What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i learned that Turkey-Iran relationship is complicated like you guys have spies in Turkey...some Turks have been trained in Iran and doing espionage for Iran.....though they were being monitored in every of their step by MIT....i don't know if they are still alive or not.
every country has spies in even its closest allies .

that would include iran and turkey too .

but their work is much more professional than what u think , they never make it to rumors :lol: . if they are so un-professional that they made it to public express or sth , be sure they are NOT spies , but stupid jacka$$es from 22 jump street .

they should be hanged :lol:

so what u heard is absolutely wrong and un-true .

still , for a million percent sure that iran has spies in turkey and visa vers . if our (iran and turkey) intel. services were that dumb , we were also stuck in this ISIS shyte and even worth .

:)

we are collabrating about Syria and Iraq
iranian interests unfortunately are completely different than turkey in this matter .

and thats the only reason behind the recent obstacles in ties between the two , or else we were besties before the syrian situation :lol:

every country has spies in even its closest allies .

that would include iran and turkey too .

but their work is much more professional than what u think , they never make it to rumors :lol: . if they are so un-professional that they made it to public express or sth , be sure they are NOT spies , but stupid jacka$$es from 22 jump street .

they should be hanged :lol:

so what u heard is absolutely wrong and un-true .

still , for a million percent sure that iran has spies in turkey and visa vers . if our (iran and turkey) intel. services were that dumb , we were also stuck in this ISIS shyte and even worth .

:)

iranian interests unfortunately are completely different than turkey in this matter .

and thats the only reason behind the recent obstacles in ties between the two , or else we were besties before the syrian situation :lol:

Hımm. :D

I can show you very detailed proofs. with recorded phone calls, photos, surveillance footage, actual names and their positions. :)

Hmmm...too complicated for me.. I'm a simple man with simple tastes. :)

rambo-4-machete-3355-p.jpg
lol that's a machete!

do so pls :D

i should then call them and tell them to hang themselves :D ;)

Okay. :)

Turkish informant who works for the IRGC as a spy is "Hüseyin Avni Yazıcıoğlu"
images.jpg

He is meeting with IRGC commander "Naser Ghafari"

He is meeting with him in "15 October 2011". He goes to metrobus station in Okmeydanı....while going to that station, he gets out and gets in from the bus for 8 times to avoid a possible follow. Then he arrives the station talks with N.G for a time. They together get in the next metrobus. H.A.Y. hands out the package. Whole thing observed by.....??? (I don't know this part maybe police, maybe MIT).
%C5%9Flasgl%C5%9Fa%C3%B6%C5%9Fla.jpg

323766-fft16_mf2042286.Jpeg

4-115.jpg

Now the thing is...these photos, videos were never meant for public...all these things were part of government archieves.

You know 17 December 2013... when they(Gulenists) leaked conversation of Erdoğan...which lead into the graft scandal.... In the following weeks Gulenists leaked tons of clasified data to Expose AKP government. And you know AKP banned youtube and twitter. These videos were leaked at that time..but I think we didn't became aware of video as people were more focused on Erdoğan's leaked conversations....

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha
Germany did it again. They beat Brazil 5-1 (women's World Cup).The game was actually in my city, only a short drive from my home. Didn't even realize it loooool

:lol:
Playing love scenes

daech%20enfants2.jpg
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I hope you guys understand why following a religion is cancerous and illogical. Shia, Sunni, Catholic, Protestant... they're all illogical day dreams that have no use in our modern world. Spirituality is okay, but organized religion, especially organized Abrahamic religions are a waste of the one life we all have.

Last edited:
one life we all have
Couldn't be more agree with that. :tup: "One life we have", "The sole opportunity" "The only chance", what a beautiful way of looking into life. :tup:

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I hope you guys understand why following a religion is cancerous and illogical. Shia, Sunni, Catholic, Protestant... they're all illogical day dreams that have no use in our modern world. Spirituality is okay, but organized religion, especially organized Abrahamic religions are a waste of the one life we all have.
We might be not in full agreement, but as long as it is a personal opinion, I have all the possible respect for that.
It's been some time that I am thinking, what is religion? Is it a way of how to live, or Is it a way to build your afterlife?
Or maybe both.
Of those three philosophies, one (or shall we say Muslims) might be in doubt between the first or the third, but the second option is surely out of the table. You know in Muslims holly book Quran, the inheritance Laws are being explained in full details, and I mean in full details, but there is no a single verse on how to pray, isn't it a point for contemplation?
There can't be found any logical reason, on why there is no any verse in holy Quran, on how to pray?
You know, I want to point out that this religion like any other religion was meant to make the world a better place to live.
But as much as I can see, it's not working, you know there might be people, coming up with the reason that Islam is not practiced correctly by Muslims, hence that's the reason we see, what we see today.
I am not gonna argue with those guys, but I have a simple question,
Suppose you have a laptop and windows 8 isn't working well on it, it might have many reasons, but you never buy a new laptop for your new software?
Sometime it takes hours of me daily, thinking on this subject, that Islam is not working well here? The fault is not on the Islam, but you can't change the laptop either? I am a practicing Muslim but ....
There are just too many questions to think on...

Couldn't be more agree with that. :tup: "One life we have", "The sole opportunity" "The only chance", what a beautiful way of looking into life. :tup:

We might be not in full agreement, but as long as it is a personal opinion, I have all the possible respect for that.
It's been some time that I am thinking, what is religion? Is it a way of how to live, or Is it a way to build your afterlife?
Or maybe both.
Of those three philosophies, one (or shall we say Muslims) might be in doubt between the first or the third, but the second option is surely out of the table. You know in Muslims holly book Quran, the inheritance Laws are being explained in full details, and I mean in full details, but there is no a single verse on how to pray, isn't it a point for contemplation?
There can't be found any logical reason, on why there is no any verse in holy Quran, on how to pray?
You know, I want to point out that this religion like any other religion was meant to make the world a better place to live.
But as much as I can see, it's not working, you know there might be people, coming up with the reason that Islam is not practiced correctly by Muslims, hence that's the reason we see, what we see today.
I am not gonna argue with those guys, but I have a simple question,
Suppose you have a laptop and windows 8 isn't working well on it, it might have many reasons, but you never buy a new laptop for your new software?
Sometime it takes hours of me daily, thinking on this subject, that Islam is not working well here? The fault is not on the Islam, but you can't change the laptop either? I am a practicing Muslim but ....
There are just too many questions to think on...
Using your own example, look at European countries. What changed there? Was it the hardware or the software? Christianity didn't change, Most Europeans simply stopped following the religion. The least religious people in Europe are Scandinavians (Sweden/Denmark/Norway). These Nordic countries have the highest quality of life in Europe and are also the least corrupt countries on earth, in the top 10 list of happiest countries, they dominate the top spots in education, most equal societies in the world etc... Alternatively, the worst European countries are Greece, Italy and Portugal/Spain (the most religious). Across the world, this is a pattern. Less corruption, more equality, happier, richer, more educated, more efficient, more productive... these are all the traits of nations that have given up religion. You don't need a 1400 year old fairy tale to tell you how to live your life. Human societies that don't follow these fairy tales have proven that they can do it better. Which nation is more fare, equal, peaceful, productive and happy: Iran/Saudi or Denmark?

Some people need spirituality in order to give their lives a meaning. I'm not one of them, but I don't see that as a problem (I used to). The problem is when spiritual people call themselves "Muslims," "Jews," "Christians" etc... These arab fairy tales have NO PLACE in the modern world. You don't need a book or an akhoond to tell you to be a good human being nor do you need to be told how to enter a "mostara" and what foods you can or can't eat. This isn't the dark ages anymore.

Last edited:
Which nation is more fare, equal, peaceful, productive and happy: Iran/Saudi or Denmark?
The answer is Denmark, with not even a single piece of doubt.
Dude, have you ever tried TOEFL?
How come my writing skill is not even close, of yours?
I have got 30 in writing section from TOEFL. o_O

No mentions? :pissed:

What is the percentage that you can estimate for practicing Shia muslims inside Iran? I know that's a very tough question. In my personal observation, Iranians living abroad had almost zero percentage of practice, and so much grudges against their country's "official" faith. I dare to say that white Americans appeared to me as more religious than Iranian immigrants, and less hostile to Islam than them as well.

Yep, today at lunch with my American friends I was badmouthing you guys, Sunnis in particular :agree:

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna buy the one in this video. 120 Euros plus import duties, shipping etc... So probably 250 Canadian dollars. Not worth it, but it's a thing of beauty.

It is worth much than my humble knife collection.... :D
10634148_10152719702170992_1366016629_n.jpg

I bought all of them when i was at highschool...all of them were really cheap. :p:

But not this baby...:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

10637975_10152719712490992_960580654_n (1).jpg

10637742_10152719712285992_306107069_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom