What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

And you are one Crazy YoungPak!

I am proud of you!!!

Now enough of this... focus back to real things... Ganguz need to be squeezed out of ME. Period! starting with Iran... Iran needs to come extremely close to Pakistan same as KSA. We shall provide security to all!!!
Winning iran in terms of security means winning the internal “civil unrest possibility”.

With iran under our shade, Arabs being ours, they can be convinced under a nuclear Pakistan to let go of the differences because they WILL have to, no other choice

I always wonder, if there wasn’t all this 71 and bhutto, and india problem, by now Pakistan would be greater then Ottoman empire !!!

The Higher form of government must occupy Afghanistan, train their people to become professional uniform soldiers, expand the map, Then go on and on.

There is this Concept of Akhand Bharat and Greater Israel, but as we are people who don’t think big, GREATER PAKISTAN is a very strong concept as well !!!

Dajjal needs some strong enemies, not some petty kids like us who fight internally !!!

All in all, the Iranian attack was truly little if we take into account how much damage the US caused them.

In fact, the attack has even led to believe that the accuracy of Iranian missiles is simply terrible. Most of the Iranian users are trying to show this 'operation' as a success but to be honest, it's a big failure in terms of showing the technological advancements of the Iranian missile capacity. Politically, however, I must say that Iran acted very wisely and cool.

But in the long term, this attack has damaged the deterrence and reputation of Iran. You can clearly see the ineffectiveness of Iranian missiles.

Seeing this, I truly believe that it's just a matter of time until some other countries in the region will reach the Iranian level of missile technology.

Producing the same missile 1000 times with different names isn't the solution for the Iranian stagnation in this particular area of defense tech.

The missiles were able to hit individual buildings, how is that terrible inaccuracy?

But in the long term, this attack has damaged the deterrence and reputation of Iran.

It has increased the deterrence and reputation of Iran. They hit US military assets. If Iran has the balls to do this to a superpower, imagine what they will do to smaller countries. Smaller countries will now be scared of attacking Iran.

It has increased the deterrence and reputation of Iran. They hit US military assets. If Iran has the balls to do this to a superpower, imagine what they will do to smaller countries. Smaller countries will now be scared of attacking Iran.

That is true, it does also send a message to for instance Saudi and UAE who thinks they can do whatever they want and US will come save them. Now they know they are not afraid of hitting US directly, so they can only imagine what Iran will do to them

All in all, the Iranian attack was truly little if we take into account how much damage the US caused them.

In fact, the attack has even led to believe that the accuracy of Iranian missiles is simply terrible. Most of the Iranian users are trying to show this 'operation' as a success but to be honest, it's a big failure in terms of showing the technological advancements of the Iranian missile capacity. Politically, however, I must say that Iran acted very wisely and cool.

But in the long term, this attack has damaged the deterrence and reputation of Iran. You can clearly see the ineffectiveness of Iranian missiles.

Seeing this, I truly believe that it's just a matter of time until some other countries in the region will reach the Iranian level of missile technology.

Producing the same missile 1000 times with different names isn't the solution for the Iranian stagnation in this particular area of defense tech.

I think the intention wasn't to cause mass casualties.

Al-Asad is one of Iraq's largest and well defended air bases in every way. There are far easier American targets, softer targets that are far more dense such as the US embassy or American consulates. These, if struck would result in casualties easily.

Hopefully it does not escalate further.

Arab girls are extremely “nakhray wali”. They don’t even get together with arab men let alone others
Muslim girls are harder to get. Anyone can tell you that.

What you are saying is exploitation of concept of Haq Meher which is making it a problem for Arab men to get married at early age like they always have done in history.
Despite what Al-Mamlakah al-ʿArabīyah as-Saʿūdīyah news might have told you. We do not have sectarian or ethnic conflict in Iran. Everyone intermarries.
Do you think you can blatantly lie without repercussions?
I know a guy, he was an Arab Shia, he fell in love with another Arab Sunni, He asked the girls father to marry his daughter, he threatened both with a gun.
Was this in Iran?
They are not enemies, just misguided lot, our lot, brainwashed, letting their own dogmas dictate the sound thinking.

they say the same to the sunnis. there is no right or wrong. as far as the state of Pakistan is concerned. you both are muslims and majority. live with it

That is true, it does also send a message to for instance Saudi and UAE who thinks they can do whatever they want and US will come save them. Now they know they are not afraid of hitting US directly, so they can only imagine what Iran will do to them

Arab countries will now be even more dependent on US protection. Iran just ensured that.

Congratulations Israel for earning more soft power points courtesy Iran and USA.

I heard that this was an Iraqi military base that had coalition soldiers as well. It was not a US military base.

It's a giant air base US created and cost billions. It's being used as an American airbase (with coalition forces) Iraqis are there too.

What kind of shitty rockets are they using? None ever hit.

Probably just unguided katyusha rockets.

Back
Top Bottom