What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well, yeah! Pakistan is one of the closest allies of Azerbaijan. It's one of the reasons that I have joined this forum ;)
Pakistan does not even recognize Armenia as a country :lol: and we consider all Kashmir as part of Pakistan. Pakistan was also the second country that recognized Azerbaijan (The first one was Turkey ;) ).
We are buying long range missiles from Pakistan, and Pakistan has offered us to sell any Pakistani products, including JF-17.

PS. Good for Iranians to learn what being a true muslim country mean

I hope Azerbaijan would buy some JF17s but unfortunately I think it has the money to buy something even better. That being said there is already a lot of sales from Pakistan to Azerbaijan in terms of smaller arms afaik. :tup:

I hope Azerbaijan would buy some JF17s but unfortunately I think it has the money to buy something even better. That being said there is already a lot of sales from Pakistan to Azerbaijan in terms of smaller arms afaik. :tup:

Well, we consider having money as being fortunate :lol:
Hopefully, our gold, and currency reserves - our debts, exceeds 50 billions of dollars :D which is really good to expand the armed forces, and guarantee economic growth. Our non-oil section has 6-7% growth rate in this year :azn:

Well, we consider having money as being fortunate :lol:
Hopefully, our gold, and currency reserves - our debts, exceeds 50 billions of dollars :D which is really good to expand the armed forces, and guarantee economic growth. Our non-oil section has 6-7% growth rate in this year :azn:

Yeah man that is great news I also went through the other active Azeri thread and saw that Azerbaijan is increasing its budget to 17% for military purposes, but my question is how will you guys get around the Russian threat? I am pretty sure Ruskies have a defense agreement with Armenians.

Yeah man that is great news I also went through the other active Azeri thread and saw that Azerbaijan is increasing its budget to 17% for military purposes, but my question is how will you guys get around the Russian threat? I am pretty sure Ruskies have a defense agreement with Armenians.

Well, Ruskies are famous for screwing their allies. Ask Iranians how Ruskies fucked them over S-300 deal and maintenance of MIG-29, ... We just need to negotiate and consider their interests ;) :lol: Also, we have Turkey on our side which its trade with Russia would hit 100 billion dollars in next coming years ;)

@KingMamba I believe that Armenians were stupids to choose ruskies as their allies. They did this in WWI, and when Russians retreated from Eastern Anatolia, they got screwed by Kurds and Turks. Now, they did the same in Karabagh conflict and I don't have any doubt that they would be screwed again. Although, they are already economically screwed, and without free gas provided by Iran, and Russian companies which even run their sewage, and control most of their border with Turkey and Iran, they literally cannot live. That's why their younger generation is emigrating from Armenia with an unbelievable rate, and leaving villages and smaller towns with just some very old granpas. No need to mention their companies which are all literally bankrupted, and their last big company, Armenian Airlines, just bankrupted a few days ago, and the company got canceled :lol:

@KingMamba I believe that Armenians were stupids to choose ruskies as their allies. They did this in WWI, and when Russians retreated from Eastern Anatolia, they got screwed by Kurds and Turks. Now, they did the same in Karabagh conflict and I don't have any doubt that they would be screwed again. Although, they are already economically screwed, and without free gas provided by Iran, and Russian companies which even run their sewage, and control most of their border with Turkey and Iran, they literally cannot live. That's why their younger generation is emigrating from Armenia with an unbelievable rate, and leaving villages and smaller towns with just some very old granpas. No need to mention their companies which are all literally bankrupted, and their last big company, Armavir, just bankrupted a few days ago, and the company got canceled :lol:

Sad state of affairs for that country but it is their own fault. Leadership of the Armenians should have been smarter, you know what they say you can pick your enemies but you cannot pick your neighbors. :lol: I almost feel bad for them, perhaps the best course of action for them would be to retreat out of Azeri land but I think they are too stubborn and it will have to be taken back from them at the end of iron. Unfortunately imho most territorials disputes in this day and age will have to be solved in the same way.

Sad state of affairs for that country but it is their own fault. Leadership of the Armenians should have been smarter, you know what they say you can pick your enemies but you cannot pick your neighbors. :lol: I almost feel bad for them, perhaps the best course of action for them would be to retreat out of Azeri land but I think they are too stubborn and it will have to be taken back from them at the end of iron. Unfortunately imho most territorials disputes in this day and age will have to be solved in the same way.
The problem with Armenians is that their identity is built upon hating islam and hating turks as part of muslims. So, they can never make peace with us, since it voids their national identity, unless they attack another muslim country like Iran.
Their plan in WWI was to capture eastern anatolia to Northwestern Iran(Regions like Khoy, and Ghara Dagh), then build the greater Armenia, which never existed, before. :lol:
Now, even Georgian Orthodox hate them because of being Russian lapdogs and fighting against them in Abkhazia.
In sum, no caucasus nation likes them. They don't even belong to Caucasus and were living in Eastern anatolia until 1-1.5 century ago, that Russians brought them to caucasus to make a buffer christian state between turkey(Ottoman), North, and South Azerbaijan. Even their capital, Iravan, was an Azerbaijani city until a century ago. No matter of how many mosques they destroyed, still the most valuable historical buildings there, will be mosques that Azeri Turks built.

To understand their hatred for islam, just see what they have done to the mosque of Agdam in Karabagh:

480978-Agdam-Mosque-2-0.jpg

agdam-mosque-agdam-mescidi-2.jpg

1217314508_agdam-mescidi.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with Armenians is that their identity is built upon hating islam and hating turks as part of muslims. So, they can never make peace with us, since it voids their national identity, unless they attack another muslim country like Iran.
Their plan in WWI was to capture eastern anatolia to Northwestern Iran(Regions like Khoy, and Ghara Dagh), then build the greater Armenia, which never existed, before. :lol:
Now, even Georgian Orthodox hate them because of being Russian lapdogs and fighting against them in Abkhazia.
In sum, no caucasus nation likes them. They don't even belong to Caucasus and were living in Eastern anatolia until 1-1.5 century ago, that Russians brought them to caucasus to make a buffer christian state between turkey(Ottoman), North, and South Azerbaijan. Even their capital, Iravan, was an Azerbaijani city until a century ago. No matter of how many mosques they destroyed, still the most valuable historical buildings there, will be mosques that Azeri Turks built.

To understand their hatred for islam, just see what they have done to the mosque of Agdam in Karabagh:

480978-Agdam-Mosque-2-0.jpg

agdam-mosque-agdam-mescidi-2.jpg

1217314508_agdam-mescidi.jpg

Wow, just imagine if Turkey did the same thing to say the Hagia. Fox news would undergo spontaneous combustion and there would be protests in all western nations. Not even Turkey any Muslim country doing something like this and there would be widespread condemnation. I also read they literally have 1 mosque in the whole country as they shut all others down.

On a lighter note maybe we should start our business in Armenia first, they seem to be in the most need of being brought over to the light side. :sarcastic:

Wow, just imagine if Turkey did the same thing to say the Hagia. Fox news would undergo spontaneous combustion and there would be protests in all western nations. Not even Turkey any Muslim country doing something like this and there would be widespread condemnation. I also read they literally have 1 mosque in the whole country as they shut all others down.

On a lighter note maybe we should start our business in Armenia first, they seem to be in the most need of being brought over to the light side. :sarcastic:

Well, it just shows their tense hatred for islam. They almost expelled every non-Armenian, even christian Georgians.
Funny point is that Iran and its leader which calls himself as, the leader of all muslims in the world, support Armenia with all of their power, including providing free energy(gas) and money for them, and importing their goods :rofl: Stupidity and hypocrisy has no boundaries. Anyway, the positive sides of Karabagh war was a good wake up call for Azerbaijanis to know our true friends and enemies, and it also helped in forming modern national identity of Azerbaijanis.

Well, it just shows their tense hatred for islam. They almost expelled every non-Armenian, even christian Georgians.
Funny point is that Iran and its leader which calls himself as, the leader of all muslims in the world, support Armenia with all of their power, including providing free energy(gas) and money for them, and importing their goods :rofl: Stupidity and hypocrisy has no boundaries. Anyway, the positive sides of Karabagh war was a good wake up call for Azerbaijanis to know our true friends and enemies, and it also helped in forming modern national identity of Azerbaijanis.
Can you provide a reliable source that Iran gives Armenia free gas?

Just because they are wearing Turbans does not mean they were all Muslims. Many were Hindu or Sikhs, British at the time tried not to send Muslims troops to fight the Ottomans because some units had outright mutinied at the suggestion of it. Now idk if some Muslims did go and fight but the vast majority did not and were in other theaters of the war.
I remember there was a story about a sub-continent muslim brigade fighting in Gallipoli alongside British, one day they heard adhan from Turkish soldiers and refused to continue fighting against fellow muslims, some of them even deserted to Turkish side.

Can you provide a reliable source that Iran gives Armenia free gas?
Well, when other Iranians are trying to brag about Iran's helps to Armenia, You are saying the opposite. About reliable sources, if you consider PressTV or Keyhan as reliable sources, you would not find anything in them. Other wise, I have posted news about it from other sources, like a zillion times. while Armenia did not even provided 30% of the electricity that they should provide in swap agreement, Iran, tripled gas export to Armenia, which means at least 8/9 of it is free. Also, they suggested to build rail road in Zangazur Armenia for free. Also, Iran is literally their only route for logistic support, since their other borders are either Azerbaijan, Turkey(which closed borders to support Azerbaijan), and Georgia(which hates Armenia for being a Russian lapdog, and for Armenia sending soldiers to Abkhazia to fight against Georgia, and also having claims on Southern Georgia). Let alone an unknown amount of money paid to Armenia by Iran, just to prolong war, and asking Armenia to continue occupation of Karabagh, as ShahNazarian(ex-security deputy of Armenian president) has revealed. There are also multiple reports about IRGC helping Armenian terrorists in committing Khojali genocide.

PS. It seems that ISLAMIC republic of Iran is just for forcing hijab to women, and backstabbing muslims, specially backstabbing shias.

Last edited:
TBH there are some armenian churches in Eastern Anatolia who are empty and ruined today because the Christian population was dispersed in WWI.
But still the state is repairing many Armenian Churches at public expense like this exsample.

Armenian Cathedral of the Holy Cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, when other Iranians are trying to brag about Iran's helps to Armenia, You are saying the opposite. About reliable sources, if you consider PressTV or Keyhan as reliable sources, you would not find anything in them. Other wise, I have posted news about it from other sources, like a zillion times. while Armenia did not even provided 30% of the electricity that they should provide in swap agreement, Iran, tripled gas export to Armenia, which means at least 8/9 of it is free. Also, they suggested to build rail road in Zangazur Armenia for free. Also, Iran is literally their only route for logistic support, since their other borders are either Azerbaijan, Turkey(which closed borders to support Azerbaijan), and Georgia(which hates Armenia for being a Russian lapdog, and for Armenia sending soldiers to Abkhazia to fight against Georgia, and also having claims on Southern Georgia). Let alone an unknown amount of money paid to Armenia by Iran, just to prolong war, and asking Armenia to continue occupation of Karabagh, as ShahNazarian(ex-security deputy of Armenian president) has revealed. There are also multiple reports about IRGC helping Armenian terrorists in committing Khojali genocide.
PS. It seems that ISLAMIC republic of Iran is just for forcing hijab to women, and backstabbing muslims, specially backstabbing shias.
Hey man, ,have you ever been to Armenia?

Back
Top Bottom