What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Mahnaz Afshar
1382253_10152224417843696_694884549_n.jpg

@Abii , @Armstrong , @iranigirl2
honestly I think they are much more beautiful iranian actresses than her.
For example, what's your opinion about Mahnaz Afshar?
photo.php
AHAHAHA dude you serious?

wow

Golshifte=10
Mahnaz=4 (and I'm being generous). Fake hair, ugly thin fake eyebrows, too much makeup (border line clown show), weird lipstick liners or whatever they're called etc...

Golshifte is a natural beauty that knows it too. She's in a league of her own. A girl that can look better than a super model without even brushing her hair is 10/10.

whats up? i seems we have some interesting pics here.:cheesy:
LOL, BTW, what's your opinion about actresses?
I would say Mahnaz Afshar is one of the most beautiful ones. more beautiful than Golshifteh ;)

okay you guys are on teriyak

I'm gonna go to bed.

AHAHAHA dude you serious?

wow

Golshifte=10
Mahnaz=4 (and I'm being generous). Fake hair, ugly thin fake eyebrows, too much makeup (border line clown show), weird lipstick liners or whatever they're called etc...

Golshifte is a natural beauty that knows it too. She's in a league of her own. A girl that can look better than a super model without even brushing her hair is 10/10.

Come on @Abii jan ...
Do you really compare the beauty of Mahnaz and Golshifteh? :astagh:
Although, I am happy that each of us like a different one since it means we don't have any conflict of interest :lol::lol::lol:
But you and @Armstrong need to do duel for Golshifteh. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

My dear Haman. Yesterday you told me to post my questions in this forum. Now tell me, a person who is openly saying he hates hindus because of some cultural practice which is not even mentioned in our holy books and I am sure none of you are able to read Sanskrit, you want me to put my questions ? Sorry to say that you have supported that person. you are biased too. I can go down to his level and say something, but i wont do that. best of luck.

its not like that bro , iranians never insulted u . we are one of your few friends in ME.

WE WILL NEVER INSULT U , but your friend unfortunately heated up the discussion

still , u can post here whenever u want , indians and pakistanis are always welcome here.

unfortunately some members try to drag iran to their fight . we are friends with both of the countries , so please dont drag us to it

p.s i was talking to some one else on that post , i wasnt talking to u or ur friend :D

BTW, @Abii jan, I wanted to go to bed now, but before that, I wanted to say to you that Golshifeh has a mediocre beauty at the best case. I cannot understand why you think she is extremely beautiful?o_O
Anyways, I respect your choice ;):lol::lol:

Should I say the same thing to rmi5 ? let me ask you a question. If I bring some of your evil practices and generalize it, how will you feel ?

i was talking to another person in that post either !! :D :D :D

take some chill pills at once brah :D we have no problem with u ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom