What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@haman10

veleshoun kon in toule sag ha ra. ma ke kaari beheshoun nadaashtim, hamin jouri oumadan ye kermi berizan va raftan. gour e pedareshoun.
beheshoun rou nadeh haman jan va gar na dobaareh miyaan va injaa ra be gand mikeshan ;)

its not like that bro , iranians never insulted u . we are one of your few friends in ME.

WE WILL NEVER INSULT U , but your friend unfortunately heated up the discussion

still , u can post here whenever u want , indians and pakistanis are always welcome here.

unfortunately some members try to drag iran to their fight . we are friends with both of the countries , so please dont drag us to it

p.s i was talking to some one else on that post , i wasnt talking to u or ur friend :D
Rmi5 dragged hindus first not dopplerangel. Then it is heated up by RazPak. Anyway best of luck.

Rmi5 dragged hindus first not dopplerangel. Then it is heated up by RazPak. Anyway best of luck.
It seems that you did not notice what the moderator said. Stop mentioning my name.
@haman10
didi behet goftam? inhaa aadam nemishan. faghat mikhaan kerm berizan.

BTW, @Abii jan, I wanted to go to bed now, but before that, I wanted to say to you that Golshifeh has a mediocre beauty at the best case. I cannot understand why you think she is extremely beautiful?o_O
Anyways, I respect your choice ;):lol::lol:

True dat. I seen better looking girls at walmart.

velesh kon pedar sago , mikhastam bahash nice basham
midounam azizam, vali age yaadet basheh, ghablan behet goftam ke ba'zi ha , ma'ni ye yek seri chiz ha ra nemifahman, tou maghzeshoun ta'rif shode nist. nice boudan ra ham inaa nemitounan befahman ;)
faghat veleshoun kon ke goureshoun gom beshe beran ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom