What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The answer is Denmark, with not even a single piece of doubt.
Dude, have you ever tried TOEFL?
How come my writing skill is not even close, of yours?
I have got 30 in writing section from TOEFL. o_O
Is 30 good or bad? I've lived in Canada longer than I've lived in iran so it's only natural that my writing is better.

No I haven't done TOEFL. I went to high school here so I didn't need to.

Btw I can read perso-arabic fluently, but I can no longer write Persian in arabic alphabet. I don't remember which letter belongs to which word. The script is really a joke and completely flawed for our language. The whole point of having a writing system with an alphabet instead of thousands of characters is to eliminate the need for memorization. But because we use the arabic alphabet, we have 4 letters for every sound in our language. Because of that, I need to memorize which t or which gh goes with which word!!! I can read the shahname, but I can't write with the popular alphabet because it's essentially arabic. That's just crazy. lol

It is worth much than my humble knife collection.... :D
View attachment 44583

I bought all of them when i was at highschool...all of them were really cheap. :p:

But not this baby...:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

View attachment 44586

View attachment 44588
Dude this is crazy i have the same knive as in first picture left, also bought it in Turkey about 8 years ago, i wrapped it in 5 layers of T-Shirts in my luggage not to get cought in Airport, totaly not worth it. :tsk:

And my Katana also looks similar i have a 3 piece set with different size but its not real Katana costs only 150$ :D is yours real?

My only valuable knive is my original Swiss Army Knive but its a really good one,:tup: very sharp, i cut my finger at first swinging out the blade like an idiot. :tsk:
It costs only 40$, very cheap for such a quality (something Switzerland is not known for:D)

800px-Soldatenmesser_08-1.JPG

Using your own example, look at European countries. What changed there? Was it the hardware or the software? Christianity didn't change, Most Europeans simply stopped following the religion. The least religious people in Europe are Scandinavians (Sweden/Denmark/Norway). These Nordic countries have the highest quality of life in Europe and are also the least corrupt countries on earth, in the top 10 list of happiest countries, they dominate the top spots in education, most equal societies in the world etc... Alternatively, the worst European countries are Greece, Italy and Portugal/Spain (the most religious). Across the world, this is a pattern. Less corruption, more equality, happier, richer, more educated, more efficient, more productive... these are all the traits of nations that have given up religion. You don't need a 1400 year old fairy tale to tell you how to live your life. Human societies that don't follow these fairy tales have proven that they can do it better. Which nation is more fare, equal, peaceful, productive and happy: Iran/Saudi or Denmark?

Some people need spirituality in order to give their lives a meaning. I'm not one of them, but I don't see that as a problem (I used to). The problem is when spiritual people call themselves "Muslims," "Jews," "Christians" etc... These arab fairy tales have NO PLACE in the modern world. You don't need a book or an akhoond to tell you to be a good human being nor do you need to be told how to enter a "mostara" and what foods you can or can't eat. This isn't the dark ages anymore.

Replace Arab fairytale with Semitic mythology and you have your correct answers. The Abrahamitic religions are basically Judeo-Arab mythology, nothing else

Dude this is crazy i have the same knive as in first picture left, also bought it in Turkey about 8 years ago, i wrapped it in 5 layers of T-Shirts in my luggage not to get cought in Airport, totaly not worth it. :tsk:
Mate, if your not bringing luggage to cabin..there is no problem. :)

And my Katana also looks similar i have a 3 piece set with different size but its not real Katana costs only 150$ :D is yours real?
No, mate not real. I heard real ones costs real much.

I bought it from Spain..but it's has a good quality. It was like 250-300 €

My only valuable knive is my original Swiss Army Knive but its a really good one,:tup: very sharp, i cut my finger at first swinging out the blade like an idiot. :tsk:
It costs only 40$, very cheap for such a quality (something Switzerland is not known for:D)

800px-Soldatenmesser_08-1.JPG

Liked this. :)

Back
Top Bottom