kill Joy ! :(

So hows life treating you, brother ? :-)

you have not deleted rmif's post where he insulted hindus.

So @rim5 - When are you introducing me - your bro - to Gloshifteh Farahani ? :smitten:
She seems to be taken

Who the hell is this Louis Garrel guy? Appareantly they're dating. These folks seem to know who the guy is lol
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f50/louis-garrel-44011-27.html

Golshifte is fucking drop dead gorgous. Honestly she's a solid 9 in my book. Thankfully she left Iran.

Louis-Garrel-Golshifteh-Farahani-Valentino-Party-September-2013.jpg

acsI8wV7.jpg

LOL , I am always in your service buddy, I will introduce you to her whenever you want :):lol::lol::lol:

Thank You but I think that @Abii has his eyes set on her ! :o:

Otherwise I'd consider this an affront to my manhood & duel @Abii to the death for that fair Persian Lass ! 8-)

But lately, I feel that I like Shohreh Aghdashloo more & shes old enough to be my Grandma's younger sister ! :blink:

Thank You but I think that @Abii has his eyes set on her ! :o:
Otherwise I'd consider this an affront to my manhood & duel @Abii to the death for that fair Persian Lass ! 8-)
But lately, I feel that I like Shohreh Aghdashloo more & shes old enough to be my Grandma's younger sister ! :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:
Watching a duel would be very interesting :)
when do you guys, @Abii , @Armstrong want to start the dual? :cheesy:
please invite me to watch it :victory::victory::victory:

i have no problem with any one , till they dont insult my people , religion and leaders

respect to be respected , how can i be friend with someone insulting me and my religion??

how can i be cool to someone who calls me arab terrorist and wishes soheil death ?

no way in hell brah!!! islam is my heart my love !! so is iran and its leaders . so is my friends .

i have no problem with him calling me terrorist arab , but i cant forget the other insults
Should I say the same thing to rmi5 ? let me ask you a question. If I bring some of your evil practices and generalize it, how will you feel ?

We want an answer @Serpentine.

You pass a diktat not to disrespect cultures and religions. Yet you leave the derogatory post about Hindus that started the spat in the first place.

Exactly. I just checked and its still there. Crappy moderation @Serpentine.
I told you it is ok for them to criticize others faith. its ok for them. But if you raise questions against there practices, you will be banned. i was banned by jungibaaz because i replied to spring onion, RazPak when they were busy insulting my faith. I even reported them but no action. Even they laughed saying that you are crying. Almost all are same here. If they really have guts, just stop this banning for few days and lets see who will cry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom