What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

PressTV's comment section is being moderated. They don't allow anything pro-Turkey.

Correction : They dont allow pro Turkish GOVERNMENT propaganda.

Go ahead and go post comments about Turkish history or Turkish traditions on Turkey culture/social/political related topics, wanna bet that it will get approved ?

But post anything that defends the wannabe alqaeda hitler named erdogan and it will for sure get not approved.

Correction : They dont allow pro Turkish GOVERNMENT propaganda.

Go ahead and go post comments about Turkish history or Turkish traditions on Turkey culture/social/political related topics, wanna bet that it will get approved ?

But post anything that defends the wannabe alqaeda hitler named erdogan and it will for sure get not approved.
No need to discuss.... when the truth is in front of our eyes.

PressTV - Turkey’s ruling party nominates Davutoglu as next premier
PressTV - Erdogan urges ISIL to free kidnapped Turks in Ramadan
PressTV - Turkey makes volte-face, moves to curb ISIL
PressTV - Turkey lets Frankensteins loose in ME: Analyst
PressTV - Turkish trucks going to Iraq can pass through Iran: Iranian minister

Look into comments made about Iran in Turkey's media. You won't see this kind of hostility from Turkish posters.

Presstv has a huge muslim audience worldwide, who says the comments are made by Iranians ?

Presstv has a huge muslim audience worldwide, who says the comments are made by Iranians ?

Like i said, i don't care.... i'm replying you as you quoted me.....

It's meaningless to discuss with you....same as "Iran downed Israeli drone" thread....

@Sinan I am not going to comb through all of your links but i clicked one for example and found these comments in this link >> PressTV - Turkey’s ruling party nominates Davutoglu as next premier

out of 6 comments there is only one Iranian name i see there who is criticizing Turkeys government !! can you understand difference between people and government policies ?

and also funny thing is there is als turkish named person ''Hakan'' who is also writing negative comments lol

and the rest of the commentators name do not sound Iranian but muslim,christian etc.

^^ i only took the time to comb through the comments only because i wanted to know what you are saying and i know now what you are saying is PURE HORSES.HIT coupled with lack of knowledge.

Take your head out of it please.

Like i said, i don't care.... i'm replying you as you quoted me.....

It's meaningless to discuss with you....same as "Iran downed Israeli drone" thread....

No, as i pointed out in the above post of mine you are just spewing horses.hit and nothing more.

I wont waste my time with a uneducated blind fool like you.

also you care, thats why you spammed me with those links and which in return got your a.ss exposed.

@Sinan I am not going to comb through all of your links but i clicked one for example and found these comments in this link >> PressTV - Turkey’s ruling party nominates Davutoglu as next premier

out of 6 comments there is only one Iranian name i see there who is criticizing Turkeys government !! can you understand difference between people and government policies ?

and also funny thing is there is als turkish named person ''Hakan'' who is also writing negative comments lol

and the rest of the commentators name do not sound Iranian but muslim,christian etc.

^^ i only took the time to comb through the comments only because i wanted to know what you are saying and i know now what you are saying is PURE HORSES.HIT coupled with lack of knowledge.

Take your head out of it please.

No, as i pointed out in the above post of mine you are just spewing horses.hit and nothing more.

I wont waste my time with a uneducated blind fool like you.

also you care, thats why you spammed me with those links and which in return got your a.ss exposed.

Well, i can comb and post all the "anti-Turkey, Turkish posts (they are avaliable in those comments section) but no.... but why should i waste my time anymore...

Just two post for you.

Turkey did to Syria what Turkey always does, stabbed them in the back.
Turkey is jumping a sinking boat, something they are good at .

Anyways, some of you living in your own fantasy world....good luck with that.

Well, i can comb and post all the "anti-Turkey, Turkish posts (they are avaliable in those comments section) but no.... but why should i waste my time anymore...

Just two post for you.
Are you stupid or what ? Most of the comments directed against Turkish government is made by nonIranian muslims. There are muslims in almost every country in the world, why on earth you think Iranians are writing that ? LOL... its funny because it is directed against wannabe al qaeda Erdogan and not Turkish people yet you are running around screaming fire.

Why are you so paranoid ?

Are you stupid or what ? Most of the comments directed against Turkish government is made by nonIranian muslims. There are muslims in almost every country in the world, why on earth you think Iranians are writing that ? LOL... its funny because it is directed against wannabe al qaeda Erdogan and not Turkish people yet you are running around screaming fire.

Why are you so paranoid ?

Haman didn't like the conversation, let's continue somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayad ina ro ba mantegh bezani zamin.

:rofl:
Sorry dude, God missed you out, when he was giving logic to people....

Anyways, this two-faced behaviour fits you well. :agree: Haman was saying the same thing...."I'm only against Erdoğan, not to Turkish people". while talking behind our backs in an other forum....

I said this many times, "I prefer a honorable enemy rather than a honorless friend"..... be a man and say what you want to say into our face.

Zadi be borjakesh:sniper:
Are, arvaahet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom