What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol I live on the floor above him, I just don't know if I'm directly on top of him or not. I hope I am. I gotta find out b/c it would be a great opportunity to be a pain in the ***. Start jumping up and down everytime it's prayer time lol
The guy honestly looks right out of a horror movie. He's a total mess. His car has a Quebec license plate. i seriously hope, at least for his sake, that he's not here for the oil money. Because if he's workin in the industry along side all these Alberta rednecks, he'll get bitch slapped back to where ever he came from very fast.

:lol::lol::lol:
That's a good strategy, making him move out instead of yourself ;)

I know that you are not good with @Abii , but it doesn't mean that you need to say something just opposite to him ;)
i'm totally against waabies , those extremists are the root cause of terrorism , all i'm saying is that there is no evidence that the guys is a wahabi . sono one has the right to disrupt his praying .

and u also need to take a chill pill brah ;)

Wtf are you pulling Hindus into your Iranian love fest here for turd? Take a chill pill.

ur mistaken , rmi5 didnt mean to insult u .

Obviously the entire world looks down on you Indians. No need to be surprised. I've been telling you guys that since day 1.
please keep your indo-pak related posts in somewhere else.
@rmi5
A man that is religious does not pose a threat. It's men that sell their souls for acceptance by trash who really have to worry.

A man who puts his mind away to act just based on his religion is a dangerous one. That's my opinion.

Well haman10 and rmi5, this is the Internet. You are what you write. It may not be your intention, but I am definitely offended.
I explained it to you. There is absolutely no reason for getting angry. I thought that hindus were very peaceful and calm, but your action was not what I expected before.
You have no clue about our ancient civilization, or the practice of Sati, yet you wish to fart from your high horse.
You guys are so far removed from your own civilization that you have forgotten that like us, fire had a supreme position in your as well for your forefathers. Yet today you as Muslims will talk smack about another ancient Aryan faith.
Crap.
How do you know that I am a muslim?

@Abii , @haman10

nemidounam mohtaramaaneh ash chi misheh, vali Lotfan az hamdige bekeshid biroun.
Har che ghadr ham ke baa ham moshkel daashteh baashid, dalil nemisheh injouri be ham beparid.
vaghean azatoun entezaar nadaashtam. shoma ha , aadam haye hesaabi va tahsil kardeh hastid, in kaar ha azatoun ba'ideh ;)
azatoun khaahesh mikonam ke bas konid in kaar ha ra.

@Abii , @haman10

nemidounam mohtaramaaneh ash chi misheh, vali Lotfan az hamdige bekeshid biroun.
Har che ghadr ham ke baa ham moshkel daashteh baashid, dalil nemisheh injouri be ham beparid.
vaghean azatoun entezaar nadaashtam. shoma ha , aadam haye hesaabi va tahsil kardeh hastid, in kaar ha azatoun ba'ideh ;)
Raast migi

I'm done. I'll go get some chai to cool off.

@Abii , @haman10

i have no problem with any one , till they dont insult my people , religion and leaders

respect to be respected , how can i be friend with someone insulting me and my religion??

how can i be cool to someone who calls me arab terrorist and wishes soheil death ?

no way in hell brah!!! islam is my heart my love !! so is iran and its leaders . so is my friends .

i have no problem with him calling me terrorist arab , but i cant forget the other insults

still , i'll also back off . i'll also go drink some water .

felan bye

Damn, I created a forrest fire up in this bitch

Sorry rmi lol

I'm out
No Problem buddy ;)
In eshtebaah e man ham boud. dar har sourat, I will always back and support you guys ;)

@Abii , @haman10
I reported post #2027 for calling and inviting other members for trolling.

This is Iranian Chill Thread and it should not be a place for trolling.

@Serpentine
please stop trolls to get active in this thread.

i'm totally against waabies , those extremists are the root cause of terrorism , all i'm saying is that there is no evidence that the guys is a wahabi . sono one has the right to disrupt his praying .

and u also need to take a chill pill brah ;)

ur mistaken , rmi5 didnt mean to insult u .
My dear Haman. Yesterday you told me to post my questions in this forum. Now tell me, a person who is openly saying he hates hindus because of some cultural practice which is not even mentioned in our holy books and I am sure none of you are able to read Sanskrit, you want me to put my questions ? Sorry to say that you have supported that person. you are biased too. I can go down to his level and say something, but i wont do that. best of luck.

So @rim5 - When are you introducing me - your bro - to Gloshifteh Farahani ? :smitten:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom