What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Pakistani didn't fought for Ottomans. They were under British control and they refused to fight us which is just as honorable. The Muslims of India also sent great financial support to Turkey which we appreciate.

Muslims from Pakistan sold their fortunes to send gold to finance your forces and although we had no standing army at the time to send in your relief many of the Muslim troops left the British army to go fight alongside you Turks.

Indian Muslim hero in Turkey's liberation war | Personage | Worldbulletin News

Unfortunately we could not do more but in hindsight we really didn't have to since you guys whooped all your enemies anyway. However in the future both our country leaders have made statements of full support even in terms of troops if need be. :pakistan:
85e4cad1e86701e1b1e5a678718fb91a.gif

@rmi5 Pakistan also has very good relations with Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
Lot many Pakistanis claiming how mightiest Pakistan is before Iran. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With all due respect to Iran's military history that has no bearing on their army of today of which Pakistan's is a lot better equipped and has more battle experience. I see a lot of Iranians saying Pakistan has Chinese junk but China has everything made in China for their troops and their army is considered top three on the planet.

With all due respect to Iran's military history that has no bearing on their army of today of which Pakistan's is a lot better equipped and has more battle experience. I see a lot of Iranians saying Pakistan has Chinese junk but China has everything made in China for their troops and their army is considered top three on the planet.

Iran ke khilaf aag to pehle se lagi thi tum Pakistaniyon mein, Indians ne kuch bhi nahi kiya. :mad::mad:

Muslims from Pakistan sold their fortunes to send gold to finance your sources and although we had no standing army at the time to send in your relief many of the Muslim troops left the British army to go fight alongside you Turks.

Indian Muslim hero in Turkey's liberation war | Personage | Worldbulletin News

Unfortunately we could not do more but in hindsight we really didn't have to since you guys whooped all your enemies anyway. However in the future both our country leaders have made statements of full support even in terms of troops if need be. :pakistan:
85e4cad1e86701e1b1e5a678718fb91a.gif

The financial help was really needed and we won't forget this. Without financial help we wouldn't be able to buy weapons and ammo. We needed years of preparation but finally broke all of our enemies with superior strategy and implementation. Having said this. There were also some Indian Muslims who fought for the British against the Turks. I don't know from which part of India these were:

indian-infantry-digging-trenches.jpg

forgotten_heroes_1.jpg

IndianArmyMGCrewFlanders1914-15.jpg

170px-Indian_army_soldier_after_siege_of_Kut_q794462.jpg

Unfortunately these Muslims didn't refuse to fight Turks. The picture above is a POV.

Well, yeah! Pakistan is one of the closest allies of Azerbaijan. It's one of the reasons that I have joined this forum ;)
Pakistan does not even recognize Armenia as a country :lol: and we consider all Kashmir as part of Pakistan. Pakistan was also the second country that recognized Azerbaijan (The first one was Turkey ;) ).
We are buying long range missiles from Pakistan, and Pakistan has offered us to sell any Pakistani products, including JF-17.

PS. Good for Iranians to learn what being a true muslim country mean

Iran ke khilaf aag to pehle se lagi thi tum Pakistaniyon mein, Indians ne kuch bhi nahi kiya. :mad::mad:

Too much shit peddling on your part, yes Pakistanis are angry because they see their jawan got killed for doing what the Iranian government kept asking Pakistan to do anyway. Besides that before all surveys show Pakistani people were the most pro Iran on the planet despite Iranians largely talking shit about Pakistan and all its problems. A lot of the shit that Iranian said on the thread in farsi is stated by Iranians on their own forums as well.

The financial help was really needed and we won't forget this. Without financial help we wouldn't be able to buy weapons and ammo. We needed years of preparation but finally broke all of our enemies with superior strategy and implementation. Having said this. There were also some Indian Muslims who fought for the British against the Turks. I don't know from which part of India these were:

forgotten_heroes_1.jpg

Unfortunately these Muslims didn't refuse to fight Turks. The picture above is a POV.

Just because they are wearing Turbans does not mean they were all Muslims. Many were Hindu or Sikhs, British at the time tried not to send Muslims troops to fight the Ottomans because some units had outright mutinied at the suggestion of it. Now idk if some Muslims did go and fight but the vast majority did not and were in other theaters of the war.

Last edited:
Don't take it seriously ;)
Of course these kinda problems in the body of the population should be taken seriously but,
Dude, I have a proverb that is coined to my name among my friends, I mean they never use it unless quoting me as the source, which says:
مهم نیست که قشنگ نیستی، قشنگ اینه که مهم نیستی

PS: never use it without quoting the source.

Sorry mate if in the process of fighting with some of your members I made some comments that offended you, obviously as a Pakistani I am proud of the capabilities of the armed forces and you would be the same as an Iranian. As for the death of a Pakistani paramilitary soldier I think your boys were being a little trigger happy and after your government made the statement asking Pakistan to be more active along the border you guys should have told your men to keep things calm for the time being especially since at the time they were literally chasing some criminals who have no doubt now gotten away.
:tup:

Dear @Shahryar Hedayati, respectfully represented;

به گزارش روزنامه آرمان، در سال 2013 میلادی، حدود 9 درصد از بودجه 727 هزار میلیارد تومانی کل ایران که رقمی در حدود 80 هزار میلیارد تومان می شد در قالب تسهیلات به آقازاده ها و یا به سفارش آنها به افرادی دیگر پرداخت گردید اما خبری از بازگشت این مبالغ به بانک ها نشد. بر اساس گزارش بانک مرکزی جمهوری اسلامی در سال 2013، بدهکاران بالای یک هزار میلیارد ریالی61 نفر می باشند که مبلغ کل تسهیلات غیرجاری آنها حدود 152 هزار میلیارد ریال می باشد و در حدود 19 درصد کل مطالبات غیرجاری شبکه بانکی را تشکیل می دهد. همچنین بدهکاران بالای 500 تا یکهزار میلیارد ریال را 112 نفر اعلام نمود که مبلغ کل تسهیلات غیرجاری آنها حدود 77 هزار میلیارد ریال برابر با حدود 10 درصد کل مطالبات غیرجاری شبکه بانکی کشور است و بدهکاران بالای 500 میلیارد ریال را 173 نفر اعلام کردند که جمعا به مبلغ 230 هزار میلیارد ریال که حدود 29 درصد از کل مطالبات غیرجاری شبکه بانکی را تشکیل می دهند.

محمد اعتمادی، اقتصاددان و عضو هيات علمی گروه اقتصاد دانشــگاه پيام نور مشــهد در گفت وگو با روزنامه آرمان، مهم ترين
دليل شــکل گيری و انباشت معوقه های بانکی در ســال های گذشــته را مداخله در نظام بانکی ایران دانست
In adad faghat marboot be sal 2013 hast
tebghe gozaresh sazman jahani kar baray ijad har shoghl permanent dar iran tavasot dolat be 20 milion toman sarmaye gozari niaz hast
23,000,000,000,000 / 20,000,000 = 1,150,000
kolle tahsilkardehaye bikar balaye lisans ro mishod faghat ba in pool ke dar sale 2013 gom shode moshtaghel ! kard, hamoon tahsilkarde haye bikari ke teyye 2 sal ayande tedadeshoon be 5,400,000 nafar mirese.

Last edited:

forgotten_heroes_1.jpg

There was a Khilafat movement in India in support of Ottoman Sultan by Muslims associated with Indian National Congress and other groups, there was always a deep hate against Brits. The soldiers were fighting for the Empire, not for the Indians.
Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@KingMamba Your Muslim League was against the Khilafat movement against British.

Just because they are wearing Turbans does not mean they were all Muslims. Many were Hindu or Sikhs, British at the time tried not to send Muslims troops to fight the Ottomans because some units had outright mutinied at the suggestion of it. Now idk if some Muslims did go and fight but the vast majority did not and were in other theaters of the war.
You are right. Now I remember reading these Indians refused to eat horse meat. That is why they lost so much weight on that pic. They were probably Hindu.

There was a Khilafat movement in India in support of Ottoman Sultan by Muslims associated with Indian National Congress and other groups, there was always a deep hate against Brits. The soldiers were fighting for the Empire, not for the Indians.
Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@KingMamba Your Muslim League was against the Khilafat movement against British.

My Muslim league? :lol: It was all politics of the time otherwise we all know what Jinnah thought of Ataturk.

And how predictable that you, a Pakistani is getting instigated :omghaha:

Lol moment of weakness. :D

Muslim League created Pakistan, its entire legacy is yours. ;)

Muslims league made Pakistan in 1947, they opposed the Khilafat movement in 1918 for the same reason Ataturk opposed the office of Caliph. Iqbal was the ideological leader of the Muslim league and he wrote in his works that the powers of the Caliph was to be dissolved into the parliaments of the people in the modern nation state. Jinnah also felt the same way and that is why he looked up to Ataturk and wanted to model Pakistan using his example.

Back
Top Bottom