What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Any "satellite" developments, infos...etc... ?

No space launch in 2014 :(

because of negotiations!

Link please ??

Also the image you posted of LV flight path ..... It passes through Pakistan .

Do you have their approval to use their airspace ??

Already in space... No need for approval :)

Guys.. first of no offence to anyone, i just heard something and wanna ask you about this.

Is it true that in shia, to not pray and give money to someone else to pray instead of you ?

@Surenas you know Turkish. At 5:00 they say for one year it is $300, for 15 years it about $4000.

Guys.. first of no offence to anyone, i just heard something and wanna ask you about this.

Is it true that in shia, to not pray and give money to someone else to pray instead of you ?

@Surenas you know Turkish. At 5:00 they say for one year it is $300, for 15 years it about $4000.

After death not for a live person!!!

It's not true in the way you wrote it, this is the correct form:

If a person who hasn't prayed in his lifetime dies or one who is alive is unable to pray for any reason (being disabled, etc), then it's possible to pay money to someone else to do prayers instead of him/her. As long as the person is able to do the prayers, even in worst conditions it's not possible to do this, but if it's assured that he/she can't do them in rest of his/her life or the person dies, then what you said is possible. Almost in all cases, it's done after the person is dead.

It's not true in the way you wrote it, this is the correct form:

If a person who hasn't prayed in his lifetime dies or one who is alive is unable to pray for any reason (being disabled, etc), then it's possible to pay money to someone else to do prayers instead of him/her. As long as the person is able to do the prayers, even in worst conditions it's not possible to do this, but if it's assured that he/she can't do them in rest of his/her life or the person dies, then what you said is possible. Almost in all cases, it's done after the person is dead.

Understood. :tup:

Seems like, these guys are corrupted religion to their benefits. :agree:

Edit: I remembered my conversation with religion teacher, back in middle school.

- He was explaning how to pray.
- So, i asked; what if a person has spine problems and can't bend during prayer ?
- He said, he can pray while sitting in a chair with minimal movement.
- So, i asked; what if that person paralyzed below the neck.?
-He said, while lying in the bed, he can pray with head movements.
-So,i asked; what if that person is completely paralyzed ?
-He said, he can even pray with eye movements
-So, i asked; what if that person is blind also.......

He snaped and took me to principal's room.....:tsk:

But i was totally not trolling him, i was just curious.... are these same conditions apply in shia also ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the snapping and forcing into principals office?
:rofl::rofl:

i remember when i was in 2nd guidance school i was taken to the principals office for beating the shyte out of my classmate when he cussed me :rofl:

they called my father and they expected him to ground me or sth , but he not only didnt do that but also got in to a fierce argument with the principal and stopped his donations to school :smart::laughcry:

that day was one of the best days of my life :smart:

@Sinan

Best mix I've found in the past month. Super relaxing too. It's the Remember the Youthful Years one.
For The Love of Music

@New

Hey man. I've asked a couple of people in Shiraz to look into what you told me (phase 2 lots) and one of them got back to me. He said the ones that are super cheap are the ones that don't have construction permits and they're also not 40 mil. Just to confirm, you found those lots in phase 2 of the project or phase 3?

^^^ I don't think that's edible. And I am pretty sure you confused him with someone else.

And finally - Relax. Om Shanti :tup:

ISIS scum captured by Peshmerga.

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but it's fucking hilarious. Been laughing all day at this video. A bunch of saudis (IS soldiers) are planting an IED/mine while the Americans are watching them from the air. After they're done one of the retards puts too much pressure on the IED they just planted and it blows up. They all die instantly. The funniest part of the video is the reaction of the American soldiers. Enough laughs to last you the whole day.

@New
Hey man. I've asked a couple of people in Shiraz to look into what you told me (phase 2 lots) and one of them got back to me. He said the ones that are super cheap are the ones that don't have construction permits and they're also not 40 mil. Just to confirm, you found those lots in phase 2 of the project or phase 3?
Hey man, good to see you back.
I haven't heard about phase 3, but they are in phase 2. Construction permission? As I have told you these lands used to be farmland and they are given permissions to be converted into "Bagh-shahri". Construction, as in the meaning is not permitted in these "Bagh-shahri's", as they are 30 percent yours to build a villa and 70 percent belongs to the municipal.
For more information on the scope, they are something like "Baharan" complex in phase one.
Dude, I guess you should pursue the job in person.

Hey man, good to see you back.
I haven't heard about phase 3, but they are in phase 2. Construction permission? As I have told you these lands used to be farmland and they are given permissions to be converted into "Bagh-shahri". Construction, as in the meaning is not permitted in these "Bagh-shahri's", as they are 30 percent yours to build a villa and 70 percent belongs to the municipal.
For more information on the scope, they are something like "Baharan" complex in phase one.
Dude, I guess you should pursue the job in person.
Thanks for the info. My grandparents are heading to Iran next month and my dad's going in December. I'll get one of them to do it for me.

On one hand I want to save up for a 20% down payment on a house here, on the other hand the prices in Iran are too juicy to pass up (b/c of the conversion rates). Also I hate the idea of buying anything here. House prices are insane in Canada.

No comment
10377020_887027084658121_442713562880036891_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom