What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran has always suffered from two groups of people, first group is those people who look the other side greener like a moth through the light I mean western wannabes, although they seek a developed Iran they have no respect for Iran , the second group are completely against any kind ov interaction with outside world as if they are some divine gifts from sky and the others are bad ...
It's crystal clear that Iran and Iranian folks are first to blame when it comes to the roots of our problems, not to mentioned we don't live in a void and outside would effect us too.
As I can be no more agree with you that these two groups has always been a part of the problem, but with all due respect, I am gonna name that kinda simplification another part of the major problem too, you can hardly assign those two groups a weight of more than 5-6 percent of the whole population, and laying the problem upon those small groups is also another form of the conspiracy theory.
I believe the major share of the problem should be put on the masses, and the masses themselves.

Edit: Found lyrics

Khabaram raseeda imshab ke neggaar khuah-e aamad.
Sar-e man fidaa-e raah-e ke sawaar khuah-e aamad.

Hama ahwaan-e sahra sar-e khud nihada bar kaf,
Ba-umeed-e aanke rooz-e ba shikar khuahi aamad.

Kashish_e ki ishq daarad naguzaradat badinsaa;
Ba-janazah gar nayai ba-mazaar khuahi aamad.

Ba labam raseeda jaanam tu biya ke zinda maanam.
pas az-aan ke man na-maanam ba chee kar khuahi aamad

Khabaram raseed imshab ki nigaar khuahi aamad;
Sar-e man fidaa-e raah-e ki sawaar khuahi aamad.

Last edited:
As I can be no more agree with you that these two groups has always been a part of the problem, but with all due respect, I am gonna name that kinda simplification another part of the major problem too, you can hardly assign those two groups a weight of more than 5-6 percent of the whole population, and laying the problem upon those small groups is also another form of the conspiracy theory.
I believe the major share of the problem should be put on the masses, and the masses themselves.

As I told ya, undoubtedly Iranian folks (masses) are responsible too and no one can deny their roles ... but you haven't given any space to enlightened and intellectual people , have you consider them in your calculations?
You may be right that 2 above-mentioned groups are minority but unfortunately they mostly belong to power centers or enlightened part of the society and therefore are able to direct public opinion.
I'm runnig out of time, oll talk more ...

As I told ya, undoubtedly Iranian folks (masses) are responsible too and no one can deny their roles ... but you haven't given any space to enlightened and intellectual people , have you consider them in your calculations?
You may be right that 2 above-mentioned groups are minority but unfortunately they mostly belong to power centers or enlightened part of the society and therefore are able to direct public opinion.
I'm runnig out of time, oll talk more ...
In your previous post you said the first group are those "who look [to] the other side greener like a moth through the light I mean western wannabes, although they seek a developed Iran they have no respect for Iran."

The people that make up this group are the brightest and best talents that Iran has to offer and they would rather leave for greener pastures than to stay in a shitty akhoond infested shit hole. The reason isn't that they don't care about Iran, but it's because people like you make living in Iran impossible for them. When one sees no future for himself/herself and is disrespected and mistreated on top, he/she will of course look for a new home where they're appreciated for who they are and where they can use their talents.

IR doesn't offer peace, IR doesn't offer a livelihood, IR doesn't respect basic rights and freedoms, IR doesn't offer ANYTHING but misery. It's not a matter of trying to escape from a developing country, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Other developing countries try extremely hard to create an environment where the best and the brightest can feel welcome. Alongside that they try to incorporate more and more 21st century ideas and social freedoms to bring their nations into the ranks of the developed. In that sort of environment, one can find a reason to stay. When Iran offers no opportunities and treats its citizens no different than how ISIS treats people, why should anyone stay????

I love how Pakistanis are going batshit crazy on the Iran shooting thread and here Iranians are chilling out.
everyday dozens of their people being killed by terrorists or US drones and they are cool but now because of an accident .. :lol: let them get angry as much as hell .we don't care at all.i think they have the same reaction about INDIA.

Sorry mate if in the process of fighting with some of your members I made some comments that offended you, obviously as a Pakistani I am proud of the capabilities of the armed forces and you would be the same as an Iranian. As for the death of a Pakistani paramilitary soldier I think your boys were being a little trigger happy and after your government made the statement asking Pakistan to be more active along the border you guys should have told your men to keep things calm for the time being especially since at the time they were literally chasing some criminals who have no doubt now gotten away.

Just look at the other thread it is mostly Indians talking shit about Pakistan versus Iran in order to make shit worse, unfortunately I will admit yesterday I got a bit emotional in my responses but now reading back I see I let the Indian get the better of me. :disagree:

Last edited:
LOLOL
amazing :lol:

Mod edit

We are allies with Pakistan, if you did not know. Pakistanis even fought for Ottomans in WWI.
Pakistani didn't fought for Ottomans. They were under British control and they refused to fight us which is just as honorable. The Muslims of India also sent great financial support to Turkey which we appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom