What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol... 100% rubbish news.
especially this : into the deadly Iran-backed Tawhid-Salam terror network

I usually don't trust Todays Zaman, it's a biased source when it comes to Iran. I've heard it's the mouthpiece of Gullenist movement, don't know how true it is though.

That's why I asked a Turkish member about the news.

Whats up guys, enjoying the web without me?
Finally we got a new due date for our training jet. Hope to see something interesting tomorrow.
WCB bro :)

home at last ?

==================

i think its dorna jet if i'm not wrong . its a multi purpose training jet

I usually don't trust Todays Zaman,
some of the guys in ashianeh hacking group hacked their site for several times :lol:

@Sinan

What do you think about this? Do you believe it's true?

Turkey's defense secrets handed over to Iran

Mate, we can't be sure....especially Zaman belongs to Gulenists......

But i believe it's true to some point.

I explained who that "hüseyin avni yazıcıoğlu" is, in my earlier post.

But I don't believe, he had access to sensitive data... "collected sensitive defense industry data from advisers to ministers whom he met in Ankara. " I don't believe in this clause as he don't have such connections. Also ministers and advisers don't have accesss to sensitive data....those datas belongs to firms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give 2 examples..

1-) Gulenist leaked a secret meeting, which attended by Turkey's top officials...They tried to present this leaked tape as "Government wants war with Syria"....but when we listened to tape..... it was obvious that government was talking about a attack on ISIS"

2-) Some days ago...again this Gulenists spread rumours into media that AKP government is going to give "Suleiman Shah tomb in Syria" (Turkey's only land in abroad) to ISIS in exchange for 49 hostages held by ISIS...

these things have been made to provoke anger towards Government.

1-) Turkish people highly opposes war
2-) Every inch of homeland's soil is sacred for us.... it can't be handed over to an enemy without dying it into red by it's son's blood.

In conclusion it can be true, it can be false
But even it is true, there should be no sensitive datas.

Its the first time I come upon name of this group. @Sinan My Samurai bro, provide us some details please. Thanks.

Mate... it is hard to provide details....

But we will examine them from two point of views.....

1-) Gulenists Point of View.

According to leaked infos by gulenists.. Here is a bunch of videos. Acem Uşakları - YouTube

Again according to these videos..."Iran-backed Tawhid-Salam terror network" is responsible for many bombings and assasinations in Turkey.

Their aim is to establish a network in Turkey's (ministers, high placed officilias, government advisors, etc...) and establish an Islamic State in Turkey.....also they aim to harm their enemy country's officials in Turkey with bombings and assasination (US, Israel, KSA)

2-) My point of view.

Now the thing is, when you watch these videos... there are some claims written by Gulenists... and there are some actual footage, government papers, etc....

When you disregard Gulenists' claims and focus on the leaked material.... I understand that this organization (It is real that there is a organization, they even leaked, case numbers which means these are present in state archieves) is an espionage organization rather than a terror organization.

I want to give example.... in one video Gulenists claims that Iran is ruling the foreing policy of Turkey... but when i look in to "leaked part"... there is a conversation between an Turkish official and Iranian official.

Regarding Kurdish oil deal, Our Energy minister wanted go to KRG but Central Governmet didn't give permission to Turkish plane to land on Erbil...
Irak, Bakan Yıldız'ın Uçağına İniş İzni Vermedi

After this incident one Turkish official called his counter part (their conversation is in the video) and wanted help from his Iranian counter part. Iranian official reassures him and he says he will solve the problem... a few months later Our Energy minister wnet to KRG with no problem.

So instead of looking the Gulenist claims when you look into leaked material..... it's seems that reality is different than Gulenist's claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, are you the lazy guy in picture? :D

He is the fat guy!!! :coffee:

image-764cab1b716735ca04074d7491910de83f850cbef8d80146db06dfc0005449f4-V.jpg

Mate, we can't be sure....especially Zaman belongs to Gulenists......

But i believe it's true to some point.

I explained who that "hüseyin avni yazıcıoğlu" is, in my earlier post.

But I don't believe, he had access to sensitive data... "collected sensitive defense industry data from advisers to ministers whom he met in Ankara. " I don't believe in this clause as he don't have such connections. Also ministers and advisers don't have accesss to sensitive data....those datas belongs to firms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give 2 examples..

1-) Gulenist leaked a secret meeting, which attended by Turkey's top officials...They tried to present this leaked tape as "Government wants war with Syria"....but when we listened to tape..... it was obvious that government was talking about a attack on ISIS"

2-) Some days ago...again this Gulenists spread rumours into media that AKP government is going to give "Suleiman Shah tomb in Syria" (Turkey's only land in abroad) to ISIS in exchange for 49 hostages held by ISIS...

these things have been made to provoke anger towards Government.

1-) Turkish people highly opposes war
2-) Every inch of homeland's soil is sacred for us.... it can't be handed over to an enemy without dying it into red by it's son's blood.

In conclusion it can be true, it can be false
But even it is true, there should be no sensitive datas.
your first example is enough for me to believe them. Organizing a fake attack to find an excuse for war.

Back
Top Bottom