What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@haman10 @Hazzy997

Yesterday was my last day at Neurology job. Man I was so happy.
I celebrated with jojeeh kabab. Best I've eaten in years!
I marinated the chicken for almost 24 hours! :D

Why last day? :D

That is great for you, I had an interview for a small job on my own free time. Waiting to see whether I was accepted or not. :)

I wish I knew how to cook. :(

One time I made rice and chicken but destroyed the chickens. :lol:

Let me get the picture if I still have it. :)

Why last day? :D

That is great for you, I had an interview for a small job on my own free time. Waiting to see whether I was accepted or not. :)

I wish I knew how to cook. :(

One time I made rice and chicken but destroyed the chickens. :lol:

Let me get the picture if I still have it. :)

Well it was only job for the summer, so.. :D
I hope you get the job. :)

Congratulation dude, hope you the bests. I know how hard it is to be alert during nights.
BTW, Are you an intern or extern?

Thanks bro. I dont know the terminology for it, but it was a temp job for the summer. I am not yet done with education as I still have two semesters left. :)

@ResurgentIran

This is my chicken:
chicken_zpsfeed3933.jpg

That doesnt look too bad! :D
I took picture too but I dont know how to upload it. lol

Thanks bro. I dont know the terminology for it, but it was a temp job for the summer. I am not yet done with education as I still have two semesters left. :)

That doesnt look too bad! :D
I took picture too but I dont know how to upload it. lol

Make account on photobucket, it's pretty easy.

Yesterday was my last day at Neurology job. Man I was so happy
:partay: :enjoy:

congratulations bro :cheers:

since we are at it , u r not allowed to do shyt in iran if you have not finished your studies :pissed:

if u r an intern , u have to work for the health min. in hospitals (night shifts and shyte :D )and your pay check is as low as 400-500$ a month :omghaha:

a joke right ? :sarcastic:

anyway i'm happy for u :wub: keep up the good work ....

BTW, Are you an intern or extern?
bro if i'm not wrong , we have these terms in US style of medical education .

iran is one of the very few countries which follows that style

Medical education in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

donno if they have the same thing in EU , cause they follow UK in this matter

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
midoonestid ye zamani ina be hokm fatwa tooye iran haram boode!
Goje farangi
Ghashogh
Changal
Video
Telvezion
Yakhchal
va hala bebinid dardesar haye yek sarmaye gozar ra dar iran 1393;

Rightel, the only 3G mobile operator of Iran, is currently banned from offering the video-call service to subscribers. The company was forced to suspend this on-demand service following a fatwa (religious decree) issued by Iranian Ayatollahs.

On the other side, Iran’s Science and Technology Ministry has requested Rightel to not provide high-speed Internet services to users. Recently, a large number of clients have criticized Rightel for limiting Internet speed.

“We are currently pursuing the negotiations with the officials of Iran’s Ministry of Science and Technology over the video-call service. It is worth mentioning that the video-call service only accounts for one percent of the revenues of mobile networks in other countries” Gholam Reza Ghasemi said in an interview with local media.

“The managers of Rightel have held several meetings with religious leaders to explain the advantages of such services” Ghasemi added.

Before suspending its video-call service, Rightel used to offer this service for a few months. “In that period, we didn’t receive any abuse reports for this service. By the way, we are ready to follow the orders of the nation’s religious leaders,”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom