Post me the ideal weight. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys anybody here who plays "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms - EU"

Let's kill people together. :sniper:

Post me the ideal weight. :)

1381703714950.jpg

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
i used to play the original game not the phantoms-EU version :D

it had such a pleasant gameplay . it was wonderful .

i play CS:GO with my budds from another forum now :)

i donno whats wrong with me :( i used to hate games till a month ago :(

am i taking an step back in my life ?

i used to play the original game not the phantoms-EU version :D

it had such a pleasant gameplay . it was wonderful .

i play CS:GO with my budds from another forum now :)

i donno whats wrong with me :( i used to hate games till a month ago :(

am i taking an step back in my life ?

Was it single player...i watched some youtube videos and i couldn't be sure...

"Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon phantoms" is a free multiplayer game... and it's awesome. :)

yep :)

every game is free here in iran :D

one of the pleasant consequences of having legal hacking agencies in country :D!

we dont pay sh!t to companies like ubisoft and ....

:D

No, i mean...like you can't play WoW with a crack, or Diablo 3 in it's official servers...

But this one is not for sale.... it's real for free. :) You just log into steam and download it that's all.

It's multiplayer only game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Persians . :p:

When is a milestone really an embarrassment? Stanford professor Maryam Mirzakhani, who became the first woman to win the prestigious Fields Medal in mathematics on Wednesday, certainly deserves recognition for her accomplishments. But for her field, the award only serves as an uncomfortable reminder that many science and math departments remain severe laggards on gender equity. The era of firsts should be long over; the fact that this milestone happened in 2014 should cause at least as much consternation as celebration.

Indeed, it’s hard to avoid noticing the irony that Mirzakhani got her start in theocratic Iran. She won admission to a selective Iranian high school where a principal nurtured her interest in math. She then graduated from Tehran’s Sharif University before heading to Harvard for graduate school. It’s probably painful for many Americans to imagine trailing the Iranian education system at anything. But for those keeping track of female Fields winners: It’s Iran, 1; United States, 0.

The barriers facing women in math and science have been well documented. Stereotypes persist, leading some women to avoid those fields. Teachers may be less likely to praise gifted women than equally talented men. Mirzakhani has said she has no interest in being a poster child for women in mathematics, but her achievement should spur mathematics departments into greater efforts to attract and keep women.

Maryam Mirzakhani’s Fields Medal: A long-overdue first in mathematics - Editorials - The Boston Globe

It looks like trying to pair Iraq as a united country.

your first example is enough for me to believe them. Organizing a fake attack to find an excuse for war.
No wonder you would believe even gülenist cult as long as its against Turkey.

Ask someone who can speak Turkish, maybe @Ostad, let him watch the tape and he will confirm you what we were saying since months.

What makes me angry is that we are being treated by you guys as liars when we say we saw the video and they were not talking about false flag operation against Syria but Isis.
If you guys are going to ignore our posts then no need to have a conversation anymore, if you guys prefer to believe in whatever fits you best then go on and believe in whatever you want.

I will better stop now or i would offend someone...

I will better stop now or i would offend someone
no one gets offended be sure , unless u try to look smart in your posts like @Foolmoon :D

in all seriousness, we are all here to discuss . if we accept anything u say about turkey then we should assume turkey is the heaven on earth , and u should think the same thing about iran based on our posts:lol:

public opinion here in iran greatly changed after the syrian situation

but thats not the point here , the point is that turkey sided with the wrong side in these conflicts IMO .

PS : i'm not talking about that tape now , i take ur words on that since i donno turkish

@Hazzy997

wazzup ? :)

heard about the truce , i'm so sorry but it never works out with zioz .

i am sorry that its our brothers and sisters who are suffering in gaza

Last edited:
@haman10

How are you doing my friend. :D

I am good but the situation isn't good over there. The Zio's are trying to get a complete surrender and want to avoid signing a long term truce. The situation is difficult since IQB seems to be running out of weapons but the rest still have.

Appreciate your concern. :)

Back
Top Bottom