What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i remember when i was in 2nd guidance school i was taken to the principals office for beating the shyte out of my classmate when he cussed me :rofl:
Vow, I just registered on my notebook, never, ever, to enter an argument with you. :pleasantry::closed:
Kidding.

they called my father and they expected him to ground me or sth , but he not only didnt do that but also got in to a fierce argument with the principal and stopped his donations to school
that day was one of the best days of my life
What a cool dady,
What would your personal response be, if your child do the same thing in school? Would you react as cool as your father?
I personally, don't think so:lol:

^ WTF is he doing with the brick ?
Protecting his little Jihadi soldiers, if you know what I mean. Or maybe he's worried that he won't get his 72 virgins if he loses his dick when he dies.

Either case, he's an idiot for thinking that a cinder block can block bullets. A conservative mind is often illogical to say the least.

I want one of these beauties.

The Laguiole knife (French pronunciation: [laɡjɔl], locally [lajɔl]) is a high-quality traditional Occitan pocket-knife, originally produced in the town of Laguiole in the Aveyron region of southern France.
Laguiole knife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

laguiole_rambaud_01.jpg

couteau_bergerlagmocbed.jpg

33k0607s1.jpg

Understood. :tup:

Seems like, these guys are corrupted religion to their benefits. :agree:

Edit: I remembered my conversation with religion teacher, back in middle school.

- He was explaning how to pray.
- So, i asked; what if a person has spine problems and can't bend during prayer ?
- He said, he can pray while sitting in a chair with minimal movement.
- So, i asked; what if that person paralyzed below the neck.?
-He said, while lying in the bed, he can pray with head movements.
-So,i asked; what if that person is completely paralyzed ?
-He said, he can even pray with eye movements
-So, i asked; what if that person is blind also.......

He snaped and took me to principal's room.....:tsk:

But i was totally not trolling him, i was just curious.... are these same conditions apply in shia also ?

If I were him I would slap you after the second question .

he showed too much patience :agree:

@Abii
Dude, by any chance, do you have any information, on the conditions of acquiring Canada's residency.
I mean, I have heard that by investing a specific mount of money in it's banks, you can be eligible for Canada's residency, Is it true?

I want one of these beauties.

The Laguiole knife (French pronunciation: [laɡjɔl], locally [lajɔl]) is a high-quality traditional Occitan pocket-knife, originally produced in the town of Laguiole in the Aveyron region of southern France.
Laguiole knife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

laguiole_rambaud_01.jpg

couteau_bergerlagmocbed.jpg

33k0607s1.jpg

:)

That reminded me my former interest into knives in highschool.... but i didn't have money and parents were highly against any kind of weapon...

Though, i had 3 knives at that time....both 3 of them are shitty...but now i have no restriction. :D ;) :agree:

@Abii
Dude, by any chance, do you have any information, on the conditions of acquiring Canada's residency.
I mean, I have heard that by investing a specific mount of money in it's banks, you can be eligible for Canada's residency, Is it true?
It was, but they scrapped it earlier this year.

"The Ottawa government announced on Wednesday that the country’s Immigrant Investor Program, which allowed foreign nationals to gain Canadian residency by loaning 800,000 Canadian dollars (US$726,720) interest free to any of the country’s provinces for five-years was being cancelled with all pending cases being rejected."

They're replacing it with other programs, but immigration policies have really changed since we came back in 2000. It's a lot harder now.

:)

That reminded me my former interest into knives in highschool.... but i didn't have money and parents were highly against any kind of weapon...

Though, i had 3 knives at that time....both 3 of them are shitty...but now i have no restriction. :D ;) :agree:
I don't have any particular interest, but I love these Laguiole knives. The story behind them, the tradition, the sexy designs etc... I might buy one. Back in the day, workers/farmers in the Laguiole region of France would stab their bread loafs with the knife and use it as a cross to pray without having to leave their fields and having to go to church. That's why there's a small cross on the body of the knife. The handles are shaped like a woman's leg and the material is often exotic (exotic wood, buffalo horn and even mammoth horn).

Last edited:
It was, but they scrapped it earlier this year.
"The Ottawa government announced on Wednesday that the country’s Immigrant Investor Program, which allowed foreign nationals to gain Canadian residency by loaning 800,000 Canadian dollars (US$726,720) interest free to any of the country’s provinces for five-years was being cancelled with all pending cases being rejected."
They're replacing it with other programs, but immigration policies have really changed since we came back in 2000. It's a lot harder now.
Oh, I see.:mad:
Canada is too cold, anyway. (Have you ever heard of that little kitty who couldn't reach the meat, that's my case here:lol: )

What would your personal response be, if your child do the same thing in school? Would you react as cool as your father?
I personally, don't think so
yeah , seriously !!

i think if u dont be friends with ur son and if u dont trust him , he would do the opposite of what u expect him to do .

at least its iranian style :D

I don't have any particular interest, but I love these Laguiole knives. The story behind them, the tradition, the sexy designs etc... I might buy one. Back in the day, workers/farmers in the Laguiole region of France would stab their bread loafs with the knife and use it as a cross to pray without having to leave their fields and having to go to church. That's why there's a small cross on the body of the knife. The handles are shaped like a woman's leg and the material is often exotic (exotic wood, buffalo horn and even mammoth horn).

Hmmm...too complicated for me.. I'm a simple man with simple tastes. :)

rambo-4-machete-3355-p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not true in the way you wrote it, this is the correct form:

If a person who hasn't prayed in his lifetime dies or one who is alive is unable to pray for any reason (being disabled, etc), then it's possible to pay money to someone else to do prayers instead of him/her. As long as the person is able to do the prayers, even in worst conditions it's not possible to do this, but if it's assured that he/she can't do them in rest of his/her life or the person dies, then what you said is possible. Almost in all cases, it's done after the person is dead.

What is the percentage that you can estimate for practicing Shia muslims inside Iran? I know that's a very tough question. In my personal observation, Iranians living abroad had almost zero percentage of practice, and so much grudges against their country's "official" faith. I dare to say that white Americans appeared to me as more religious than Iranian immigrants, and less hostile to Islam than them as well.

Last edited:
@Serpentine shoot this wahhabi will u ? :D

==========

@Sinan @Abii

13685307676907.jpg

austrian special forces knife made by great satan :D

3 sided blade made for manslaughter :smokin:

not always beauty is important

Wow, looks like it's made for torturing people...stab and twist...:sick:

This great satan thing.. :/ I'm don't critisize US or even Israel... They are both looking after their interests... The fault lies in our weakness.

Another thing is....i learned that Turkey-Iran relationship is complicated like you guys have spies in Turkey...some Turks have been trained in Iran and doing espionage for Iran.....though they were being monitored in every of their step by MIT....i don't know if they are still alive or not.

Other than that.... it seems like we are helping each other behind the scene...You know Turkey-Kurdish oil deal.... that happened with the support of Iran.
It looks like we are collabrating over the issues about Syria and Iraq but i don't know to what extend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom