What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol @ these soosmarkhors

80876814-5075007.jpg

العالم گزارش داد که به دنبال بالا رفتن سن ازدواج و مجرد ماندن تعداد بسیاری از دختران در عربستان، گروهی از دانشجویان دختر در این کشور در تویتر فراخوانی را تحت عنوان ˈحلال بودن 4 زن در شرع اسلامˈ به راه انداختند.!

umm i fell in love :smitten:with one sack..........mmm...
... Guess the what?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:flame::sniper::ph34r:

umm i fell in love :smitten:with one sack..........mmm...
... Guess the what?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:flame::sniper::ph34r:
The one that's walking towards the camera looks hot lmao

btw guys, since we're on the topic, I've just found out that I've got a wahabi living in my apartment. He moved in a couple of weeks ago appareantly. He's a young pakistani dude and he's got the taliban beard. The other day he was walking with a radio in his hand and the radio was playing Azan/Adhan loool

I think he's scared of me too. I've given him nasty stares a few times so he puts his head down whenever he walks past me. Seen him at the parking lot a few times and the guy is weird as ****.

I think I better get life insurance before this guy blows up, b/c he looks the part. If his beard grows any longer, he'll trip over it.

lmfao
cheghad mollaha koskholan

btw guys, since we're on the topic, I've just found out that I've got a wahabi living in my apartment. He moved in a couple of weeks ago appareantly. He's a young pakistani dude and he's got the taliban beard. The other day he was walking with a radio in his hand and the radio was playing Azan/Adhan loool

I think he's scared of me too. I've given him nasty stares a few times so he puts his head down whenever he walks past me. Seen him at the parking lot a few times and the guy is weird as ****.

I think I better get life insurance before this guy blows up, b/c he looks the part. If his beard grows any longer, he'll trip over it.

He's probably with Jamat.

@Abii
I'm a Pakistani Wahabi and there is no one other than God that will make me hang my head.

:D

For some reason he likes to call himself wahabi, but he's cool. I've never understood it. He's trying to make a point, a point I never get.

@RazPaK

wtf's Jamat?

Jamat-e-Islami

Think of them as the Jehovah witnesses of Islam, but they are not violent.

One time , outside my house in Pakistan a gang of 6 caught me.They were like well brother, we are inviting you to come and learn about Islam, and talk about Islam. I was like, uhh well it's time for me to eat dinner. I will join you guys afterwards at the Masjid.

They were looking at me and laughing, cuz they knew I wasn't going to come.

I do my prayers and go to Jummah. I do Zakat and Ramzan, so I felt at the time, that I don't need to spend hours discussing Islam with the beards.

But those guys weren't bad, because they didn't try to get into my personal life.

Jamat-e-Islami
Think of them as the Jehovah witnesses of Islam, but they are not violent.
One time , outside my house in Pakistan a gang of 6 caught me.They were like well brother, we are inviting you to come and learn about Islam, and talk about Islam. I was like, uhh well it's time for me to eat dinner. I will join you guys afterwards at the Masjid.
They were looking at me and laughing, cuz they knew I wasn't going to come.
I do my prayers and go to Jummah. I do Zakat and Ramzan, so I felt at the time, that I don't need to spend hours discussing Islam with the beards.
But those guys weren't bad, because they didn't try to get into my personal life.

i heard about them , i'm not sure at all but i think they were very cool people , am i wrong bro?

uhh man, I am worried for you, I have seen some of this long beard weirdos. Every time I see them, I try to change my route and have a safe distance from them.
If I were you, I would think of changing my apt.

uhh man, I am worried for you, I have seen some of this long beard weirdos. Every time I see them, I try to change my route and have a safe distance from them.
lol I live on the floor above him, I just don't know if I'm directly on top of him or not. I hope I am. I gotta find out b/c it would be a great opportunity to be a pain in the ***. Start jumping up and down everytime it's prayer time lol

The guy honestly looks right out of a horror movie. He's a total mess. His car has a Quebec license plate. i seriously hope, at least for his sake, that he's not here for the oil money. Because if he's workin in the industry along side all these Alberta rednecks, he'll get bitch slapped back to where ever he came from very fast.

lol I live on the floor above him, I just don't know if I'm directly on top of him or not. I hope I am. I gotta find out b/c it would be a great opportunity to be a pain in the ***. Start jumping up and down everytime it's prayer time lol

Why would you do that?

That's messed up.

rmi jan pls respect other peoples ideas as they respect u. pls dont post videos making fun of our majlis and our elites .

i agree that wahabies are weirdos but not everyone with beard is wahabi , plus u cant make fun of a person listening to azaan .

lotfan be eteghadat mardom ehteram bezarin mamnun

albate man be dar goftam divar beshnave :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom