Iranian Chill Thread

New design for Saudi female drivers:

image-b29451e19849104089891cd1b444d3c989752501cf4c323265163f2f3f073b22-V.jpg

this what they'll get :D

Celebs-middle-finger-8.jpg

the rest is BS

بى ادب :coffee:

هامان دادا یه دو تا تاپیک برای کرار 4 و موشکهای ضد کشتیمون بزن

Folks, let me be very clear to ALL members irrespective of where they are from.
If you have an issue with a member of the moderation team, please post it in the GHQ section.

Insults thrown at them on main forums, chill threads or ANYWHERE will NOT be tolerated.

In other words, I have no problems banning the Shizznit out of your punk arses if you say anything to our mod teams.. be it Serpentine, Chak Bamu or ANYone.

@haman10

How are you doing my friend. :D

I am good but the situation isn't good over there. The Zio's are trying to get a complete surrender and want to avoid signing a long term truce. The situation is difficult since IQB seems to be running out of weapons but the rest still have.

Appreciate your concern. :)

what kind of a godless abomination is your avatar :o:

@Abii you should have had the courage to address me properly.

@al-Hasani may troll hard, but he has more class than you. I banned him and he raised no issues and even defended my even-handedness when I explained moderation rationale to some other troll.

"PS: For anyone thinking that @@Chak Bamu or anyone else keeps a "hand" over me or other Arab users here then he recently gave me 2 infractions that resulted in a 2 week ban and earlier 1-2 other infractions. But of course people have no idea about that and just bash the moderators."

Source: Question to Webmaster and moderator team | Page 3

No wonder you would believe even gülenist cult as long as its against Turkey.
Ask someone who can speak Turkish, maybe @Ostad, let him watch the tape and he will confirm you what we were saying since months.
What makes me angry is that we are being treated by you guys as liars when we say we saw the video and they were not talking about false flag operation against Syria but Isis.
If you guys are going to ignore our posts then no need to have a conversation anymore, if you guys prefer to believe in whatever fits you best then go on and believe in whatever you want.
I will better stop now or i would offend someone...

Mate, I'm over this stuff. already.... their situation is far more worse than "What makes me angry is that we are being treated by you guys as liars when we say we saw the video and they were not talking about false flag operation against Syria but Isis."

Look at this sentence....
I have not listened to the tape as I didn't understand it But with what we've seen in history anything is possible from Turkey

So...without research and actual knowledge...they choose to believe what suits them the most... and this is not the only issue... there lot's of guys in PDF like them...slandering, talking based on assumptions, baseless accusations... so it is enough for me.... rational discussion is impossible with guys who lives in delusions.

@Islamic faith&Secularism mate, once you said, there were good European forums for discussion, can you name them, please.

So...without research and actual knowledge...they choose to believe what suits them the most... and this is not the only issue... there lot's of guys in PDF like them...slandering, talking based on assumptions, baseless accusations... so it is enough for me.... rational discussion is impossible with guys who lives in delusions.

I've got more reasons to believe what I say than not to believe that .

A simple example is the tomb that is safe while ISIL has destroyed every single tomb in it's way .

The other example is Turkish Convoy that came and left Syria safely while ISIL was in those regions slaughtering every living creature .

My friend , Give me and others some reasons to believe ISIL is not backed by Turkey .

I've got more reasons to believe what I say than not to believe that .
A simple example is the tomb that is safe while ISIL has destroyed every single tomb in it's way .
The other example is Turkish Convoy that came and left Syria safely while ISIL was in those regions slaughtering every living creature .
My friend , Give me and others some reasons to believe ISIL is not backed by Turkey .

Okay, here is a very simple reason for you..... we are the fvcking strongest country in our region, and we will fvck hard these rag-tag terrorists and they know it....
Syria: Turkey Hits Islamic State of Iraq Convoy Near Border | EA WorldView
They tried shıt once a time and they learned not to fvck with Turkey....

Other than that...... believe what you want to believe... i don't care anymore, for who believes what....

Okay, here is a very simple reason for you..... we are the fvcking strongest country in our region, and we will fvck hard these rag-tag terrorists and they know it....
Syria: Turkey Hits Islamic State of Iraq Convoy Near Border | EA WorldView
They tried shıt once a time and they learned not to fvck with Turkey....

Other than that...... believe what you want to believe... i don't care anymore, for who believes what....

Dude there is no doubt that Turkey is the strongest country in region right now and ahead of Iran in every field and I'm not jealous at all because we can't expect more from retarded mullahs but that doesn't change the fact about Turkey's role in Syria .

Dude there is no doubt that Turkey is the strongest country in region right now and ahead of Iran in every field and I'm not jealous at all because we can't expect more from retarded mullahs but that doesn't change the fact about Turkey's role in Syria .

AKP wanted Assad to be gone...they supported FSA.. later on these extremists showed up.... and AKP realised they blowed whole situation in their face.....

Hakan Fidan was saying the same thing in the tape.... He was saying "This group is dangerous and unpredictable, they are posing a great danger to our national security, so we shall hit them, not wait for them to attack us"

Davutoğlu was concerned about rolling tanks into Syria

One of the military advisers said "There is no concern for engaging ISIS in Syria, we will define them as Al-Qaeda, international community will have no problem with the operation."

Davutoğlu was still concerned with the operation...

Then Hakan Fidan said...." We should just decide on if we are going to hit them or not. Don't be concern about the cause, I can give you any cause you want. I can send a group, make them fire 2 rockets, on the Tombs walls... and you can define it as an attack on our soil."

If fvcken Gulenists had not leaked the conversations..... there was a strong posibility that, we had armed FSA extensively and strike ISIS with planes, artillery, tanks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing i don't understand is.......why Iranian people are this much hostile to us... I read the comments in Presstv site, regarding the news with Turkey.... Almost all of them are negative.

Read the comments about Iran in Turkish news sites.... Turkish people sees Iran in a positive way. They always support Iran against the West almost in every issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing i don't understand is.......why Iranian people are this much hostile to us... I read the comments in Presstv site, regarding the news with Turkey.... Almost all of them are negative.
Read the comments about Iran in Turkish news sites.... Turkish people sees Iran in a positive way. They always support Iran against the West almost in every issue.
:-)

thats funny coming from u :)

just look at this forum for instance , turks are trolling iranians in every single thread in our section , but iranians dont even give a rat$ a$$ about what goes on in turkey and we dont post in your section .

:crazy:

we have shown a hospitality to u guys that no one will ever give u ...... if u think we hate u , why do u keep posting in iranian chill thread more that me which am iranian myself ?

heck u even post here more than u do in your own thread :lol:

u were treated extraordinary good , thats why u got paranoid .

in the exact meantime u are trolling the shyte out in the drone thread :lol: and yet u have the guts to come here and post this .

what a disgrace .

and now we are the ones who hate u ? :lol:

give me a break ..........

i don't care anymore
u said that a million times already . have some pride and dont post in our section anymore

:-)

thats funny coming from u :)

just look at this forum for instance , turks are trolling iranians in every single thread in our section , but iranians dont even give a rat$ a$$ about what goes on in turkey and we dont post in your section .

:crazy:

we have shown a hospitality to u guys that no one will ever give u ...... if u think we hate u , why do u keep posting in iranian chill thread more that me which am iranian myself ?

heck u even post here more than u do in your own thread :lol:

u were treated extraordinary good , thats why u got paranoid .

in the exact meantime u are trolling the shyte out in the drone thread :lol: and yet u have the guts to come here and post this .

what a disgrace .

and now we are the ones who hate u ? :lol:

give me a break ..........

I'm not talking about PDF... just look at the comments in main stream media's news.... It's obvious.

u said that a million times already . have some pride and dont post in our section anymore

What does it have to do with me, to not posting in your section... I'm saying... say "Turkey helping ISIS", "Turkish people love beheaders" "Turkish people are heretic".... post anything you want, i don't care, i won't react.

Guys, get along for ****'s sake!

Mate...i don't have any problem. I just gave up.

Iranian members were saying, we were helping ISIS, and i was defending my country every time, asking for sources, reasons etc...

Last day, I have seen a troll fest, including an American, Russian and Brit all was talking like we are supporting ISIS... and i'm done. Enough, people everyday accusing us with atrocities without a single proof. This forum is not the forum, i once signed up for. People would back-up their claims or just shut-up.

Now every thread is becoming a troll fest. I will attend less and purely on defence related threads. I'm bored with people.

I'm not talking about PDF... just look at the comments in main stream media's news.... It's obvious.
PDF is a clear example of whats the reality . u post here as if u r at home and we appreciate it . u r more than welcome here (although i said the opposite when we were fighting a month ago) . but we dont see the turkish section as the same . i have received nothing but hostility in your section .

also , in mainstream media no one has a "i am an iranian sign" on him/her . u talked abt comments on presstv :

1- how do u know they are iranian ?

2-why do u think they hate turks ? criticizing turkey's regime is sth that u also do , let alone iranians who are just done with turkey's policies in the region .

3- U r sure that i am iranian are'nt u ? :lol: do u think i hate u or turks ? do u think @S00R3NA hates turks ?

get over your self-obsession please . your behavior has clears signs of aspergers syndrome

What is Asperger syndrome? (Easy read) - | autism | Asperger syndrome |

"Turkey helping ISIS"
if some one makes such a claim , he/she is actually pointing out to the failed policies of erdogan . no one has any beef with turkish people here . is that obvious or it needs more clarity for god's sake ?

i don't care, i won't react.
cool :tup:

do so please

Back
Top Bottom