What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

dudes i just saw the last page which only one person was insulting. insulting doesn't answer whoever does that. all should obey the rules or get banned. and i didn't mean anything so forget it.

Tikato mindazi bad migi ''forget it'' lol

indeed, i will forget it this time.

- دقایقی پیش هواپیمای بوئینگ در مسیر تهران ـ شیراز به سلامت به زمین نشست، کارشناسان در حال بررسی علت ماجرا می باشند!
:lol: :omghaha:
in khandeie talkh hast albate :(

@New @rahi2357 @IR1907

doostan azizam :) man kheyli doostetoon daram ama shoma taze tashrif avordin inja :D alan daighighan halate armeshe pas az toofan hast tooye forum . age yek sale pish tashrif dashtin midoonestin trolling yani chi :D

arab ha az sobh ta shab 30 ta thread vase trolling dorost mikardan va turk ha ham posht saresh mirikhtan tooye thread .

ino mitoonin az azaa ghadimi tar mesle serpentine , gilamard , kollang , ostad ya hata @Abii beporsin :)

man bishtar az yek sal tamoom talash kardam va ta alan 5000 ta post gozashtam ta alan intori shode . shoma shab miri sobh maiy motmaeni kesi tooye section ME fosh nemide pedaro madar ma iraniya , elatesh ine ke amsal mano kollang fohshasho ghablan khordim :D

alan shoma azizan darin az miveye :lol: talash ma michinid .

momkene be maskhare begin "khob mashala ... che pishrafti " ama bavar konid ke een forum bazdid konande ziad dare va man faghat be khatere keshvaram inja hastam va ghasd raftan ham nadaram .

be har hal man nemizaram turk ha che ba hemayat shoma che bedoone hemayat shoma por rou beshan , dige gandesh dar oumade .

ghablan be man tohin kardan hichi nagoftam , ama alan karo resoondan be kollang va baghiye irania .

=================

ma ghablan al-hassani ru raam kardim hala 100 ta az ounha ham bacheye al-hassani nemishe tooye trolling :D

ya ali :-)

Press TV comment section is not a reliable source, of course some comments are either not published or directed in a desired way. It doesn't prove anything in the bigger picture. That's in comments section only though. About the news content, I do see many negative content towards Iran from some Turkish sources, especially ones like Todays Zaman and similar minded sites. So what do I conclude from this? Nothing. It's just media and they are 'paid' to publish the news the way sponsors/owners want. That's the case with almost every single news outlet in the world.

I don't care about Press tv's comment section, what I care about is what hundreds of people around me think about different matters. People whom I have interactions with everyday, not some random 'IPs' posting on cyber space. How do we know who they are? What's their true nationality? and what their real intentions are? I believe what I see around me, I believe what I can talk about based on 'real interactions' with them.

Also, people on internet usually act very differently, that's what I have learned by visiting many social medias and forums. It's a strange place. I know people do things on internet that I'm sure most of them wouldn't do it if they saw the person they are talking with, in real life.

Mate, you are right.... but how do you explain..... all of the posts, i mean all of them dissing Turkey. I once tried to comment on something.... related with the "nuclear deal" at that time Turkey backed Iran... i wrote something related with it...with a formal tone... it didn't get aproved... but as you can see, write "ErDOGan" it gets easly approved.

But i get the point... I should look into various Iranian sources. To see the general opinion.....what would be better is to me personally coming to Iran... and talk with Iranians. :)

Mate, you are right.... but how do you explain..... all of the posts, i mean all of them dissing Turkey. I once tried to comment on something.... related with the "nuclear deal" at that time Turkey backed Iran... i wrote something related with it...with a formal tone... it didn't get aproved... but as you can see, write "ErDOGan" it gets easly approved.
the reason is obvious , we hate the living crap out of whatever erdogan and people like him stand for .

they stand for terrorism , manipulation , douchiary , hypocrisy , .....

if u push the reply button to this post , make sure its in your own section

the reason is obvious , we hate the living crap out of whatever erdogan and people like him stand for .

they stand for terrorism , manipulation , douchiary , hypocrisy , .....

I don't like Erdoğan a bit... but he is our country's leader. Point is you can hate Erdoğan and curse Erdoğan... i don't care a bit. Infact during Gezi Protests there were writings everywhere on the walls, on the roads... "O. Ç Tayyip" meaning "Son of Bitch Tayyip".. but it's not right for a media outlet to permit this kind of behaviour if they are moderating the comments section.

You can write exact word on CNN's comments, that section is not being moderated.... and you can't insult any Iranian leader in Turkish media outlets comment sections

if u push the reply button to this post , make sure its in your own section

Why ?

Turkey is buying cheap oil from ISIL terrorists: commentator

Press TV has conducted an interview with Matar Matar, political commentator from New York, about the issue of ISIL Takfiri terrorists.

The following is an approximate transcript of the interview.

Press TV: How much has infighting amongst insurgents groups in Syria been detrimental to the terrorist groups themselves?

Matar: Since September the area in eastern Syria surrounding Dair al Zawr and Raqqa has become an attacking point for the jihadists to fight for oil fields and these oil fields are becoming the main sources for funds for their activities and to fund their missions.

Recently the big advance that happened in Mosul and before last week ten days ago, ISIL or the new Islamic caliphate captured the biggest oil field in Mosul, which has the power productivity of about 30,000 barrels per day.

There are issues that they started selling these barrels, they started selling them since the beginning to Turkey and some reports mentioned that Turkish businessmen are selling these barrels of oil to Turkey as well for as cheap as 20 dollars per barrel.

So in summation the whole month of selling for about a month is about 50 million dollars. So here is the big question – of course they need funds and they need arms – so the big question is if you wanted to counter terrorism we should counter the arming and funding. The funding is coming from oil selling so we have to follow the Turkish government to whom they are selling this oil.
Some reports from the Turkish opposition mention that about one thousand Turkish nationalists are helping the Jihadists in their selling.

And also if we go back to the beginning of the crisis in Syria when the European Union sanctioned the Syrian government with the embargo on the Syrian oil... now where are those European countries to counter terrorism and make pressure on the Turkish government for further investigation and further measurements to stop selling this oil because these funds are going to the hands of terrorists. They might attack Turkey in the future or even Europe.

So this area is becoming a very strategic point between the ISIL and the other Islamic groups such as Jabhat al-Nusra. Recently they fled the area and ISIL captured them

SC/HSN

PressTV - Turkey is buying cheap oil from ISIL terrorists: commentator

Turkey is buying cheap oil from ISIL terrorists: commentator

Press TV has conducted an interview with Matar Matar, political commentator from New York, about the issue of ISIL Takfiri terrorists.

The following is an approximate transcript of the interview.

Press TV: How much has infighting amongst insurgents groups in Syria been detrimental to the terrorist groups themselves?

Matar: Since September the area in eastern Syria surrounding Dair al Zawr and Raqqa has become an attacking point for the jihadists to fight for oil fields and these oil fields are becoming the main sources for funds for their activities and to fund their missions.

Recently the big advance that happened in Mosul and before last week ten days ago, ISIL or the new Islamic caliphate captured the biggest oil field in Mosul, which has the power productivity of about 30,000 barrels per day.

There are issues that they started selling these barrels, they started selling them since the beginning to Turkey and some reports mentioned that Turkish businessmen are selling these barrels of oil to Turkey as well for as cheap as 20 dollars per barrel.

So in summation the whole month of selling for about a month is about 50 million dollars. So here is the big question – of course they need funds and they need arms – so the big question is if you wanted to counter terrorism we should counter the arming and funding. The funding is coming from oil selling so we have to follow the Turkish government to whom they are selling this oil.
Some reports from the Turkish opposition mention that about one thousand Turkish nationalists are helping the Jihadists in their selling.

And also if we go back to the beginning of the crisis in Syria when the European Union sanctioned the Syrian government with the embargo on the Syrian oil... now where are those European countries to counter terrorism and make pressure on the Turkish government for further investigation and further measurements to stop selling this oil because these funds are going to the hands of terrorists. They might attack Turkey in the future or even Europe.

So this area is becoming a very strategic point between the ISIL and the other Islamic groups such as Jabhat al-Nusra. Recently they fled the area and ISIL captured them

SC/HSN

PressTV - Turkey is buying cheap oil from ISIL terrorists: commentator
Tired of those ''A friend of my friend saw the other firends friend doing this and that'' sytle Press TV articles, no evidence nothing solid as usual.

I bet they are referring to the illegal smuglers who get caught periodically and twist the reality as if the goverment was working with IS because it fits them better than the truth, pathetic people. :coffee:

Turkey closes 233 petrol stations amid crackdown on smuggling - PetrolPlaza - News

Smuggled Syria fuel ‘hit’ Turkish market - ENERGY

Turkey builds wall in token effort to secure border with Syria| Reuters

Oil Smuggling Finances Islamic State's New

Look what I found!

خبرگزاری رسمی جمهوری اسلامی ایران، ایرنا، به نقل از منابع محلی گزارش داده که عبدالرئوف ریگی، رهبر گروه جیش النصر در اختلافی داخلی با دیگر گروه شبه نظامی بلوچ (جیش العدل) در خاک پاکستان کشته شده است.

منابع خبری فارسی و عربی بر سر جزییات این خبر گزارش های ضد و نقیضی منتشر کرده اند.

موضوعات مرتبط
خبرگزاری های داخلی ایران از جمله ایرنا و فارس و شبکه العالم، قتل عبدالرئوف ریگی، رهبر گروه جیش النصر، و خواهرزاده اش ابوبکر ریگی را در شهر البندین در ایالت بلوچستان پاکستان و ناشی از یک تسویه حساب داخلی با گروه رقیب (جیش العدل) دانسته اند.

اما منابع خبری عربی به نقل از منابعی در جیش النصر می گویند رهبر این گروه به دست نیروهای ایران و در شهر کویته پاکستان "ترور" شده است.

فاصله کویته و البندین در ایالت بلوچستان حدود ۳۴۰ کیلومتر است.

عبدالرئوف ریگی سه ماه قبل با جدا شدن از گروه جیش العدل، فعالیت مسلحانه خود را در مخالفت با حکومت ایران و در قالب گروه جیش النصر از سر گرفت.

گروه جیش العدل متشکل از شبه نظامیان سنی بلوچ، چند ماه پس از آن به وجود آمد که جمهوری اسلامی ایران در سال ۲۰۱۰کلیکعبدالمالک ریگی (برادر عبدالرئوف) را به اتهام "اقدام علیه امنیت ملی" از طریق فعالیت مسلحانه دستگیر و اعدام کرد.

عبدالرئوف ریگی بنا به گزارش ها پس از آن از گروه جیش العدل جدا شد که در میان شبه نظامیان این گروه بر سر اعدام یک گروگان ایرانی اختلافاتی به وجود آمد.

جیش العدل در بهمن ۱۳۹۲ با حمله به یک پاسگاه ایران در مرز پاکستان، پنج مرزبان ایرانی را ربود. این گروه سپس یکی از گروگان ها به نام کلیکجمشید دانایی فر را اعدام کرد و چهار سرباز وظیفه دیگر را بعد از وساطت مقام های محلی آزاد کرد.

بنا به مصاحبه های ویدیویی که از عبدالرئوف ریگی در شبکه های اجتماعی موجود است او با اعدام گروهبان ایرانی مخالف بوده و به همین سبب با تاسیس جیش النصر راه خود را از گروه جیش العدل جدا می کند.

خبرگزاری فارس به نقل از یک "منبع مطلع" گزارش داده که اختلاف بین سران جیش العدل بر سر در اختیار گرفتن منابع مالی این گروه است که از "قاچاق مواد مخدر" به دست می آید.

گروه های سنی بلوچ از جمله جیش العدل، جیش النصر و جندالله که اغلب در مناطق مرزی ایران و پاکستان ساکن هستند در سال های اخیر هدف خود از انتخاب مشی مسلحانه علیه حکومت ایران را پیگیری حقوق اهل سنت در استان سیستان و بلوچستان ایران دانسته اند.

For those scumbag racists who insult people based on their races, no matter to which country or ethnic group they belong:

61693399453710703752.jpg

داعش مدعی 'درگیری با نیروهای ایران' شد
121016144336_persian_breaking_news_304x171.jpg

یک شبکه تلویزیونی در عراق که اخبار شبه‌نظامیان گروه دولت اسلامی (داعش سابق) را منتشر می‌کند ادعا کرده میان پیکارجویان این گروه و نیروهای ایرانی در شمال غرب این کشور درگیری‌هایی روی داده است. اما منابع مستقل هنوز چنین خبری را تایید نکرده‌اند.

جیم میور، خبرنگار بی‌بی‌سی در منطقه می‌گوید شبکه ماهواره‌ای التغییر که نزدیک به گروه‌های شبه نظامیان تندروی سنی در عراق است، روز جمعه، ۲۹ اوت، گزارش کرد پیکارجویان گروه دولت اسلامی در مرز عراق با استان آذربایجان غربی با نیروهای سپاه پاسداران ایران درگیر شده‌اند.

این شبکه تلویزیونی مدعی شده که نبرد میان شبه نظامیان و نیروهای ایرانی در ۷ شهر این استان ایران شکل گرفته و سپاهیان ایرانی در اطراف شهر ارومیه مستقر شده‌اند.

اخباری مشابه در شبکه اجتماعی توییتر منتشر شده اما ایران و خبرگزاری‌های مستقل آنها را تایید نکرده‌اند.

در چند روز گذشته، شبکه‌های نزدیک به نظامیان تندرو در عراق و همچنین برخی از وبسایت‌های خبررسانی کردزبان، به اخباری این چنین اشاره کرده بودند اما هیچ کدام از آنها از سوی منابع رسمی و مستقل تایید نشد.
‮جهان‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮داعش مدعی 'درگیری با نیروهای ایران' شد‬

داعش مدعی 'درگیری با نیروهای ایران' شد
121016144336_persian_breaking_news_304x171.jpg

یک شبکه تلویزیونی در عراق که اخبار شبه‌نظامیان گروه دولت اسلامی (داعش سابق) را منتشر می‌کند ادعا کرده میان پیکارجویان این گروه و نیروهای ایرانی در شمال غرب این کشور درگیری‌هایی روی داده است. اما منابع مستقل هنوز چنین خبری را تایید نکرده‌اند.

جیم میور، خبرنگار بی‌بی‌سی در منطقه می‌گوید شبکه ماهواره‌ای التغییر که نزدیک به گروه‌های شبه نظامیان تندروی سنی در عراق است، روز جمعه، ۲۹ اوت، گزارش کرد پیکارجویان گروه دولت اسلامی در مرز عراق با استان آذربایجان غربی با نیروهای سپاه پاسداران ایران درگیر شده‌اند.

این شبکه تلویزیونی مدعی شده که نبرد میان شبه نظامیان و نیروهای ایرانی در ۷ شهر این استان ایران شکل گرفته و سپاهیان ایرانی در اطراف شهر ارومیه مستقر شده‌اند.

اخباری مشابه در شبکه اجتماعی توییتر منتشر شده اما ایران و خبرگزاری‌های مستقل آنها را تایید نکرده‌اند.

در چند روز گذشته، شبکه‌های نزدیک به نظامیان تندرو در عراق و همچنین برخی از وبسایت‌های خبررسانی کردزبان، به اخباری این چنین اشاره کرده بودند اما هیچ کدام از آنها از سوی منابع رسمی و مستقل تایید نشد.
‮جهان‬ - ‭BBC ‮فارسی‬ - ‮داعش مدعی 'درگیری با نیروهای ایران' شد‬

اوضاع خیلی بده .

اگه از سمت عراق به داعش فشار نیارن سوریه سقوط می کنه .

Back
Top Bottom