What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Last day, I have seen a troll fest, including an American, Russian and Brit all was talking like we are supporting ISIS... and i'm done. Enough, people everyday accusing us with atrocities without a single proof. This forum is not the forum, i once signed up for. People would back-up their claims or just shut-up.
All of them were false flaggers just saying, moderation must do something against those people.

PDF is a clear example of whats the reality . u post here as if u r at home and we appreciate it . u r more than welcome here (although i said the opposite when we were fighting a month ago) . but we dont see the turkish section as the same . i have received nothing but hostility in your section .

also , in mainstream media no one has a "i am an iranian sign" on him/her . u talked abt comments on presstv :

1- how do u know they are iranian ?
PressTV's comment section is being moderated. They don't allow anything pro-Turkey.

2-why do u think they hate turks ? criticizing turkey's regime is sth that u also do , let alone iranians who are just done with turkey's policies in the region .
As i said look at comments below in Turkish media and Iranian media, see the difference.

3- U r sure that i am iranian are'nt u ? :lol: do u think i hate u or turks ? do u think @S00R3NA hates turks ?
You are changing my words....

get over your self-obsession please . your behavior has clears signs of aspergers syndrome

What is Asperger syndrome? (Easy read) - | autism | Asperger syndrome |
Not responding.

if some one makes such a claim , he/she is actually pointing out to the failed policies of erdogan . no one has any beef with turkish people here . is that obvious or it needs more clarity for god's sake ?

For the third time, what i had said is not about PDF.

cool :tup:

do so please
Not responding.

Look what i said
Another thing i don't understand is.......why Iranian people are this much hostile to us... I read the comments in Presstv site, regarding the news with Turkey.... Almost all of them are negative.

Read the comments about Iran in Turkish news sites.... Turkish people sees Iran in a positive way. They always support Iran against the West almost in every issue.

Source: Iranian Chill Thread | Page 1113

Did i said anything about "PDF, Iranian Section, Iranian Chill thread, Iranian Users" ???

You are trying to make it personal..... and i'm saying to you, i'm over it.

All of them were false flaggers just saying, moderation must do something against those people.

There were quality people back then.... Turar, Bronze-Plaque, Leggy, Deno....moderation was strict and there were quality discussions.

Now it's like a kinder-garden here...

You know the other site..... they perma banned madmusti on his 2nd or 3rd post. Because of the low quality posts of his.... and here PDF they let all kind of Lunatics, Terrorist supporters, False flaggers...Trolls, Double Users, Haters, Racists...

If i had found a good Turkish defence site, i would be gone for forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right? Most Turkish people are decent (except pan-Turks they suck), and we should boost ties instead of squabbling with each other.

I agree @Sinan some of the users here are terrible (even those Iranian ones).

I don't even know why people get so personal on this forum? This is embarrassing. Frustration in face of insult shows weakness, unfortunately Iranians are generally emotional people, the same could be said for all middle-easterners.

Be patient, think logically and have an end game planned before engaging any sort of discussion. I always lived by this and I have been very successful in my life. People should try to learn something from all these discussions, something that they could use in their day to day life as well.

I don't even know why people get so personal on this forum? This is embarrassing. Frustration in face of insult shows weakness, unfortunately Iranians are generally emotional people, the same could be said for all middle-easterners.

Be patient, think logically and have an end game planned before engaging any sort of discussion. I always lived by this and I have been very successful in my life. People should try to learn something from all these discussions, something that they could use in their day to day life as well.

Words of wisdom right there. I also am guilty of what you said too...

Emotions and nationalism is a deadly mix.

Dude , How long have you been in US of A that lets you to talk like this ?

We'd better to improve ourselves first and then judge people .

I agree with this part .

@IR1907

azizam , loftan tohin haee ke kardi be oon taraf ru pak kon , MOD ha ru mention kardam migam yek vaght infraction nagiri :)

mamnun

Dude , How long have you been in US of A that lets you to talk like this ?

We'd better to improve ourselves first and then judge people .

I agree with this part .
It doesn't have anything to do with where you live. This is just something you need to learn on your own.

It doesn't have anything to do with where you live. This is just something you need to learn on your own.

unfortunately Iranians are generally emotional people, the same could be said for all middle-easterners.

You're judging millions of people not in a positive way and that's not an advantage to be learned .

People from different parts of the world have different behaviors and reactions in certain situations . Unlike American and West Europeans that I've spoken with , people in middle east are generally more serious about everything .

I don't know what the reason might be but its been proven to me .

Russians , Finish and Swedish people I've seen have their own behavior and they're mostly calm and relaxed people all the time and that's what we should respect and deal with than judging .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom